Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk BNHA
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
godd i am so ready for the new movie
godd i am so ready for the new movie
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
uH I'm a little upset by chapter 235, it made me die a bit.
tenko's poor corgi hhhhhhh
uH I'm a little upset by chapter 235, it made me die a bit.
tenko's poor corgi hhhhhhh

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
@Arcanedragon

I just came back from my vacation and read that chapter. As soon as I saw the title, I knew I'd die a little too. Seriously tho I wanna hug Tomura Tenko more than ever now, he was so much like Deku when he was little but things turned out much worse for him and ahhHHH the resemblance between those two has me cryinh
@Arcanedragon

I just came back from my vacation and read that chapter. As soon as I saw the title, I knew I'd die a little too. Seriously tho I wanna hug Tomura Tenko more than ever now, he was so much like Deku when he was little but things turned out much worse for him and ahhHHH the resemblance between those two has me cryinh
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
omg tell me I don’t read it but aaaa
omg tell me I don’t read it but aaaa
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
i cant believe we’re FINALLY getting shigaraki’s backstory,,, i’m so ready for the next chapters this is gonna be SPICY
i cant believe we’re FINALLY getting shigaraki’s backstory,,, i’m so ready for the next chapters this is gonna be SPICY
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Heyo imma just revive this dead thread by freaking out abt some things in the latest chapters

*clears throat*

OMG the latest arc was sO GOOD shiggy is STRONK now I mean he fricken yEEted his dads hand out of his face and his backstory *inhales* oMG I feel soOOOOO bad for my boi he's a really interesting character now and he was so much like Deku when he was little it's really fascinating and btw tOGA IS ALIVE YES I WAS SO SCARED SHE'D DIE and she eveN HAS A COOL EYEPATCH NOW and TWiCE GOT OVER HIS TRAUMA IM SO PROUD OF HIM and mY bOi HAWKS FINALLY APPEARED AGAIN YAAAASSSSS I MISSED HIM I WANT MORE HAWKS CONTENT but I'm lowkey scared he'll die at some point so I kinda don't want his story to develop buT STILL AAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM ALL but I want Dabis backstory revealed but oh well maybe in future chapters

Also, Todoroki's fake interview in the latest chapter had me both laughing and crying like he's so cute but also lowkey a confused dork I love him
Heyo imma just revive this dead thread by freaking out abt some things in the latest chapters

*clears throat*

OMG the latest arc was sO GOOD shiggy is STRONK now I mean he fricken yEEted his dads hand out of his face and his backstory *inhales* oMG I feel soOOOOO bad for my boi he's a really interesting character now and he was so much like Deku when he was little it's really fascinating and btw tOGA IS ALIVE YES I WAS SO SCARED SHE'D DIE and she eveN HAS A COOL EYEPATCH NOW and TWiCE GOT OVER HIS TRAUMA IM SO PROUD OF HIM and mY bOi HAWKS FINALLY APPEARED AGAIN YAAAASSSSS I MISSED HIM I WANT MORE HAWKS CONTENT but I'm lowkey scared he'll die at some point so I kinda don't want his story to develop buT STILL AAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM ALL but I want Dabis backstory revealed but oh well maybe in future chapters

Also, Todoroki's fake interview in the latest chapter had me both laughing and crying like he's so cute but also lowkey a confused dork I love him
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
#doesnt read manga so I’m still waiting for season 4 + another movie
#doesnt read manga so I’m still waiting for season 4 + another movie
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
*tumbles into the thread*
hAWKS SHOWED UP AND I AM PLEASED. also, may we discuss how he just murdered best jeanist.
May I also add that I want more content with dabi and hawks just bring bros lol
*tumbles into the thread*
hAWKS SHOWED UP AND I AM PLEASED. also, may we discuss how he just murdered best jeanist.
May I also add that I want more content with dabi and hawks just bring bros lol

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
WAIT BEST JEANIST DOED PUT SPOILERS BRO+-
WAIT BEST JEANIST DOED PUT SPOILERS BRO+-
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="Frolen" date="2019-05-08 11:09:20" ] CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME MORE SCREENTIME FOR THE VILLAINS AND 1B AND 1C??? THATS ALL I ASK FOR!!! [/quote] this AND present mic. im begging u more m=present mic content PLEASE
Frolen wrote on 2019-05-08 11:09:20:
CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME MORE SCREENTIME FOR THE VILLAINS AND 1B AND 1C??? THATS ALL I ASK FOR!!!
this AND present mic. im begging u more m=present mic content PLEASE
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19