Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 109 110
i love walking barefoot outside and i do it whenever i can, because of that i did step on a bee though, honestly didn't hurt as much as i thought it would.

but yes. it is amazing and i love it to death :>
i love walking barefoot outside and i do it whenever i can, because of that i did step on a bee though, honestly didn't hurt as much as i thought it would.

but yes. it is amazing and i love it to death :>
I used to walk barefoot everywhere in summer when I was a kid. There was even a yearly inter-school relay race that I always insisted on running barefoot (on gravel). I guess my soles were really tough back then lol.
I used to walk barefoot everywhere in summer when I was a kid. There was even a yearly inter-school relay race that I always insisted on running barefoot (on gravel). I guess my soles were really tough back then lol.
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
When I am on the beach, or when I can't be bothered to wear shoes because I just have to get something from the car that I forgot to take with me inside. But since it is getting colder I can't do this before spring returns.
When I am on the beach, or when I can't be bothered to wear shoes because I just have to get something from the car that I forgot to take with me inside. But since it is getting colder I can't do this before spring returns.
zQBvWE4.png
Barefoot is beautiful!

That being said, I live in a desert, so barefoot, but with caution. If it's over 105 on dirt, 90 on concrete, 85 on asphalt, it's time to consider shoes...at least flip flops.

Even when it's cooler, one must be wary of things like thorns, gravel, tiny venomous things, etc.
Barefoot is beautiful!

That being said, I live in a desert, so barefoot, but with caution. If it's over 105 on dirt, 90 on concrete, 85 on asphalt, it's time to consider shoes...at least flip flops.

Even when it's cooler, one must be wary of things like thorns, gravel, tiny venomous things, etc.
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
not by choice
not by choice
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Nope cut myself on glass before. Wasn't pleasant. Never again. D:
Nope cut myself on glass before. Wasn't pleasant. Never again. D:
Kunikuzushi
yes i do that all the time
yes i do that all the time
sometimes, but only if it's to get something from my car and im too lazy to grab socks or put on shoes - even on gravel or hot pavement lol
sometimes, but only if it's to get something from my car and im too lazy to grab socks or put on shoes - even on gravel or hot pavement lol
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
I like to walk bare feet on the sand on the beach.
also on grassy fields were there are no trees or weeds.
But you have to be careful,i nearly stepped on a spider once.
I like to walk bare feet on the sand on the beach.
also on grassy fields were there are no trees or weeds.
But you have to be careful,i nearly stepped on a spider once.
CLICK THE IT AND CLICK THE EGGS AND HATCHLINGS--->QvjJp.gif.4IEFi.gif.qpk0m.gif.FT1v7.gif
@SmudgeIsTired that's mainly the same reason I do it too nowadays LOL
@SmudgeIsTired that's mainly the same reason I do it too nowadays LOL
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 109 110