Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is anyone playing Dragonvale?
1 2 3 4 5
[font=Comic Sans MS]@WHYYYY Yay,congratulations!That's good that they expanded Bring Em Back by a week! [emoji=firework size=1] How's everyone's event going?I managed to finish one spellform and now aiming in buying that Outrider Dragon Not a big fan of that event though,the only plus is that it can be easily expanded :D [/font]
@WHYYYY
Yay,congratulations!That's good that they expanded Bring Em Back by a week!

How's everyone's event going?I managed to finish one spellform and now aiming in buying that Outrider Dragon
Not a big fan of that event though,the only plus is that it can be easily expanded :D
W6LdAlV.gif
I've played Dragonvale on and off for years now. I remember starting on my old iPod, then gradually moving through different devices. I'm about 100 dragons away from having all of them, and I'm at the level cap again (130). I haven't played in a few days because I REALLY don't like this event, it just requires so much dust that it feels pay-to-win.
I've played Dragonvale on and off for years now. I remember starting on my old iPod, then gradually moving through different devices. I'm about 100 dragons away from having all of them, and I'm at the level cap again (130). I haven't played in a few days because I REALLY don't like this event, it just requires so much dust that it feels pay-to-win.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
Personally also not a fan of this event,as I said,for example those chests should have been like at least half of the current price,I think.1500 of dust feels just quite much?Fortunately looks like there aren't repeats,at least didn't have any.
Congrats on having the max lvl though! :D
@Eaglefairy
Personally also not a fan of this event,as I said,for example those chests should have been like at least half of the current price,I think.1500 of dust feels just quite much?Fortunately looks like there aren't repeats,at least didn't have any.
Congrats on having the max lvl though! :D
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux
I don't really care much about the chest prices, I think they're fine as is or could be lowered. What I do have a problem with is that after buying however many chests to get enough pieces for a full dragon, you then have to spend another 11,000 dust to be able to use those pieces! It just feels a little sleazy to me.
@Ventoux
I don't really care much about the chest prices, I think they're fine as is or could be lowered. What I do have a problem with is that after buying however many chests to get enough pieces for a full dragon, you then have to spend another 11,000 dust to be able to use those pieces! It just feels a little sleazy to me.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
I noticed that all the new dragons in events are usually +8k of event currency,at least those latest ones?
@Eaglefairy
I noticed that all the new dragons in events are usually +8k of event currency,at least those latest ones?
W6LdAlV.gif
Guys,I have just finished "Vintage" and "Anniversary" collections today!
Guys,I have just finished "Vintage" and "Anniversary" collections today!
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5