Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110
Yes. I live barefoot.
Yes. I live barefoot.
Hi, just wanted to say hi and have a nice day :)
I used to love being barefoot as much as possible. That's what led to my plantar's fasciitis that ended up requiring surgery. I have extra high arches that need to have support, and now I'm not supposed to be barefoot even in the house. I miss being barefoot.
I used to love being barefoot as much as possible. That's what led to my plantar's fasciitis that ended up requiring surgery. I have extra high arches that need to have support, and now I'm not supposed to be barefoot even in the house. I miss being barefoot.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I used to always live barefoot when I was younger. I would even run on the road and on rocks around my front lawn, I swear my feet or made of steel or something. My feet even used to be tanned lol
I used to always live barefoot when I was younger. I would even run on the road and on rocks around my front lawn, I swear my feet or made of steel or something. My feet even used to be tanned lol
I used to walk barefoot a lot, then one day I got a wart on my heel which my doctor told me it was from walking around barefoot. So every since I haven't walked barefoot. I want to but- the risk.
I used to walk barefoot a lot, then one day I got a wart on my heel which my doctor told me it was from walking around barefoot. So every since I haven't walked barefoot. I want to but- the risk.
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
no, i don't

the ground is either too cold or too hot to step on it barefoot
no, i don't

the ground is either too cold or too hot to step on it barefoot
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
If my mom tells me to take the trash out I’m like “the socks have left the feet. I’m not putting them back on”.

It’s always squishy because it’s either raining or rained recently though so I never enjoy it.
If my mom tells me to take the trash out I’m like “the socks have left the feet. I’m not putting them back on”.

It’s always squishy because it’s either raining or rained recently though so I never enjoy it.
TBD
Nobody picks up after their dogs where I live and hookworms can burrow into you through your feet...so no.
Nobody picks up after their dogs where I live and hookworms can burrow into you through your feet...so no.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Yes! Nothing like feeling the grass under your feet. It's a perfect grounding technique for my anxious fellows in the crowd, too.
Yes! Nothing like feeling the grass under your feet. It's a perfect grounding technique for my anxious fellows in the crowd, too.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
I do!! @grimoireblack we also have hookworms, so I get the decision not to. I only go barefoot outside in areas I know don't have dogs (like my backyard).
I do!! @grimoireblack we also have hookworms, so I get the decision not to. I only go barefoot outside in areas I know don't have dogs (like my backyard).
They/Them, Ace, Enby
YEEEEES
YEEEEES
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110