Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
i used to do winter guard so i'm desensitized to the horror of walking barefoot outside on concrete and sidewalks. i will not go barefoot on grass or dirt and you could not pay me enough to retire at 22 and live comfortably till i die to make me do it.

if it's super hot or super cold outside i'll wear shoes tho. i'm not about to have my feet boiled or frozen
i used to do winter guard so i'm desensitized to the horror of walking barefoot outside on concrete and sidewalks. i will not go barefoot on grass or dirt and you could not pay me enough to retire at 22 and live comfortably till i die to make me do it.

if it's super hot or super cold outside i'll wear shoes tho. i'm not about to have my feet boiled or frozen
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
ye, especially if I'm just popping down to the dairy or shops that are a short walk away. kind of hard to walk in the backyard barefoot cause there's a lot of clay and rocks :c
ye, especially if I'm just popping down to the dairy or shops that are a short walk away. kind of hard to walk in the backyard barefoot cause there's a lot of clay and rocks :c
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
One time I stepped on a bindi

never again
One time I stepped on a bindi

never again
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@Niernen A.. bindi?
@Niernen A.. bindi?
Eh, that depends.

Yes, if it's a really hot day at the beach. Or even on concrete at my house. However, in the house I'm always barefoot - I hate the feeling of socks for some reason

No everywhere else. I'm too anxious to step on something like glass or bugs in the grass...

Plus, in the UK, we get a month of hot weather in the summer before it's back to cloudy and rainy for the rest of the year... Not many opportunities to go barefoot here XD
Eh, that depends.

Yes, if it's a really hot day at the beach. Or even on concrete at my house. However, in the house I'm always barefoot - I hate the feeling of socks for some reason

No everywhere else. I'm too anxious to step on something like glass or bugs in the grass...

Plus, in the UK, we get a month of hot weather in the summer before it's back to cloudy and rainy for the rest of the year... Not many opportunities to go barefoot here XD
when it's not actually freezing cold outside, yeah sometimes. it feels nice to walk on the grass in our backyard when its freshly mowed or soft. we usually have lots of weeds growing out in the back near our garden(s) so i try to avoid that
walking on our sidewalk isn't as fun but its an experience
or rocks/gravel
dirt and sand is fine most of the time though
when it's not actually freezing cold outside, yeah sometimes. it feels nice to walk on the grass in our backyard when its freshly mowed or soft. we usually have lots of weeds growing out in the back near our garden(s) so i try to avoid that
walking on our sidewalk isn't as fun but its an experience
or rocks/gravel
dirt and sand is fine most of the time though
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
@SilverandCyanide They're these little prickly balls of hell that fall from the bindi weed: [img]https://www.agric.wa.gov.au/sites/gateway/files/2167069%20Bindii%20weed_1_0.jpg[/img] [img]https://jerrycolebywilliams.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/18342238_10210932305478001_2194864223501874184_n-2.jpg[/img] /shudders/ it's like nature's lego block
@SilverandCyanide
They're these little prickly balls of hell that fall from the bindi weed:

2167069%20Bindii%20weed_1_0.jpg

18342238_10210932305478001_2194864223501874184_n-2.jpg

/shudders/ it's like nature's lego block
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
no GOD no
i can't stand the texture of rocks or slimy grass
also we have 12 inch long centipedes, 13 species of rattlesnake and scorpions everywhere so idk if its even safe
no GOD no
i can't stand the texture of rocks or slimy grass
also we have 12 inch long centipedes, 13 species of rattlesnake and scorpions everywhere so idk if its even safe
Yeah, not during winter though. I have no quarrels with walking on things like grass, concrete, rocks or the like- it feels kinda nice.
Yeah, not during winter though. I have no quarrels with walking on things like grass, concrete, rocks or the like- it feels kinda nice.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I love being barefoot! Unfortunately I need to wear shoes a lot, but I get paper thin flipflops or shoes a size to big to mimic being barefoot. The only place I wouldn't like to walk barefoot in is the ocean, once I stepped on a really sharp rock on the sea floor and it hurt for months after.
I love being barefoot! Unfortunately I need to wear shoes a lot, but I get paper thin flipflops or shoes a size to big to mimic being barefoot. The only place I wouldn't like to walk barefoot in is the ocean, once I stepped on a really sharp rock on the sea floor and it hurt for months after.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110