Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
Spring and summer is coming up and for once I'm happy about it because I don't have to wear 30 layers to survive in the cold and wear my dirty boots everywhere I go for the snow and stuff
Because walking outdoors barefooted is really relaxing and recharging? I'm not sure about you all but it helps me feel at ease and kinda lets me forget about my problems in the moment
Spring and summer is coming up and for once I'm happy about it because I don't have to wear 30 layers to survive in the cold and wear my dirty boots everywhere I go for the snow and stuff
Because walking outdoors barefooted is really relaxing and recharging? I'm not sure about you all but it helps me feel at ease and kinda lets me forget about my problems in the moment
I do on grass and sand. I used to have soles like leather from playing barefoot on the pavement all the time but thanks to later injuries and work, they're soft now.
I do on grass and sand. I used to have soles like leather from playing barefoot on the pavement all the time but thanks to later injuries and work, they're soft now.
No. my feet get too cold and pines or related tree are not uncommon, so pointy stuff tends to lay around in nature.

Pretty much the only times I'm without socks are when when in water. Other than that, no thanks. I like warm-ish feet.
No. my feet get too cold and pines or related tree are not uncommon, so pointy stuff tends to lay around in nature.

Pretty much the only times I'm without socks are when when in water. Other than that, no thanks. I like warm-ish feet.
it depends on what i'm stepping on
i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs
it depends on what i'm stepping on
i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs
That depends on the terrain and duration that I'm walking or standing, I'll tolerate walking on level snow barefoot for about 10-15 minutes until I can no longer cope with the cold, very uneven, sharp or excessively hot are instant no-gos. Moderately warm, smooth or soft surfaces cause no issues.
That depends on the terrain and duration that I'm walking or standing, I'll tolerate walking on level snow barefoot for about 10-15 minutes until I can no longer cope with the cold, very uneven, sharp or excessively hot are instant no-gos. Moderately warm, smooth or soft surfaces cause no issues.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
yeah I'd live life barefoot if I could
yeah I'd live life barefoot if I could
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Yes, and it's always a good time until I step on one of those helicopter seeds.
Yes, and it's always a good time until I step on one of those helicopter seeds.
td9UiZS.png
If it's warm and dry shoes stop existing for me.
If it's warm and dry shoes stop existing for me.
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
Anything but gravel, whenever I see my little cousins running around their farm barefoot and see them go on the gravel I visibly cringe its just, OUCH. Gravel, oh and hot sand. I was at the beach one time and it was so hot it hurt to walk on thee sand so I had to high step/hop to the water lol
Anything but gravel, whenever I see my little cousins running around their farm barefoot and see them go on the gravel I visibly cringe its just, OUCH. Gravel, oh and hot sand. I was at the beach one time and it was so hot it hurt to walk on thee sand so I had to high step/hop to the water lol
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
good for your soul. good for your soles
good for your soul. good for your soles
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110