Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
I only do on sidewalks and roads because I'm allergic to grass. :(
I only do on sidewalks and roads because I'm allergic to grass. :(
kEygMJz.png
I did today and boy, that was a mistake.

I only walked down my driveway to get the mail and ouch!
My footsies were burning. Not even shade could cool my feetsies.
I did today and boy, that was a mistake.

I only walked down my driveway to get the mail and ouch!
My footsies were burning. Not even shade could cool my feetsies.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@MyHartWillDrogon At this time of the year? What part of the world do you live in? :o

@LordOmmadon oh no, the grass allergy, I feel you :(
@MyHartWillDrogon At this time of the year? What part of the world do you live in? :o

@LordOmmadon oh no, the grass allergy, I feel you :(
The part of the world thats hot
The part of the world thats hot
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Yes when I can. Running across the gravelly street isn't the best though
Yes when I can. Running across the gravelly street isn't the best though
IMG_8704.png
i actually often sail barefoot, salt water on your feet is so nice, and my boots just feel too confining a lot of the time so from late spring through to early autumn im constantly barefoot at work (im a sailing instructor) if its warm enough
i actually often sail barefoot, salt water on your feet is so nice, and my boots just feel too confining a lot of the time so from late spring through to early autumn im constantly barefoot at work (im a sailing instructor) if its warm enough
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Yes. All the time. Cold or hot, can't stop
Yes. All the time. Cold or hot, can't stop
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I wont go completely barefoot, ill always wear socks
but if im just going to the car to someone elses house i wont wear shoes sometimes even in the winter (unless theres a bunch of snow)
I wont go completely barefoot, ill always wear socks
but if im just going to the car to someone elses house i wont wear shoes sometimes even in the winter (unless theres a bunch of snow)
ZNhRsiG.png
Only on our patio flagstones if its not too hot or cold. We have tons of sticker bushes and sharp rocks where I live, so footwear is a must :(
Oh man though, going barefoot on damp, soft grass is the best feeling, especially on a hot day where you've been walking a lot!
Only on our patio flagstones if its not too hot or cold. We have tons of sticker bushes and sharp rocks where I live, so footwear is a must :(
Oh man though, going barefoot on damp, soft grass is the best feeling, especially on a hot day where you've been walking a lot!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
In the warm seasons when it rains, I'll go out in my front yard barefoot and splash in the puddles. You can call me crazy but it feels GREAT.
In the warm seasons when it rains, I'll go out in my front yard barefoot and splash in the puddles. You can call me crazy but it feels GREAT.
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110