Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things people do that you wish they-
1 2 3 4 5
would like people to do their group work, yes PLEASE

and whenever i'm reading my mom seems to just know and will come in and interrupt me every five minutes. and when i quit trying and switch to my phone she gets all huffy about me being addicted to my phone. LET ME READ THEN.
would like people to do their group work, yes PLEASE

and whenever i'm reading my mom seems to just know and will come in and interrupt me every five minutes. and when i quit trying and switch to my phone she gets all huffy about me being addicted to my phone. LET ME READ THEN.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
my mom: *watching tv*
me: hey i need the laptop to do some work--
her: hold on

20 minutes later is when i receive the goddamn laptop.
my mom: *watching tv*
me: hey i need the laptop to do some work--
her: hold on

20 minutes later is when i receive the goddamn laptop.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1. Loud, obnoxious sounds (I have sensitive ears)

2. When they try to talk to me when I sing or play games. (AND THEY KEEP DOING IT, even if I tell them not to)

3. Chewing and slurping, of course.

4. Littering, too!

5. Selfish and stubborn people

6. People who borrow things from me and do not return afterwards

7. People who don't respond immediately after I asked them something.

8. People in the bus who will fight you for a seat even if you don't want to sit, lol
1. Loud, obnoxious sounds (I have sensitive ears)

2. When they try to talk to me when I sing or play games. (AND THEY KEEP DOING IT, even if I tell them not to)

3. Chewing and slurping, of course.

4. Littering, too!

5. Selfish and stubborn people

6. People who borrow things from me and do not return afterwards

7. People who don't respond immediately after I asked them something.

8. People in the bus who will fight you for a seat even if you don't want to sit, lol
mZeSXZC.png
People who never use headphones / earbuds (even if they have them) when around others. I get that you enjoy your music / podcast / c list internet celebrity talking on youtube, but I am literally sitting right here textbook in hand.
People who never use headphones / earbuds (even if they have them) when around others. I get that you enjoy your music / podcast / c list internet celebrity talking on youtube, but I am literally sitting right here textbook in hand.
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2019-04-14 09:07:10" ] I’ve only had to deal with this a few times but when people ship you with your friend of the opposite gender Like my friend is gay, and he has a boyfriend, and I’m a lesbian Why on earth do you think we’d be together? [/quote] The entire concept of "shipping" real people without their awareness and/or consent
Eurydise wrote on 2019-04-14 09:07:10:
I’ve only had to deal with this a few times but when people ship you with your friend of the opposite gender
Like my friend is gay, and he has a boyfriend, and I’m a lesbian
Why on earth do you think we’d be together?

The entire concept of "shipping" real people without their awareness and/or consent
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
[quote name="FairyDuster" date="2019-04-14 15:24:42" ] Walking. Just... the ways people decide to walk! That group of people who choose to take up the entire path so no one can get past them. And have no care when those walking towards them has to go on the road cause they won't let anyone through! That person who walks slowly in the middle of the path, and seemingly walks purposely in your path if you try to get around them. That one who is clearly on their phone and keeps suddenly stopping as if they want you to bump into them. Those people who decide a path is a great place to stand and have a chat whilst, again, giving no space for people to get around them (and instead have to go in-between them... like why?!) I'm all up for people walking instead of cars etc.. BUT HAVE SOME ETIQUETTE [/quote] One fascinating thing I've noticed people do is that they all walk in a horizontal line in the same direction instead of in a group or single file. Even if they are on a sidewalk and can't fit, someone will probably be walking off the side of the curb rather than behind somebody else! Is there a photoshoot I'm not aware of?
FairyDuster wrote on 2019-04-14 15:24:42:
Walking.

Just... the ways people decide to walk!

That group of people who choose to take up the entire path so no one can get past them. And have no care when those walking towards them has to go on the road cause they won't let anyone through!

That person who walks slowly in the middle of the path, and seemingly walks purposely in your path if you try to get around them.

That one who is clearly on their phone and keeps suddenly stopping as if they want you to bump into them.

Those people who decide a path is a great place to stand and have a chat whilst, again, giving no space for people to get around them (and instead have to go in-between them... like why?!)

I'm all up for people walking instead of cars etc.. BUT HAVE SOME ETIQUETTE

One fascinating thing I've noticed people do is that they all walk in a horizontal line in the same direction instead of in a group or single file. Even if they are on a sidewalk and can't fit, someone will probably be walking off the side of the curb rather than behind somebody else! Is there a photoshoot I'm not aware of?
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
random whistling, esp. through their teeth

just

sTOP

why do you feel compelled to fill the world with NOISE
random whistling, esp. through their teeth

just

sTOP

why do you feel compelled to fill the world with NOISE
People buying pets without doing the proper research or making sure they have the right lifestyle or time for them.
People buying pets without doing the proper research or making sure they have the right lifestyle or time for them.
~Snowlight BNMXc.gif
People who ask to borrow things but don't wait for an answer and just immediately take the object.
People who ask to borrow things but don't wait for an answer and just immediately take the object.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
My mom, telling me that I like that one teacher at my shooting club in a romantic way.

No MOM, it's called friendship! Also he is 9 years older AND my teacher. Please. STOP. Because it disgusts me a little bit and I am actually not feeling well now whenever I talk with him because of you!

2. Also we have two TV's. One in the living room, one in my parents bedroom. The one in the living room is mainly used by me to play games. But somehow my dad and my mom always, need that TV in the living room. So whenever I start the console they're like "noooo I just wanted to watch something..."
"Well you could uh... you know when you bought a second TV?"
"Nooooo we don't want to watch it there....................."

and then they watch it on their iPad with the horrible sound quality on max.
My mom, telling me that I like that one teacher at my shooting club in a romantic way.

No MOM, it's called friendship! Also he is 9 years older AND my teacher. Please. STOP. Because it disgusts me a little bit and I am actually not feeling well now whenever I talk with him because of you!

2. Also we have two TV's. One in the living room, one in my parents bedroom. The one in the living room is mainly used by me to play games. But somehow my dad and my mom always, need that TV in the living room. So whenever I start the console they're like "noooo I just wanted to watch something..."
"Well you could uh... you know when you bought a second TV?"
"Nooooo we don't want to watch it there....................."

and then they watch it on their iPad with the horrible sound quality on max.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
1 2 3 4 5