Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Yourself.. But if you were a Politician
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i sit in one of those gigantic villain chairs and anyone who doesn’t like it gets fired or kicked out of my land
i sit in one of those gigantic villain chairs and anyone who doesn’t like it gets fired or kicked out of my land
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0df5ab627c7b097f0a45fa1582116f33/tumblr_o1ctjxmscR1rrxys7o1_400.jpg[/img]
tumblr_o1ctjxmscR1rrxys7o1_400.jpg
To cause chaos I'd pick a random day that's extremely unfortunate for people and make it so it's illegal to use wifi. If you are caught with a signal up you get 10 hours community service.
To cause chaos I'd pick a random day that's extremely unfortunate for people and make it so it's illegal to use wifi. If you are caught with a signal up you get 10 hours community service.
Me, in a serious voice:
"Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error."
Me, in a serious voice:
"Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error."
"Hello yes I'd like to talk to our scientists about DNA splicing."
"Sir, how many times do I have to tell you that we can't create dragons?"
"TRY HARDER THIS TIME!"
"Hello yes I'd like to talk to our scientists about DNA splicing."
"Sir, how many times do I have to tell you that we can't create dragons?"
"TRY HARDER THIS TIME!"
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
"As my first order of business, Friday is now free junk-food day, and every Monday from this day forth is permanently canceled. Also college is now free and any money you already put into it will be reimbursed to you because tuition is a nasty monster and yES I'M STILL MAD ABOUT THOSE PRICES"
"As my first order of business, Friday is now free junk-food day, and every Monday from this day forth is permanently canceled. Also college is now free and any money you already put into it will be reimbursed to you because tuition is a nasty monster and yES I'M STILL MAD ABOUT THOSE PRICES"
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
"My first act is making the state of Iowa illegal. My second act is making December 28th a national holiday as it is Jiro's birthday and since he is the best boy, he deserves a holiday solely to him."
"My first act is making the state of Iowa illegal. My second act is making December 28th a national holiday as it is Jiro's birthday and since he is the best boy, he deserves a holiday solely to him."
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
EVERY. DAY. IS. CAT. DAY.

also Monday? Delete.
EVERY. DAY. IS. CAT. DAY.

also Monday? Delete.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
Me as mayor: OH **** I HATE MAKING DECISIONS WHAT DO I DO
Captain of police: Miss Mayor, what are we supposed to do about global warming? It’s drawing closer to us every day!
Head construction guy: Nonsense! According to this here bible, global warming ain’t real at all!
My s/o: OUR SON HAS GONE MISSING WE HAVE TO FIND HIM
My son: *probably in jail*
Adopted grandkids: *foghorn noises*
Me: *dissolves into a ******* temper tantrum*
Apocalypse: *approaches*
Hotel:Trivago
Me as mayor: OH **** I HATE MAKING DECISIONS WHAT DO I DO
Captain of police: Miss Mayor, what are we supposed to do about global warming? It’s drawing closer to us every day!
Head construction guy: Nonsense! According to this here bible, global warming ain’t real at all!
My s/o: OUR SON HAS GONE MISSING WE HAVE TO FIND HIM
My son: *probably in jail*
Adopted grandkids: *foghorn noises*
Me: *dissolves into a ******* temper tantrum*
Apocalypse: *approaches*
Hotel:Trivago
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I'd be the leader of the Pizza Party, whose primary goal is to ensure that everyone gets free pizza. (especially during Finals Week for high schools and colleges)
I'd be the leader of the Pizza Party, whose primary goal is to ensure that everyone gets free pizza. (especially during Finals Week for high schools and colleges)
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7