Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36
@frankenfurta
Don''t think so for now,because I feel too comfortable in Wind,but who knows? :P

It's a bit unusual thing after all.And probably no one before thought about making a thread like that xD

Oh well,because of that song I've yesterday bought the whole Fleetwood Mac's CD titled "Rumours" with that song "The Chain" included in there,it's from 1977.Haven't listened to it yet though as I'm writing it.
Both parts are equally great I think,watched the 1st most recently on June 2nd and waiting for third one planned on 2020 if I recall correctly.And both soundtracks are great.And if it comes to "The Chain" it was surely in the Vol.2,I think the scene when they crashed and they were having an argument?Can't recall exactly,as I haven't seen the Vol.2 in literal months.

Yeah,it's exactly in 2 weeks,on July 6th.Oh man,can't wait,it'll be my 7th one watched ever.My UN tells it all that I love it xD
BTW it's nice to know that we share even more interests
Yeah but...To be honest I've never get rid of any of them,then I have a lot of ones sitting 2+ years but lots of them were saved,including the lady in the avatar xD

@frankenfurta
Don''t think so for now,because I feel too comfortable in Wind,but who knows? :P

It's a bit unusual thing after all.And probably no one before thought about making a thread like that xD

Oh well,because of that song I've yesterday bought the whole Fleetwood Mac's CD titled "Rumours" with that song "The Chain" included in there,it's from 1977.Haven't listened to it yet though as I'm writing it.
Both parts are equally great I think,watched the 1st most recently on June 2nd and waiting for third one planned on 2020 if I recall correctly.And both soundtracks are great.And if it comes to "The Chain" it was surely in the Vol.2,I think the scene when they crashed and they were having an argument?Can't recall exactly,as I haven't seen the Vol.2 in literal months.

Yeah,it's exactly in 2 weeks,on July 6th.Oh man,can't wait,it'll be my 7th one watched ever.My UN tells it all that I love it xD
BTW it's nice to know that we share even more interests
Yeah but...To be honest I've never get rid of any of them,then I have a lot of ones sitting 2+ years but lots of them were saved,including the lady in the avatar xD

W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

U know who John Taylor is, right? XD
Just wanna know if u know what the funky big ‘I love John Taylor’s hair’ texts are about :D

Heh
@Ventoux

U know who John Taylor is, right? XD
Just wanna know if u know what the funky big ‘I love John Taylor’s hair’ texts are about :D

Heh
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@kohntullr
He is vocalist of Duran Duran and that man from GIFs in frank's signature I think?
If I think right then I know xD
@kohntullr
He is vocalist of Duran Duran and that man from GIFs in frank's signature I think?
If I think right then I know xD
W6LdAlV.gif
I FORGOT some important very 80s songs:
Bulletboys - Smooth Up in Ya
Whitesnake - Slide It In
Loverboy - Lovin Every Minute of It
Winger - Easy Come Easy Go
LA Guns - Never Enough
I FORGOT some important very 80s songs:
Bulletboys - Smooth Up in Ya
Whitesnake - Slide It In
Loverboy - Lovin Every Minute of It
Winger - Easy Come Easy Go
LA Guns - Never Enough
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Mune

DUDE I actually REALLY like these!!! Especially Shyness Boy, how did you find these? No problem haha! If you know anymore, let me know ;u;
@Mune

DUDE I actually REALLY like these!!! Especially Shyness Boy, how did you find these? No problem haha! If you know anymore, let me know ;u;
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@kohntullr

YESSSSS I LOVE THAT SONG. I'LL HAVE TO ADD MORE DRAGON FAR OUTTTTT

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok I'll have a look. I get the one we were talking about though hehehehehehehe. So just the 5 first ones, are they the best ones? I can only fit 5 on your signature
@kohntullr

YESSSSS I LOVE THAT SONG. I'LL HAVE TO ADD MORE DRAGON FAR OUTTTTT

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok I'll have a look. I get the one we were talking about though hehehehehehehe. So just the 5 first ones, are they the best ones? I can only fit 5 on your signature
@Ventoux

Hehehehehe. Wind is really nice though, it would be my next choice next to Light. I just can't believe I used my free change to go to arcane, so STUPID XD

Yeah XDXD. Ooooooooooooooooooooh very noice. Do you collect alot of CDs? Hahahaahah XD. Wow that's a while to wait ;0. I didn't realise you could get hold of CDs with the actual music videos on them :0.

