Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what book genre are you a nerd for?
1 2 3 4 5
Urban fantasy and science fiction.

Don't get me wrong - I like your normal fantasy, in Game of Thrones and Kingkiller Chronicle and whatever, but your city-based stuff? Gimme.

Neverwhere? Rivers of London? Obsidian Heart? Yes please.
Urban fantasy and science fiction.

Don't get me wrong - I like your normal fantasy, in Game of Thrones and Kingkiller Chronicle and whatever, but your city-based stuff? Gimme.

Neverwhere? Rivers of London? Obsidian Heart? Yes please.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Give me fantasy and I'll be happy
Give me fantasy and I'll be happy
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
fantasy and scifi, my man.

i just the other day read a book called Foundryside that was fantasy and it was fricking amazing
fantasy and scifi, my man.

i just the other day read a book called Foundryside that was fantasy and it was fricking amazing
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
FANTASY!!
FANTASY!!
ZpRXP2Y.png
give me fantasy with good female leads
give me fantasy with good female leads
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
[quote name="Brenning" date="2019-04-10 20:14:18" ] I'm pretty equally split between fantasy and sci-fi. Give me aliens or dragons or advanced tech or magic artifacts any day and I'll be happy. [/quote] Same here Anything but adult horror and BOrING textbooks (those don’t count)
Brenning wrote on 2019-04-10 20:14:18:
I'm pretty equally split between fantasy and sci-fi. Give me aliens or dragons or advanced tech or magic artifacts any day and I'll be happy.

Same here

Anything but adult horror and BOrING textbooks (those don’t count)
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
,,,,m,,anga,,
,,,,m,,anga,,
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I read a ton of fantasy and sci-fi - I prefer sci-fi more in general but if the fantasy has dragons and/or a cool magic system then I am usually aaaaaall over it. I like horror too but I have trouble finding many really good ones. My favorite book is House of Leaves 8D
I read a ton of fantasy and sci-fi - I prefer sci-fi more in general but if the fantasy has dragons and/or a cool magic system then I am usually aaaaaall over it. I like horror too but I have trouble finding many really good ones. My favorite book is House of Leaves 8D
UEKFohX.png
I'm a massive fantasy fan! It's my favourite genre! I personally like writing mystery but I'm deeply invested in developing a fantasy world at the moment so..

I'm currently reading Lord of the rings and The inheritance cycle.
I'm a massive fantasy fan! It's my favourite genre! I personally like writing mystery but I'm deeply invested in developing a fantasy world at the moment so..

I'm currently reading Lord of the rings and The inheritance cycle.
science fiction
i love it so much especially the weirder ones. like the Illuminae Files are just fantastically weird and unique. ive seen people that absolutely hate the format and to them i say go read a traditional book and leave my beautifully crafted sci-fi adventure alone
science fiction
i love it so much especially the weirder ones. like the Illuminae Files are just fantastically weird and unique. ive seen people that absolutely hate the format and to them i say go read a traditional book and leave my beautifully crafted sci-fi adventure alone
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5