Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How is everyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just wanna know how is everyone. Much love -Mirus
I just wanna know how is everyone. Much love -Mirus
i jussstt woke up but i'm doin fine
i jussstt woke up but i'm doin fine
7sttWNX.png
gay dragons enthusiast
iiimmm lonely as hell and my dream did not help with that
iiimmm lonely as hell and my dream did not help with that
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Trying to get my art on know what I'm saying?
Trying to get my art on know what I'm saying?
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Been trying to pass an art block and cleaning house block. Been in so much pain its hard to.
Been trying to pass an art block and cleaning house block. Been in so much pain its hard to.
Looking for furry art? Custom Ponies? Hit me up!
monthly thorough dislike of having a reproductive system

otherwise im Gucci
but can't decide whether i wanna declutter or go on a walk more
guess i'll just coli

oh also thinking about how it's been exactly 2.5 years since i first gave my current main fav music artist some lil paper cranes. the start of something truly special
monthly thorough dislike of having a reproductive system

otherwise im Gucci
but can't decide whether i wanna declutter or go on a walk more
guess i'll just coli

oh also thinking about how it's been exactly 2.5 years since i first gave my current main fav music artist some lil paper cranes. the start of something truly special
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
i woke up to flooding, hail and a power outage but honestly ive been used to it B)
i woke up to flooding, hail and a power outage but honestly ive been used to it B)
damn! Didn't expect so many to reply! Nice knowing some people are doing fine, if not hope your day gets better. Love yall!
damn! Didn't expect so many to reply! Nice knowing some people are doing fine, if not hope your day gets better. Love yall!
Kinda touched at the moment. My girlfriend and my friend's daughter put together a character of "me" to use in FFXIV and my girlfriend put up the money to buy the job boost and stuff so I'm not 100% starting from scratch again. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8qnuxZWsAIwSBz.png[/img] Now I don't have scars on my own face, but my friend's daughter was insistent they stayed because I do have scars (from surgeries from when I went through treatment for Leukemia) and she said it NEEDED scars to be me. When I said "Aww, I want my character to be pretty!" she said "But you are pretty!".
Kinda touched at the moment.

My girlfriend and my friend's daughter put together a character of "me" to use in FFXIV and my girlfriend put up the money to buy the job boost and stuff so I'm not 100% starting from scratch again.

D8qnuxZWsAIwSBz.png

Now I don't have scars on my own face, but my friend's daughter was insistent they stayed because I do have scars (from surgeries from when I went through treatment for Leukemia) and she said it NEEDED scars to be me. When I said "Aww, I want my character to be pretty!" she said "But you are pretty!".
Formerly known as Brenning.
@Brenning Now that's love
@Brenning Now that's love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7