Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things people do that you wish they-
1 2 3 4 5
I wish a certain family member would back off, stop invading my personal space/privacy and stop trying to impose their lifestyle and ideals onto the rest of us with their pointless, repetitive lectures. Its a big source of stress and anxiety for me and I've ended up sick in the past because of it.

Oh yeah, and they need to learn to stop trying to call me repeatedly every 5 minutes if I don't answer the phone after the first or second time.
I wish a certain family member would back off, stop invading my personal space/privacy and stop trying to impose their lifestyle and ideals onto the rest of us with their pointless, repetitive lectures. Its a big source of stress and anxiety for me and I've ended up sick in the past because of it.

Oh yeah, and they need to learn to stop trying to call me repeatedly every 5 minutes if I don't answer the phone after the first or second time.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
whenever my dad starts biting his nails right next to me
whenever my dad starts biting his nails right next to me
CtM8cLF.png
[quote name="MalusNight" date="2019-04-14 15:33:40" ] 1. When people bite off more than they can chew, then complain afterwards. I understand if something else came up last minute, but if you absolutely know you're busy with other things, then why would you take up this project in the first place?? [/quote] This is my #1 pet peeve. It drives me nuts when someone at work takes over multiple jobs because they think it'll give them a raise and they end up falling behind, fussing out loud about how overworked they are, and threatening to find a new job. Like??? You signed up for this. You could have just said no and not have been so stressed out. I can't feel sorry for people like that. Also I can't stand lazy parenting. My brother and my sister in law both are lazy with their children. Their kids could be climbing the counters and reaching for the knives and what do they do? Sit on a couch across the living room and yell their name while not even looking up from their phone. I honestly hate being an aunt because they expect [i]me[/i] to watch after their kid instead when they visit.
MalusNight wrote on 2019-04-14 15:33:40:
1. When people bite off more than they can chew, then complain afterwards. I understand if something else came up last minute, but if you absolutely know you're busy with other things, then why would you take up this project in the first place??

This is my #1 pet peeve. It drives me nuts when someone at work takes over multiple jobs because they think it'll give them a raise and they end up falling behind, fussing out loud about how overworked they are, and threatening to find a new job. Like??? You signed up for this. You could have just said no and not have been so stressed out. I can't feel sorry for people like that.

Also I can't stand lazy parenting. My brother and my sister in law both are lazy with their children. Their kids could be climbing the counters and reaching for the knives and what do they do? Sit on a couch across the living room and yell their name while not even looking up from their phone. I honestly hate being an aunt because they expect me to watch after their kid instead when they visit.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
When people complain about other people walking too slow, if they can't help it. (I'm limping ya dingus i cant go fast)

When people mistreat bike riders. I have to ride my bike now and again from school to work, but I'll almost always have a ride. I've had someone lean out the window and yell "Get a car!" Like??? What do you think I'm trying to do???
There was construction one time on the sidewalk, and the bike lane on the road was blocked as well. So I had to go into traffic for like 50 feet before pulling back onto the sidewalk. It's not like I didn't go when there were no cars, it's just that this lifted pickup truck was
1) speeding
2) apparantly blind
3) just plain rude
Because he nearly hit me and honked?? Like pal I don't have anywhere else to go
When people complain about other people walking too slow, if they can't help it. (I'm limping ya dingus i cant go fast)

When people mistreat bike riders. I have to ride my bike now and again from school to work, but I'll almost always have a ride. I've had someone lean out the window and yell "Get a car!" Like??? What do you think I'm trying to do???
There was construction one time on the sidewalk, and the bike lane on the road was blocked as well. So I had to go into traffic for like 50 feet before pulling back onto the sidewalk. It's not like I didn't go when there were no cars, it's just that this lifted pickup truck was
1) speeding
2) apparantly blind
3) just plain rude
Because he nearly hit me and honked?? Like pal I don't have anywhere else to go
x0dMTPw.png
'UgH bUT vACCInes caUSE AuTiSm'
shut up karen
'UgH bUT vACCInes caUSE AuTiSm'
shut up karen
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="LordOmmadon" date="2019-04-06 07:40:18" ] I wish people would stop trying to have conversations with me when I have headphones on. I obviously don't want to talk to anybody I'm trying to relax heck off please. [/quote]
LordOmmadon wrote on 2019-04-06 07:40:18:
I wish people would stop trying to have conversations with me when I have headphones on. I obviously don't want to talk to anybody I'm trying to relax heck off please.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="LordOmmadon" date="2019-04-06 07:40:18" ] I wish people would stop trying to have conversations with me when I have headphones on. I obviously don't want to talk to anybody I'm trying to relax heck off please. [/quote] This was my life at work for a bit, with a couple of coworkers. This, or while I was trying to read a book. It's like, we're not friends and I'm trying to unravel from the crappy grocery job, give me some space XD
LordOmmadon wrote on 2019-04-06 07:40:18:
I wish people would stop trying to have conversations with me when I have headphones on. I obviously don't want to talk to anybody I'm trying to relax heck off please.
This was my life at work for a bit, with a couple of coworkers. This, or while I was trying to read a book.
It's like, we're not friends and I'm trying to unravel from the crappy grocery job, give me some space XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[color=green]People who get salty over games. Some of us are just trying to have a good time here! If you don't like the game, stop playing it! [emoji=eliminate]
People who get salty over games. Some of us are just trying to have a good time here! If you don't like the game, stop playing it!
1. I hate people who criticize other people's interests. Unfortunately, collecting model horses and just being a nerd in general has put me on the receiving end of this, and it makes me so mad. If someone is going to share about something they are passionate about, people should not put them down for it. Everyone is interested in different things and something that may seem stupid to someone may be someone else's favorite thing.
1. I hate people who criticize other people's interests. Unfortunately, collecting model horses and just being a nerd in general has put me on the receiving end of this, and it makes me so mad. If someone is going to share about something they are passionate about, people should not put them down for it. Everyone is interested in different things and something that may seem stupid to someone may be someone else's favorite thing.
People using their religious beliefs as a way to justify their bigotry :/

Also when people tell me not to criticize things and just enjoy them when sometimes the way I enjoy those things is by critiquing them.
People using their religious beliefs as a way to justify their bigotry :/

Also when people tell me not to criticize things and just enjoy them when sometimes the way I enjoy those things is by critiquing them.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 3 4 5