Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | new tiny baby !!!
1 2 3
[center]I have wanted a New Caledonian gecko for years, and last month, I finally adopted a little gargoyle gecko who I have decided to call Riddle. She's so tiny and has the funniest little personality, I love her so much!! Even though she's just a little baby right now, almost a year old, she's a great eater and I'm hoping she'll put on some weight as she matures. :) Here are a few pictures of her I'm especially proud of. Props to my gf for letting me use her macro lens owo [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bp3KVCA.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kdcj2vO.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JoLqdE8.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VanV7it.jpg[/img][/center]
I have wanted a New Caledonian gecko for years, and last month, I finally adopted a little gargoyle gecko who I have decided to call Riddle. She's so tiny and has the funniest little personality, I love her so much!!

Even though she's just a little baby right now, almost a year old, she's a great eater and I'm hoping she'll put on some weight as she matures. :)

Here are a few pictures of her I'm especially proud of. Props to my gf for letting me use her macro lens owo

Bp3KVCA.jpg

kdcj2vO.jpg

JoLqdE8.jpg

VanV7it.jpg
@laerka
Omg, a gargoyle gecko!
I love those guys so much! Your little one is so precious! Do they have a name yet?
I just have a crestie, she has tons of personality!
Her name is riddle? THat's such a great name for that little monster/dragon!
I alway say those geckos look like baby dragons.
@laerka
Omg, a gargoyle gecko!
I love those guys so much! Your little one is so precious! Do they have a name yet?
I just have a crestie, she has tons of personality!
Her name is riddle? THat's such a great name for that little monster/dragon!
I alway say those geckos look like baby dragons.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@TheatreRaptor A crestie?? Omg, do you have any pictures of her? I would love to see them, if you do.

And yeah hehe, I'm super proud of the name Riddle. It suits her more and more every day.
@TheatreRaptor A crestie?? Omg, do you have any pictures of her? I would love to see them, if you do.

And yeah hehe, I'm super proud of the name Riddle. It suits her more and more every day.
@lakerka
I do! I have so many! (Unfortunatly, I'm not sure how to get them into a fr postable shape.) They're on my iphone.

She's 3 years old, and is a beautiful flame/tiger morph, I've never seen her patternn before! She has an olive green top of her head, and her sides are really dark brown, almost black when she's flared up.

Her name is Olive, and she looks like a baby dragon!
@lakerka
I do! I have so many! (Unfortunatly, I'm not sure how to get them into a fr postable shape.) They're on my iphone.

She's 3 years old, and is a beautiful flame/tiger morph, I've never seen her patternn before! She has an olive green top of her head, and her sides are really dark brown, almost black when she's flared up.

Her name is Olive, and she looks like a baby dragon!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Riddle is gorgeous! [emoji=coatl love] Every picture it looks like she's smiling !!
Riddle is gorgeous! Every picture it looks like she's smiling !!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@TheatreRaptor If you upload the pictures to Imgur, you can post them here by copying the image address from there and putting them in those img brackets. That's what I did, anyway. She sounds like a beauty!!

@Spottedleaf125 Thank you so much!! Yeah, she has the cutest little face. ;w;
@TheatreRaptor If you upload the pictures to Imgur, you can post them here by copying the image address from there and putting them in those img brackets. That's what I did, anyway. She sounds like a beauty!!

@Spottedleaf125 Thank you so much!! Yeah, she has the cutest little face. ;w;
@laerka Aww Riddle is really cute [emoji=coatl happy] I have never heard of a gargoyle gecko. My mom dislikes all reptiles sadly except my beardie Amber (go figure) she looks like she's smiling in all those pics. [emoji=familiar heart]
@laerka

Aww Riddle is really cute I have never heard of a gargoyle gecko. My mom dislikes all reptiles sadly except my beardie Amber (go figure) she looks like she's smiling in all those pics.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Beautiful pics and beautiful Garg! <3
Beautiful pics and beautiful Garg! <3
@Snivy14 Aww, beardies are so cute! Amber is such a lovely name for one. I would love to see pictures, if you have any.

@dystopia Thank you so much! ;o; She's photogenic when she isn't flinging herself off my hands.
@Snivy14 Aww, beardies are so cute! Amber is such a lovely name for one. I would love to see pictures, if you have any.

@dystopia Thank you so much! ;o; She's photogenic when she isn't flinging herself off my hands.
That's a fantastic camera, holy hell. This is National Geographic level of picture quality
That's a fantastic camera, holy hell. This is National Geographic level of picture quality
1 2 3