Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk BNHA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Frolen

BRO I HAVE A WHOLE HEADCANON ABT HIS CHILDHOOD
and now I'm gonna write it down here and nothing can stop me

So I imagine he was never really popular in school but he had a small group of friends. They would just stick together and avoid bullies. But then dark shadow manifested, and I like to think that it was very sensitive to light and darkness in the beginning, so Tokoyami had a hard time controlling it. I just imagine him coming to school one day, but it's cloudy and not much light around, and he sees a bully being rude to one of his friends. Basically, he gets mad and loses control of dark shadow. After that, everyone (even his friends) are scared of him and avoid him.

I think he had a hard time accepting dark shadow as his quirk, but eventually he started training it to have better control of it so it wouldn't hurt anyone again. That's when he realized how great of a quirk dark shadow is when he can control it, and maybe then he understood that he wanted to become a hero.

But uhhh idk, that's just a headcanon I have XD
@Frolen

BRO I HAVE A WHOLE HEADCANON ABT HIS CHILDHOOD
and now I'm gonna write it down here and nothing can stop me

So I imagine he was never really popular in school but he had a small group of friends. They would just stick together and avoid bullies. But then dark shadow manifested, and I like to think that it was very sensitive to light and darkness in the beginning, so Tokoyami had a hard time controlling it. I just imagine him coming to school one day, but it's cloudy and not much light around, and he sees a bully being rude to one of his friends. Basically, he gets mad and loses control of dark shadow. After that, everyone (even his friends) are scared of him and avoid him.

I think he had a hard time accepting dark shadow as his quirk, but eventually he started training it to have better control of it so it wouldn't hurt anyone again. That's when he realized how great of a quirk dark shadow is when he can control it, and maybe then he understood that he wanted to become a hero.

But uhhh idk, that's just a headcanon I have XD
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
Oh yes. I love this thread already.
Oh yes. I love this thread already.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
i accidentally got new chap spoilers n man,,im not ready

chitose :,(
i accidentally got new chap spoilers n man,,im not ready

chitose :,(
@Arcanedragon

Me too fam
@Arcanedragon

Me too fam
Ei1tIx1.gif
@Barrypaws

BIG OOF
I don't wanna know but at the same time I wanna
@Barrypaws

BIG OOF
I don't wanna know but at the same time I wanna
Ei1tIx1.gif
[center][size=1]@scarecrane Get a load of this nerd bein in this thread. luh mao[/size] If my boi Shinsou doesnt replace Minata in the hero course, Ill eat my own shoe. Also please show me more Fat Gum. I need to see my husband plz and thank you. Toga has always been cute, so now that shes crazy strong too, nice ;3c Fuk Dabi, but also, fuuuk dabi if you know what I mean. That useless nerd is 100% related to the Todorokis, its just obvious enough to be true tbh. They all got the same eye colour n fire quirks. Dabi just isnt able to control his the best, which is why his dad hates him, and why he has burns. Also.... ryuko's hot a f... lul [img]https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/588237976/images/153dfc41d507a550492657127816.png[/img][/center]
@scarecrane Get a load of this nerd bein in this thread. luh mao

If my boi Shinsou doesnt replace Minata in the hero course, Ill eat my own shoe.
Also please show me more Fat Gum. I need to see my husband plz and thank you.

Toga has always been cute, so now that shes crazy strong too, nice ;3c

*** Dabi, but also, fuuuk dabi if you know what I mean. That useless nerd is 100% related to the Todorokis, its just obvious enough to be true tbh. They all got the same eye colour n fire quirks. Dabi just isnt able to control his the best, which is why his dad hates him, and why he has burns.

Also.... ryuko's hot a f... lul
153dfc41d507a550492657127816.png
I READ THE NEW CHAPTER TODAY.
Hoo boy, I was dying while reading it. I'm gonna refrain from saying anything, so I don't spoil it.
I READ THE NEW CHAPTER TODAY.
Hoo boy, I was dying while reading it. I'm gonna refrain from saying anything, so I don't spoil it.

nfZCrZ4.png
@Arcanedragon

Ngl, when I saw your comment I dropped everything I was doing just to checked out the new chapter. I've read it too now and I'm sh00k
@Arcanedragon

Ngl, when I saw your comment I dropped everything I was doing just to checked out the new chapter. I've read it too now and I'm sh00k
Ei1tIx1.gif
@trailmixstar

Gosh I hope Toga doesn't die.
@trailmixstar

Gosh I hope Toga doesn't die.

nfZCrZ4.png
@Arcanedragon

Same, I was just getting attached to her :/

Also, was that girl in the flashback Tomura's sister? Bc if she is: aaaAAAAHHHHH
@Arcanedragon

Same, I was just getting attached to her :/

Also, was that girl in the flashback Tomura's sister? Bc if she is: aaaAAAAHHHHH
Ei1tIx1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19