Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Yourself.. But if you were a Politician
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
can my cat replace me he's a lot better at this than me
can my cat replace me he's a lot better at this than me
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="@Twitchii" date="2019-04-20 11:28:08" ] If I were president, everyone would get a free pony. (If you know what I’m referencing, kudos to you.) [/quote] hell yeah vermin supreme
@Twitchii wrote on 2019-04-20 11:28:08:
If I were president, everyone would get a free pony. (If you know what I’m referencing, kudos to you.)
hell yeah vermin supreme
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock hell yeah mate
@CrystalPeacock hell yeah mate
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
idk i'd probably die of stress before doing anything
idk i'd probably die of stress before doing anything
[quote name="CaliCa1" date="2019-04-21 17:28:46" ] Because if you see both sides of the coin, you aren't allowed to touch money [/quote] If you see both sides of the coin at the same time, you are clearly a four-dimensional entity and thus not legally allowed to participate in capitalism.
CaliCa1 wrote on 2019-04-21 17:28:46:
Because if you see both sides of the coin, you aren't allowed to touch money

If you see both sides of the coin at the same time, you are clearly a four-dimensional entity and thus not legally allowed to participate in capitalism.
vojnGCQ.png
A buch of important in charge people burst through the door: Madame President, it's the apocalypse out there! What do we do? How did things get this bad?

Me, sitting on a throne of bones, petting a black cat: What do you mean? It's always been like this.

I start cacking and as I do the walls around us crumble and hellfire rains down from the sky. My glorious nightmare brought to life.

A buch of important in charge people burst through the door: Madame President, it's the apocalypse out there! What do we do? How did things get this bad?

Me, sitting on a throne of bones, petting a black cat: What do you mean? It's always been like this.

I start cacking and as I do the walls around us crumble and hellfire rains down from the sky. My glorious nightmare brought to life.

MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
My speech: HELLO~ Ladies and gentleman! Thank you so much for making the grave mistake of electing me as a fellow politician. You shall all call be by my name Level because I'm the highest class EVER. Tis' true that I am a huge slug-muncher but despite that I promise to put a chicken in every pot for you all. Have a good year!

*crickets*
My speech: HELLO~ Ladies and gentleman! Thank you so much for making the grave mistake of electing me as a fellow politician. You shall all call be by my name Level because I'm the highest class EVER. Tis' true that I am a huge slug-muncher but despite that I promise to put a chicken in every pot for you all. Have a good year!

*crickets*
Here is my wonderful sig-sig
*Frantically calls my best friend*

"Seriously bro tell me what to do right now I have no idea what I'm doing but I can't let the people know and just AGH WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED!?!?!?"
*Frantically calls my best friend*

"Seriously bro tell me what to do right now I have no idea what I'm doing but I can't let the people know and just AGH WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED!?!?!?"
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Me in a position of power: "Common sense will be taught this day."
Me in a position of power: "Common sense will be taught this day."
its REVOLUTION time!
its REVOLUTION time!
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7