Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spooky youtubers?
1 2 3
@idiosyncratic
Atrocity guide is a fairly new channel that has covered some creepy things on the internet/args etc. Not every single one of their videos are to do with horror but quite a few of them are, and they are pretty good quality too!
@idiosyncratic
Atrocity guide is a fairly new channel that has covered some creepy things on the internet/args etc. Not every single one of their videos are to do with horror but quite a few of them are, and they are pretty good quality too!
@aranoire @Pistachiows - thank you both so much, i'd never heard of those channels! i'll check them out for sure :)
@aranoire @Pistachiows - thank you both so much, i'd never heard of those channels! i'll check them out for sure :)
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic I love watching Buzzfeed unsolved they have both a True Crime series and Supernatural series, the supernatural one is my favourite of the 2.
@idiosyncratic I love watching Buzzfeed unsolved they have both a True Crime series and Supernatural series, the supernatural one is my favourite of the 2.
@Altariel - i've been told to watch unsolved! i'll have to give that a try as well, thank you! ;)
@Altariel - i've been told to watch unsolved! i'll have to give that a try as well, thank you! ;)
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
aw man you just said all the creepy youtubers I watch. I suppose you could watch mrcreepypasta or creepsmcpasta if you're into creepypastas?
aw man you just said all the creepy youtubers I watch. I suppose you could watch mrcreepypasta or creepsmcpasta if you're into creepypastas?
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi - ooh yeah i could do !! creepypastas can be v interesting sometimes ;)
@Knoxxi - ooh yeah i could do !! creepypastas can be v interesting sometimes ;)
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
My favorite spooky youtubers are Mr. Nightmare, LazyMasquerade and Corpse husband
My favorite spooky youtubers are Mr. Nightmare, LazyMasquerade and Corpse husband
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
No one mentioned NightMind yet? Good channel with detailed analysis videos.

For the German-speaking people here, I can also recommend Corrupted. He mostly plays horror games, but all kinds of other scary stuff can be found in his Verstörend-series.
Also, I recently came across a really long video compilation of him playing bad horror games. It's hilarious.
No one mentioned NightMind yet? Good channel with detailed analysis videos.

For the German-speaking people here, I can also recommend Corrupted. He mostly plays horror games, but all kinds of other scary stuff can be found in his Verstörend-series.
Also, I recently came across a really long video compilation of him playing bad horror games. It's hilarious.
[quote name="usualuniqueness" date="2019-04-22 06:54:58" ] @idiosyncratic No problem! Another video that came to my mind was "POLYBIUS - The Video Game That Doesn't Exist". The whole story about the game is fascinating, as several people have claimed that they have played it, while no real evidence exists on the game ever actually existing. [/quote] YES this is probably one of my favorite YouTube videos. it’s SO well made can also recommend lazy masquerade, just discovered him yesterday!
usualuniqueness wrote on 2019-04-22 06:54:58:
@idiosyncratic

No problem! Another video that came to my mind was "POLYBIUS - The Video Game That Doesn't Exist". The whole story about the game is fascinating, as several people have claimed that they have played it, while no real evidence exists on the game ever actually existing.
YES this is probably one of my favorite YouTube videos. it’s SO well made

can also recommend lazy masquerade, just discovered him yesterday!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
watchmojo
watchmojo
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png