Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@frankenfurta

my current 80s obsession is falco. tons of people know about rock me amadeus or der kommissar but the one i've been listening to nonstop lately is vienna calling from 1985

edit: also living on video by trans x. 1982/1983
@frankenfurta

my current 80s obsession is falco. tons of people know about rock me amadeus or der kommissar but the one i've been listening to nonstop lately is vienna calling from 1985

edit: also living on video by trans x. 1982/1983
@resix

YESSSS I used to listen to Falco all the time as a kid! (And still do hehe). I love that song!! Trans x is amazing too, do you know message on the radio?
@resix

YESSSS I used to listen to Falco all the time as a kid! (And still do hehe). I love that song!! Trans x is amazing too, do you know message on the radio?
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
I uhhh, got a few underrated/obscure 80s bops for ya.

Out of Control from U2's 1980 debut album Boy slaps, y'all. I know a lot of people are familiar with U2 but I don't see enough appreciation for them these days tbh. I'm prob just biased bc they're my big 'ole fave but yeah. Electric Co, I Will Follow, and Stories for Boys are also some bops from that album.

Strength by The Alarm. (1985)

Military Man from Resurrection Band's 1982 album D.M.Z.

And some later 80s songs that fall more into the alternative genre:

What I am by Eddie Brickell & The New Bohemians (Shooting Rubber Bands At The Stars, 1988).

I Remember Me By The Innocence Mission. (1989). Wonder of Birds is also a really good song from the same album.

Twist in My Sobriety by Tanita Tikaram. (1988).

I uhhh, got a few underrated/obscure 80s bops for ya.

Out of Control from U2's 1980 debut album Boy slaps, y'all. I know a lot of people are familiar with U2 but I don't see enough appreciation for them these days tbh. I'm prob just biased bc they're my big 'ole fave but yeah. Electric Co, I Will Follow, and Stories for Boys are also some bops from that album.

Strength by The Alarm. (1985)

Military Man from Resurrection Band's 1982 album D.M.Z.

And some later 80s songs that fall more into the alternative genre:

What I am by Eddie Brickell & The New Bohemians (Shooting Rubber Bands At The Stars, 1988).

I Remember Me By The Innocence Mission. (1989). Wonder of Birds is also a really good song from the same album.

Twist in My Sobriety by Tanita Tikaram. (1988).

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa
Hey sorry about the wait. :) I’ll try notify frankenfurta so that she can add your songs. I don’t think she’s looked at the forum for a couple days, so I’ll message her about it. :) thanks for posting!
@Zooropa
Hey sorry about the wait. :) I’ll try notify frankenfurta so that she can add your songs. I don’t think she’s looked at the forum for a couple days, so I’ll message her about it. :) thanks for posting!
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@frankenfurta
Oi frenk I have a song.

https://youtu.be/Kuy1Z4wqQ4w
Seona Dancing - Bitter Heart (1983)

Yeet. I still really want some John Taylor gifs. Waaa
@frankenfurta
Oi frenk I have a song.

https://youtu.be/Kuy1Z4wqQ4w
Seona Dancing - Bitter Heart (1983)

Yeet. I still really want some John Taylor gifs. Waaa
@Zooropa

Far out these are awesome!! Some lost hits are in there for sure, I’ll pop them all in~~~~ you have really unique taste
@Zooropa

Far out these are awesome!! Some lost hits are in there for sure, I’ll pop them all in~~~~ you have really unique taste
@kohntullr

That song can be played at my funeral I like it so much

CRAP

I will get you John Taylor gifs in the holidays
@kohntullr

That song can be played at my funeral I like it so much

CRAP

I will get you John Taylor gifs in the holidays
@frankenfurta

I neeeeeeed John Taylor gifffs
My forum signature is absolute crud.
Oh yeah Seona Dancing u can’t beat and I still can’t belive it’s Ricky Gervais that sings it!
@frankenfurta

I neeeeeeed John Taylor gifffs
My forum signature is absolute crud.
Oh yeah Seona Dancing u can’t beat and I still can’t belive it’s Ricky Gervais that sings it!
Added Fake - Another Brick (1985)
Added Fake - Another Brick (1985)
I wonder if The Birthday Party is considered obscure? i know nick cave is well known but this project sure isn't. faint heart is a good one by them. the plague, death by drowning, and jennifer's veil are some other tbp faves
I wonder if The Birthday Party is considered obscure? i know nick cave is well known but this project sure isn't. faint heart is a good one by them. the plague, death by drowning, and jennifer's veil are some other tbp faves
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36