Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36
[font=monaco]@Ventoux Oh that’s weird cuz him and Andy look so alike! (I think) [emoji=coatl winking size=2] Oh yeah. Andy and John left the band to join the power station. (Which by the way was no where near as good as Duran Duran) And so that’s why Duran Duran’s later albums are Simon Nick and Roger only. ;( So does that mean that John and Andy joined back later on?
@Ventoux

Oh that’s weird cuz him and Andy look so alike! (I think)

Oh yeah. Andy and John left the band to join the power station. (Which by the way was no where near as good as Duran Duran)
And so that’s why Duran Duran’s later albums are Simon Nick and Roger only. ;(

So does that mean that John and Andy joined back later on?
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@kohntullr
John has come back,Andy didn't.I found that they're in the same team as they were but without Andy.At least Polish Wikipedia says so?

EDIT: I changed my Broadcast as I said,guess from which song is this line xD
@kohntullr
John has come back,Andy didn't.I found that they're in the same team as they were but without Andy.At least Polish Wikipedia says so?

EDIT: I changed my Broadcast as I said,guess from which song is this line xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Wow, that’s interesting. GOOD ON JOHN XD shame on Andy. Did u know how Duran Duran first formed? There’s some weird storys about that.

Apparently this girl at college or something knew Simon Lebon and so she invited him to the band as a joke, but it turned out that Simon was the right person for the job! XD and so that’s how he joined...

Thats how I THINK he joined. Wikipedia may say something else.

YEEEAAASSA.
IS IT PLANET EARTH?!

that’s pretty dang cool m8. Seriously the best song on earth (or should I say best song on planet earth XD)
@Ventoux

Wow, that’s interesting. GOOD ON JOHN XD shame on Andy. Did u know how Duran Duran first formed? There’s some weird storys about that.

Apparently this girl at college or something knew Simon Lebon and so she invited him to the band as a joke, but it turned out that Simon was the right person for the job! XD and so that’s how he joined...

Thats how I THINK he joined. Wikipedia may say something else.

YEEEAAASSA.
IS IT PLANET EARTH?!

that’s pretty dang cool m8. Seriously the best song on earth (or should I say best song on planet earth XD)
@kohntullr
Just checked back to Wikipedia,there was like no one interested in their music xD

Yeah,the Wikipedia says the same,that he was going to be an actor,but his girlfriend has recommended him has a vocalist,then he said that he stays with them for 6 summer weeks but apparently stayed forever until now xD

Yes this is a line from Planet Earth,I thought it's going to look cool in the Broadcast Message,and it really does xD

And to finally answer your question about who's my favourite out of them,the final answer is Le Bon xD

Union of the Snake is better,fight me xD
@kohntullr
Just checked back to Wikipedia,there was like no one interested in their music xD

Yeah,the Wikipedia says the same,that he was going to be an actor,but his girlfriend has recommended him has a vocalist,then he said that he stays with them for 6 summer weeks but apparently stayed forever until now xD

Yes this is a line from Planet Earth,I thought it's going to look cool in the Broadcast Message,and it really does xD

And to finally answer your question about who's my favourite out of them,the final answer is Le Bon xD

Union of the Snake is better,fight me xD
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=monaco]@Ventoux N.O. nuuuuuu it’s Planet Earth. Planet Earth is the best! Did u know that John Taylor said in an interview that Union Of the Snake was his least favourite song? Yeah Simon is pretty damn cool. ;D in some videos his hair is smashing! And I love his black and white jacket in the reflex official video. BUUUUUUUT I still think John is the best [emoji=coatl winking size=2] Yeah ur broadcast is pretty dang cool. Woooeew. I’m kinda surprised it was Simons girlfriend that recommended him. HMMMMMMMM Have u watched Sugar Town before? John Taylor is an actor in it. Tell u what. HE CANNOT ACT XD
@Ventoux

N.O. nuuuuuu it’s Planet Earth. Planet Earth is the best!

Did u know that John Taylor said in an interview that Union Of the Snake was his least favourite song?

Yeah Simon is pretty damn cool. ;D in some videos his hair is smashing! And I love his black and white jacket in the reflex official video. BUUUUUUUT I still think John is the best

Yeah ur broadcast is pretty dang cool. Woooeew. I’m kinda surprised it was Simons girlfriend that recommended him. HMMMMMMMM

Have u watched Sugar Town before? John Taylor is an actor in it. Tell u what. HE CANNOT ACT XD

[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Nah,I didn't know about that [s]but it still doesn't mean that Union of the Snake isn't better :")[/s] I have to ask,from [s]what the Kittel[/s] where comes that obsession with hair,because it's interesting?[emoji=coatl confused size=1] Thanks!I was hesitating for a while if I [i]should[/i] xD I guess it was probably one of the best decisions in her life,if not the best xD Nah,I haven't watch it...but somehow I believe it's possible that he can be a bad actor,[s]Simon was supposed to be an actor after all [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][/s] [/font]
@kohntullr
Nah,I didn't know about that but it still doesn't mean that Union of the Snake isn't better :")

I have to ask,from what the Kittel where comes that obsession with hair,because it's interesting?

Thanks!I was hesitating for a while if I should xD
I guess it was probably one of the best decisions in her life,if not the best xD

Nah,I haven't watch it...but somehow I believe it's possible that he can be a bad actor,Simon was supposed to be an actor after all
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Trying not to be a creep, but I looked up picturez

WHATS NOT COOL ABOUT HIS HAIR

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=john+taylor+mullet&client=safari&hl=en-au&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5jerPo4TjAhWUdn0KHVTwBBkQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=1024&bih=698&dpr=2#imgrc=p11-2qJ0KApS-M

Yeah poor ol John was never supposed to be an actor XD

I’m surprised Simon even went to uni.
@Ventoux

Trying not to be a creep, but I looked up picturez

WHATS NOT COOL ABOUT HIS HAIR

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=john+taylor+mullet&client=safari&hl=en-au&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5jerPo4TjAhWUdn0KHVTwBBkQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=1024&bih=698&dpr=2#imgrc=p11-2qJ0KApS-M

Yeah poor ol John was never supposed to be an actor XD

I’m surprised Simon even went to uni.
@frankenfurta

@Ventoux

What the heck....?

https://images.app.******/8wf7RmaQ1PoBPTLf9
@frankenfurta

@Ventoux

What the heck....?

https://images.app.******/8wf7RmaQ1PoBPTLf9
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Oh,that's quite surprising fact,it's known what Simon studied on uni? [emoji=coatl confused size=1] And why John should be an actor when he's good bass guitarist [s]and can have good hair[/s]? xD [/font]
@kohntullr
Oh,that's quite surprising fact,it's known what Simon studied on uni?

And why John should be an actor when he's good bass guitarist and can have good hair? xD

W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Do u like me creepy kid with a mullet picture?

Aaaaaand I think Johns hair is pretty coool don’t you? I mean that’s stickin awesome.

I like ur signature btw! Looks kinda like an Atari game
@Ventoux

Do u like me creepy kid with a mullet picture?

Aaaaaand I think Johns hair is pretty coool don’t you? I mean that’s stickin awesome.

I like ur signature btw! Looks kinda like an Atari game
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36