Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110
@NameInProgress What kind of rock would do that much damage? D:
@NameInProgress What kind of rock would do that much damage? D:
Boy, I wish I could, I've always been very primitive. I don't exactly live in a place you can just walk barefoot without getting weird looks from people. I heard there are these new stickers you can paste on the bottom of your feet that protects you from harm!
Boy, I wish I could, I've always been very primitive. I don't exactly live in a place you can just walk barefoot without getting weird looks from people. I heard there are these new stickers you can paste on the bottom of your feet that protects you from harm!
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
@SilverAndCyanide I don't know. It took so long to heal cause a little piece of it was stuck in my foot, it also stabbed me in the soft place between where you get calluses.
@SilverAndCyanide I don't know. It took so long to heal cause a little piece of it was stuck in my foot, it also stabbed me in the soft place between where you get calluses.
Yes! I love being barefoot, I chill in my backyard all the time barefoot. :>
Yes! I love being barefoot, I chill in my backyard all the time barefoot. :>
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@NameInProgress just a stab or something? That... sounds pretty bad if it lasted that long O.o
@NameInProgress just a stab or something? That... sounds pretty bad if it lasted that long O.o
i did the other day! walked into the backyard barefoot to pick something up that was in the grass. way more relaxing than i thought it'd be. [emoji=guardian happy]
i did the other day! walked into the backyard barefoot to pick something up that was in the grass. way more relaxing than i thought it'd be.
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
i'll walk barefoot to take out the trash, but we have two dogs, 4+ cats, and 2 horses, so you can imagine what i risk stepping in. maybe i'm just a big pansy tho
i'll walk barefoot to take out the trash, but we have two dogs, 4+ cats, and 2 horses, so you can imagine what i risk stepping in. maybe i'm just a big pansy tho
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@SilverAndCyanide Honestly it probably wouldn't have taken that long to heal if I had gone to a doctor, but whatever. It couldn't heal properly until the shard of rock was out, and I didn't get the piece out until weeks after the event.
@SilverAndCyanide Honestly it probably wouldn't have taken that long to heal if I had gone to a doctor, but whatever. It couldn't heal properly until the shard of rock was out, and I didn't get the piece out until weeks after the event.
I cannot survive wearing shoes in summer. The second its nice out, my shoes can burn in a fire for all I care. My feet are hardened to gravel at this point.
I cannot survive wearing shoes in summer. The second its nice out, my shoes can burn in a fire for all I care. My feet are hardened to gravel at this point.
+2 FR time
he/they
I would do it more often, if where we lived the ground wasn't always scorching hot or freezing cold 24/7. It's a very unpleasant feeling.
I would do it more often, if where we lived the ground wasn't always scorching hot or freezing cold 24/7. It's a very unpleasant feeling.
Q5eZhV2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110