Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I need help with names again (Pet Bird)
Ok AGAIN need help with names I had wanted to name my parrotlet Pearl but now it seems to plain now the names Raven, Blizzard or Ghost pops into my head (Yes ravens can be white I looked them up I still don't know when it will come or know what gender it's going to be) but anyway yeah I want to have a unique name but I can't think of a name I want to train it to come to me on command when I let it out to play so then I can put it in it's cage (again yes you can tell your bird to come on command.) I kinda want to say "__ come here." all these names are hard to choose when I want to stick with a name then a cooler name pops into my head its like... [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HLxhwkn6/images.jpg[/img] So anyway help.
Ok AGAIN need help with names I had wanted to name my parrotlet Pearl but now it seems to plain now the names Raven, Blizzard or Ghost pops into my head (Yes ravens can be white I looked them up I still don't know when it will come or know what gender it's going to be) but anyway yeah I want to have a unique name but I can't think of a name I want to train it to come to me on command when I let it out to play so then I can put it in it's cage (again yes you can tell your bird to come on command.) I kinda want to say "__ come here." all these names are hard to choose when I want to stick with a name then a cooler name pops into my head its like...

images.jpg

So anyway help.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Volucris is Latin for winged beast.

COME HERE(HITHER) MY WINGED BEAST!
Volucris is Latin for winged beast.

COME HERE(HITHER) MY WINGED BEAST!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@dragonsrreal576 That name sounds really cool I'll keep that in mind. [emoji=coatl happy] @LoversMasque That name sounds good but doesn't ring a bell thanks though. [emoji=coatl happy]
@dragonsrreal576

That name sounds really cool I'll keep that in mind.

@LoversMasque

That name sounds good but doesn't ring a bell thanks though.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Bones!
Bones!
7QvQhL9.gif
Hydra is Latin for dragon, which may be cool
Hydra is Latin for dragon, which may be cool
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
What about Falkor? I was reminded of it recently when looking for a name for one of my dragons.

He was in Neverending Story, a flying, white luck dragon. If you Google the name, you'll find out more about it if you are interested. :-)
What about Falkor? I was reminded of it recently when looking for a name for one of my dragons.

He was in Neverending Story, a flying, white luck dragon. If you Google the name, you'll find out more about it if you are interested. :-)
They sound super cute! I really like Pearl and Ghost and some of the other names people have suggested. When I was a little kid I really wanted a pet bird called either Twitch or Tweak so I'll put those as my suggestions!
They sound super cute! I really like Pearl and Ghost and some of the other names people have suggested. When I was a little kid I really wanted a pet bird called either Twitch or Tweak so I'll put those as my suggestions!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop