Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spooky youtubers?
1 2 3
hey, i love scaring myself and watching spooky youtubers. stuff like debunking videos of cryptids/found footage etc, weird/mysterious things found on the internet (including scary ARGs), true crime, even playthroughs of weird/scary games (like petscop), etc.

i currently watch bella fiori and eleanor neale for true crime

and nexpo, scaretheater and reignbot for other miscellaneous spookies. links take you to their channels :)

anyway, any other spooky recommendations? what do you guys watch to freak yourselves out?
hey, i love scaring myself and watching spooky youtubers. stuff like debunking videos of cryptids/found footage etc, weird/mysterious things found on the internet (including scary ARGs), true crime, even playthroughs of weird/scary games (like petscop), etc.

i currently watch bella fiori and eleanor neale for true crime

and nexpo, scaretheater and reignbot for other miscellaneous spookies. links take you to their channels :)

anyway, any other spooky recommendations? what do you guys watch to freak yourselves out?
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
Chills
or
Top15
Chills
or
Top15
@Herico - burger king foot lettuce !!! how could i forget chills? i love him :"D i haven't watched his vids in a while though, i probably have some catching up to do
@Herico - burger king foot lettuce !!! how could i forget chills? i love him :"D i haven't watched his vids in a while though, i probably have some catching up to do
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic

Fredrik Knudsen/Down The Rabbithole has a lot of good analysis videos about spooky and weird topics. The videos themselves aren't scary, but the topics can be disturbing.
@idiosyncratic

Fredrik Knudsen/Down The Rabbithole has a lot of good analysis videos about spooky and weird topics. The videos themselves aren't scary, but the topics can be disturbing.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness - awesome, thank you so much! i'll check them out!
@usualuniqueness - awesome, thank you so much! i'll check them out!
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic

No problem! Another video that came to my mind was "POLYBIUS - The Video Game That Doesn't Exist". The whole story about the game is fascinating, as several people have claimed that they have played it, while no real evidence exists on the game ever actually existing.
@idiosyncratic

No problem! Another video that came to my mind was "POLYBIUS - The Video Game That Doesn't Exist". The whole story about the game is fascinating, as several people have claimed that they have played it, while no real evidence exists on the game ever actually existing.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness - i should be revising but im gonna watch that right now, thank you so much!
@usualuniqueness - i should be revising but im gonna watch that right now, thank you so much!
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
Mr nightmare reads allegedly true horror stories, and even if they’re fake they’re pretty scary tbh
Mr nightmare reads allegedly true horror stories, and even if they’re fake they’re pretty scary tbh
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
@idiosyncratic

lemmino is a great youtuber that talks about events that actually happened and address the paranormal theories behind them. his videos are very high quality so they take a while to be released but the wait is worth it.
@idiosyncratic

lemmino is a great youtuber that talks about events that actually happened and address the paranormal theories behind them. his videos are very high quality so they take a while to be released but the wait is worth it.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
@Jugdral - oooh, i think i used to watch his craigslist horror stories? i'll have to check out some of his recent stuff! thank you :D
@Jugdral - oooh, i think i used to watch his craigslist horror stories? i'll have to check out some of his recent stuff! thank you :D
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
1 2 3