Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36
@frankenfurta

Those are only possibilities XD
I picked the best ones I could find out of the video.
When u decide to make the signature, I’ll find my fav ones for u

Buttttt if u gonna make it soon, I’ll try figure it out right now so u can make the signature while I’m at school or somethin ;)
@frankenfurta

Those are only possibilities XD
I picked the best ones I could find out of the video.
When u decide to make the signature, I’ll find my fav ones for u

Buttttt if u gonna make it soon, I’ll try figure it out right now so u can make the signature while I’m at school or somethin ;)
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta [s]Fun fact is that Arcane was my 2nd choice when I was switching from Nature,because stars,astronomy and things like that.But thought "Hey,Wind matches my personality and UN much more and had some thoughts about going there in June 2017" so landed in Wind.[/s] Yeah,I have a lot of CDs,like 50 or so of them?Haven't counted them exactly.Often they're like groups of CDs of one band/person,often they're some official compilations.Mostly newer music of bands like Bastille or Imagine Dragons,but having also CDs of A-ha for example or even some jazz [emoji=coatl winking size=1] I know Eurythmics,I even have a CD with compilation of their greatest hits,so you don't need to spam me with it all xD On the other hand,it must be fun to find CDs like that.Just have to ask,are you going to update the TC with some new Duran Duran discoveries?[size=2][s]Why I'm even asking about this,since it's possibly as sure as Pinot's win in this year's Tour de l'Ain was? xD[/s][/size] Did you find something new in those CDs that you liked? [s]Oh,nice!There's also some races in Australia,but mostly in January if I recall correctly,Tour Down Under for example,somewhere in the middle of January? Thanks for appreciation to my UN,you possibly remember my old one so you know why I changed it xD For me that's also unusual to me that I found someone with similar interests far away in Australia [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/s] @kohntullr Oh well,I don't know xD Probably also Taylor as he's a leader after all [s]and the only one I can recall for now xD[/s] [size=1]Sorry for any double pings caused by this edit if there are any[/size] [/font]
@frankenfurta
Fun fact is that Arcane was my 2nd choice when I was switching from Nature,because stars,astronomy and things like that.But thought "Hey,Wind matches my personality and UN much more and had some thoughts about going there in June 2017" so landed in Wind.

Yeah,I have a lot of CDs,like 50 or so of them?Haven't counted them exactly.Often they're like groups of CDs of one band/person,often they're some official compilations.Mostly newer music of bands like Bastille or Imagine Dragons,but having also CDs of A-ha for example or even some jazz

I know Eurythmics,I even have a CD with compilation of their greatest hits,so you don't need to spam me with it all xD
On the other hand,it must be fun to find CDs like that.Just have to ask,are you going to update the TC with some new Duran Duran discoveries?Why I'm even asking about this,since it's possibly as sure as Pinot's win in this year's Tour de l'Ain was? xD
Did you find something new in those CDs that you liked?

Oh,nice!There's also some races in Australia,but mostly in January if I recall correctly,Tour Down Under for example,somewhere in the middle of January?
Thanks for appreciation to my UN,you possibly remember my old one so you know why I changed it xD
For me that's also unusual to me that I found someone with similar interests far away in Australia

@kohntullr
Oh well,I don't know xD
Probably also Taylor as he's a leader after all and the only one I can recall for now xD

Sorry for any double pings caused by this edit if there are any
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

XD yup.
Simon Lebon is the singer
John Taylor is bass guitarist
Andy Taylor is guitarist
Roger Taylor is drummer
Nick Rhodes is keyboardist

But yeah I’m pretty sad about roger’s hair and Andy’s XD

But John, Simon and Nick have good hair.

WHY AM I SO OBSESSED WITH HAIR

But it’s not just the hair and clothes, the band itself is really good at making music, and I reckon that Planet Earth is their best song XD

It’s pure new wave m8
@Ventoux

XD yup.
Simon Lebon is the singer
John Taylor is bass guitarist
Andy Taylor is guitarist
Roger Taylor is drummer
Nick Rhodes is keyboardist

But yeah I’m pretty sad about roger’s hair and Andy’s XD

But John, Simon and Nick have good hair.

WHY AM I SO OBSESSED WITH HAIR

But it’s not just the hair and clothes, the band itself is really good at making music, and I reckon that Planet Earth is their best song XD

It’s pure new wave m8
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Wait a minute- Le Bon is a singer? I... I was sure that Taylor is [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [/font]
@kohntullr
Wait a minute-
Le Bon is a singer?
I... I was sure that Taylor is
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Yeah John is backing vocals XD so is Andy.

Simon is the main singer XD

I used to get them mixed up too don’t worry

There’s like 3 TAYLORS in this band. ITS INSANE XD
@Ventoux

Yeah John is backing vocals XD so is Andy.

Simon is the main singer XD

I used to get them mixed up too don’t worry

There’s like 3 TAYLORS in this band. ITS INSANE XD
@kohntullr
I'm guessing all those Taylors are family xD

They all just look so similar,that it's sometimes hard to recognize who is who xD
@kohntullr
I'm guessing all those Taylors are family xD

They all just look so similar,that it's sometimes hard to recognize who is who xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

IKR! I would be surprised if they weren’t family. XD

@Ventoux

IKR! I would be surprised if they weren’t family. XD

@kohntullr
BRB I'm going to check it all in Wikipedia xD

Okay so,finally it turns out that they can't be brothers,as John and Roger are like 2 months apart.Also I didn't found any information about them being family-connected.That's wild!
@kohntullr
BRB I'm going to check it all in Wikipedia xD

Okay so,finally it turns out that they can't be brothers,as John and Roger are like 2 months apart.Also I didn't found any information about them being family-connected.That's wild!
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

WAAAAAHTT?
WAAAHT?
I always thought they were family. Shoot that’s weird. Is John brothers with Andy or something? They kinda look alike....

Dang that’s crazy
@Ventoux

WAAAAAHTT?
WAAAHT?
I always thought they were family. Shoot that’s weird. Is John brothers with Andy or something? They kinda look alike....

Dang that’s crazy
@kohntullr
Don't remember finding any information about that,but found that he's not in the team anymore though.

The fun fact is,that the band exists until now xD

I want to change my broadcast message to a line of lyrics of one of their songs,oh well,is that bad? XD
@kohntullr
Don't remember finding any information about that,but found that he's not in the team anymore though.

The fun fact is,that the band exists until now xD

I want to change my broadcast message to a line of lyrics of one of their songs,oh well,is that bad? XD
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36