Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unpopular Opinions:Pokemon edition
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Psycho

If you like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time, you should try Explorers Of Sky. It’s exactly like Explorers Of Time except more Pokémon to try and get for your main character and more to choose from for your partner. I know because I’ve played through it multiple times and have gotten different Pokémon depending on the choices I made for my answers. It depends on your gender as well, one example since I’m female I’ve gotten Vulpix, and Riolu chosen as my partner. That’s the best choice in my opinion for beating Primal Dialga. There are also multiple legendary Pokémon that are added in that you can recruit, one example is Jirachi that is NOT available in Explorers Of Time or Explorers Of Darkness.
@Psycho

If you like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time, you should try Explorers Of Sky. It’s exactly like Explorers Of Time except more Pokémon to try and get for your main character and more to choose from for your partner. I know because I’ve played through it multiple times and have gotten different Pokémon depending on the choices I made for my answers. It depends on your gender as well, one example since I’m female I’ve gotten Vulpix, and Riolu chosen as my partner. That’s the best choice in my opinion for beating Primal Dialga. There are also multiple legendary Pokémon that are added in that you can recruit, one example is Jirachi that is NOT available in Explorers Of Time or Explorers Of Darkness.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I liked the more story-filled take on SUMO, and the trials, I like that they're trying new things, people complain abt change but I don't want the same format over and over again, I like them adding new stuff

the only new addition I didn't like was mega's, I thought it gave an unfair advantage to certain pokemon and imo most of the designs were boring
I liked the more story-filled take on SUMO, and the trials, I like that they're trying new things, people complain abt change but I don't want the same format over and over again, I like them adding new stuff

the only new addition I didn't like was mega's, I thought it gave an unfair advantage to certain pokemon and imo most of the designs were boring
@Luvia - i know, i played explorers of sky too. i liked explorers of time more though.
@Luvia - i know, i played explorers of sky too. i liked explorers of time more though.
Bidoof is an adorable little nugget and I want ten
Bidoof is an adorable little nugget and I want ten
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@ryepuff

i could understand as well haha, yeah i fully agree with that
really do wish there was more variety
@ryepuff

i could understand as well haha, yeah i fully agree with that
really do wish there was more variety
Man I love Pokemon, I've been playing for 20 years. I just cannot and will not understand IVs/EVs/AVs (???), I just go with Pokemon I like and try to give them strength and moves to overcome their weaknesses and shortcomings. But that means I can't really play competitively, people who DO pay attention to those weird stats will kick my butt.

I think the closest to that I ever did was when I was building an all Dragon team, I looked for ideal Natures. That was it.

(Also Gen 2 is best)

Edit: I'm currently playing Let's Go Eevee and really enjoying it, definitely recommend)
Man I love Pokemon, I've been playing for 20 years. I just cannot and will not understand IVs/EVs/AVs (???), I just go with Pokemon I like and try to give them strength and moves to overcome their weaknesses and shortcomings. But that means I can't really play competitively, people who DO pay attention to those weird stats will kick my butt.

I think the closest to that I ever did was when I was building an all Dragon team, I looked for ideal Natures. That was it.

(Also Gen 2 is best)

Edit: I'm currently playing Let's Go Eevee and really enjoying it, definitely recommend)
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
I dislike Gen 1. I don't like any of the starters.
I dislike Gen 1. I don't like any of the starters.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
All the games after gen 4 suck. Current games hold the players hand waaay too much. I get its a kids game but imo theres a big difference between the games I grew up with and the games kids today are playing.

They need to stop introducing cool stuff just immediately ax it in the next game (ie the stickers you could put on pokeballs in gen 4, Pokemon walking behind you etc. Why is Pokemon amie the only thing they decided to keep??)
All the games after gen 4 suck. Current games hold the players hand waaay too much. I get its a kids game but imo theres a big difference between the games I grew up with and the games kids today are playing.

They need to stop introducing cool stuff just immediately ax it in the next game (ie the stickers you could put on pokeballs in gen 4, Pokemon walking behind you etc. Why is Pokemon amie the only thing they decided to keep??)
l6hVI.gif P57Wy.gif pv1pA.gif CLRz0.gif
6xKYgmc.png
Pokemon Black and White has the coolest starters
Pokemon Black and White has the coolest starters
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
- Gen4 is the best Gen.
- Gen2 is way too overrated.
-The Island Trials in Sun/Moon are boring as heck
- Competetive Pokemon is boring too
- only getting Pokemon, that you love is valid
- Empoleon is one of the best starter
- Gen4 is the best Gen.