On a side note I was going through my parents old CD cabinet and found a bunch of old CDs they used to listen to. Like the Eurythmics (have you heard of them? If you haven't, I'm going to spam you with them XD) and of course Duran Duran haha XD. It was fun, and I think that's why I know so many Duran Duran songs that I don't know are Duran Duran.Then when I discover they're from Duran Duran, I die (I'm not sure if anything I just said makes sense, I'm so dead XDXD)

OOOOOOOOOO YESS I'LL BE ON HOLIDAYS SO I CAN WATCH ITTTT!! Yeah!!! It's a good UN. Yesss it is!! Amazing to find you all the way in Poland with all the same likes XD. I'm the same. Too much sentimental value to get rid of them XD. There's nothing special about them really, but I like em XD
@Ventoux

Hehehehehe. Wind is really nice though, it would be my next choice next to Light. I just can't believe I used my free change to go to arcane, so STUPID XD

Yeah XDXD. Ooooooooooooooooooooh very noice. Do you collect alot of CDs? Hahahaahah XD. Wow that's a while to wait ;0. I didn't realise you could get hold of CDs with the actual music videos on them :0.

On a side note I was going through my parents old CD cabinet and found a bunch of old CDs they used to listen to. Like the Eurythmics (have you heard of them? If you haven't, I'm going to spam you with them XD) and of course Duran Duran haha XD. It was fun, and I think that's why I know so many Duran Duran songs that I don't know are Duran Duran.Then when I discover they're from Duran Duran, I die (I'm not sure if anything I just said makes sense, I'm so dead XDXD)

OOOOOOOOOO YESS I'LL BE ON HOLIDAYS SO I CAN WATCH ITTTT!! Yeah!!! It's a good UN. Yesss it is!! Amazing to find you all the way in Poland with all the same likes XD. I'm the same. Too much sentimental value to get rid of them XD. There's nothing special about them really, but I like em XD
@qwigoqwaga

Hahah XD. Added!! Ahay I see you like Loverboy, they're one of my favourites!!!! Especially working on the weekend haha
@qwigoqwaga

Hahah XD. Added!! Ahay I see you like Loverboy, they're one of my favourites!!!! Especially working on the weekend haha
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @RelmidIndeger

Some new hits~~

Anri
Shyness Boy (1983)
Yuiko Tsubokura
Give Me Taboo (1986)
Dragon
This Time (1976)
Loverboy
Loving Every Minute of It (1985)
Winger
Easy Come Easy Go (1990)
LA Guns
Never Enough (1989)
Bulletboys
Smooth Up in Ya (1988)
Whitesnake
Slide it in (1984)
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @RelmidIndeger

Some new hits~~

Anri
Shyness Boy (1983)
Yuiko Tsubokura
Give Me Taboo (1986)
Dragon
This Time (1976)
Loverboy
Loving Every Minute of It (1985)
Winger
Easy Come Easy Go (1990)
LA Guns
Never Enough (1989)
Bulletboys
Smooth Up in Ya (1988)
Whitesnake
Slide it in (1984)
@Ventoux

Ay Yup! That’s him XD
Dude seriously John is the best member of the band. Mainly cuz of his hair XD
And his clothes. Lol

How do u think is the best member of Duran Duran?
@Ventoux

Ay Yup! That’s him XD
Dude seriously John is the best member of the band. Mainly cuz of his hair XD
And his clothes. Lol

How do u think is the best member of Duran Duran?
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36