Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is anyone playing Dragonvale?
1 2 3 4 5
[font=Comic Sans MS]@EWSpirit I know about it [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Congratulations on 7 years without complications though,because I heard (even there,on that thread) stories about progress erasing itself.I guess it's about not saving,but who knows? If you haven't played since January,I think you missed like two bigger events,if that helps anyhow. [s]The motivation are daily bonuses,just saying,and the fact of playing for 7 years[/s] @DraconicMusic We all know that moment when there's nothing more to do than taking the daily reward and collecting currency @Herico Event every single day?That would be exhausting for me I guess,especially if it involves very often checking.[s]Or I would just drop events where reward doesn't interest me.[/s]Constantly changing events in short time just aren't thing for me.No offense to Dragon City though,because I think it must be a great game too,maybe will try it once. [/font]
@EWSpirit
I know about it
Congratulations on 7 years without complications though,because I heard (even there,on that thread) stories about progress erasing itself.I guess it's about not saving,but who knows?
If you haven't played since January,I think you missed like two bigger events,if that helps anyhow.
The motivation are daily bonuses,just saying,and the fact of playing for 7 years

@DraconicMusic
We all know that moment when there's nothing more to do than taking the daily reward and collecting currency

@Herico
Event every single day?That would be exhausting for me I guess,especially if it involves very often checking.Or I would just drop events where reward doesn't interest me.Constantly changing events in short time just aren't thing for me.No offense to Dragon City though,because I think it must be a great game too,maybe will try it once.
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh man I used to play it all the time! It’s the very first phone game I remember playing, and also the first game I downloaded on my old ipod touch. I haven’t played it for some time now though. I open it up every once in a while but I have trouble sticking around, with all the constant events. I just opened it up again and apparently I’m level 81! I’m still missing alot of dragons though. Don’t know if I’ll get into it again, but this is a fun reminder!
Oh man I used to play it all the time! It’s the very first phone game I remember playing, and also the first game I downloaded on my old ipod touch. I haven’t played it for some time now though. I open it up every once in a while but I have trouble sticking around, with all the constant events. I just opened it up again and apparently I’m level 81! I’m still missing alot of dragons though. Don’t know if I’ll get into it again, but this is a fun reminder!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@Ventoux
Events last 10 days each and a new one starts once the 10 days are up. A like how they all include an exhaust system (ex. you can get x amount of tokens every x hours) so that you only need to check in every few hours ;)
@Ventoux
Events last 10 days each and a new one starts once the 10 days are up. A like how they all include an exhaust system (ex. you can get x amount of tokens every x hours) so that you only need to check in every few hours ;)
managed to breed the oni dragon today because of the bring em back event
next ill try to get the sumi dragon because i like them
managed to breed the oni dragon today because of the bring em back event
next ill try to get the sumi dragon because i like them
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@skyleaf I think it's worth coming back now as there is the Bring Em Back event,a good occasion for getting all those dragons you still need in collection @Herico Events must be hard to manage then if there are limits on this [s]*says this though she knows that sometimes in DV there are sometimes limits on event currency too*[/s] @WHYYYY Oh,Sumi dragon,I remember getting this one from the first event in which I participated,as a daily bonus from the event,that's a nice one and very useful in racing.Good luck on getting your paintbrush dragon!^^ @Ebonyfire At least I know about changing the designs of Light and Dark Rift,looks like the others haven't changed [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonvale/images/0/02/LightRiftDragonBabyOld.png[/img] vs [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonvale/images/a/a9/LightRiftDragonBaby.png[/img] And [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonvale/images/c/c7/DarkRiftDragonBabyOld.png[/img] vs [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonvale/images/1/1e/DarkRiftDragonBaby.png[/img] (used images of hatchlings because new adults were too big,and changes are still visible,all come from Dragonvale Wiki) [/font]
@skyleaf
I think it's worth coming back now as there is the Bring Em Back event,a good occasion for getting all those dragons you still need in collection

@Herico
Events must be hard to manage then if there are limits on this *says this though she knows that sometimes in DV there are sometimes limits on event currency too*

@WHYYYY
Oh,Sumi dragon,I remember getting this one from the first event in which I participated,as a daily bonus from the event,that's a nice one and very useful in racing.Good luck on getting your paintbrush dragon!^^

@Ebonyfire
At least I know about changing the designs of Light and Dark Rift,looks like the others haven't changed
LightRiftDragonBabyOld.png vs LightRiftDragonBaby.png
And
DarkRiftDragonBabyOld.png vs DarkRiftDragonBaby.png
(used images of hatchlings because new adults were too big,and changes are still visible,all come from Dragonvale Wiki)
W6LdAlV.gif
on my first attempt of getting sumi i got a blazing gale dragon instead and i got bored and used the co-op to breed my rainbow dragon with a friend's double rainbow dragon and i got a dartwing dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/sPZyH0m.png[/img] i love how the baby looks so here is a picture
on my first attempt of getting sumi i got a blazing gale dragon instead
and i got bored and used the co-op to breed my rainbow dragon with a friend's double rainbow dragon and i got a dartwing dragon
sPZyH0m.png
i love how the baby looks so here is a picture
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@WHYYYY I like the look of Blazing Gale dragon,it looks like a colorful parrot but I guess it's one of the most unwanted "fails" as it has 22 hrs breeding time.I remember how I was mad when I was aiming for Equinox dragon and got Party dragon instead,they have [i]52 hours[/i] if I recall correctly and those were like last 2 days :") Oh,nice,I like Dartwing dragons,especially because they look like they're based on hummingbirds.I have only a Fire-traited one. Still good luck on getting Sumi dragon though,from my own private Sumi dragon I have [emoji=coatl winking size=1] If you won't manage to get it in time from normal breeding ,in Co-op breeding cave it's possible to get it still as one of the possibilities in breeding are parents' breeds even if it's limited and not currently available.Probably you know it but reminding isn't bad [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [/font]
@WHYYYY
I like the look of Blazing Gale dragon,it looks like a colorful parrot but I guess it's one of the most unwanted "fails" as it has 22 hrs breeding time.I remember how I was mad when I was aiming for Equinox dragon and got Party dragon instead,they have 52 hours if I recall correctly and those were like last 2 days :")

Oh,nice,I like Dartwing dragons,especially because they look like they're based on hummingbirds.I have only a Fire-traited one.

Still good luck on getting Sumi dragon though,from my own private Sumi dragon I have

If you won't manage to get it in time from normal breeding ,in Co-op breeding cave it's possible to get it still as one of the possibilities in breeding are parents' breeds even if it's limited and not currently available.Probably you know it but reminding isn't bad
W6LdAlV.gif
I play Dragonvale World with a level 39 park, I think. Over 100 dragons. I haven't been playing much lately.
I play Dragonvale World with a level 39 park, I think. Over 100 dragons. I haven't been playing much lately.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
ive never played! is it worth getting into?
ive never played! is it worth getting into?
lucas | 22 | he/him
[font=Comic Sans MS]@Rexcaliburr Yeah,I also play DragonVale World a bit,though I'm a lower lvl,like lvl 23 I think?Probably because I check it even more rarely than the main DragonVale. @mcrself I think it's worth getting into as it's one of those in which you can surely get pretty much without spending real money,what is actually quite rare those days.And in has cute (at least in my opinion) graphics.Additionally there's currently an event (which stays for like 24 days more?) where you can breed all the limited dragons possible to breed. But,it's better to save the park as I heard about a lot of cases (even there,on this thread) where the progress erased itself without notice. Would also recommend the [url=https://dragonvale.fandom.com/wiki/DragonVale_Wiki]DragonVale Wiki[/url] to start it all off and for checking the breeding hints. [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [/font]
@Rexcaliburr
Yeah,I also play DragonVale World a bit,though I'm a lower lvl,like lvl 23 I think?Probably because I check it even more rarely than the main DragonVale.

@mcrself
I think it's worth getting into as it's one of those in which you can surely get pretty much without spending real money,what is actually quite rare those days.And in has cute (at least in my opinion) graphics.Additionally there's currently an event (which stays for like 24 days more?) where you can breed all the limited dragons possible to breed.
But,it's better to save the park as I heard about a lot of cases (even there,on this thread) where the progress erased itself without notice.

Would also recommend the DragonVale Wiki to start it all off and for checking the breeding hints.

W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5