Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | big bee best news
1 2 3
@Saturnia

I love replies. Especially when they are about awesome critters.

Where I'm from, hornets pretty much stay away from humans or - if close by - ignore them entirely. So I've no idea what their body language is like.

My dad used to have a huge potato bettle infestation in his house. One day, Hornets build a nest in is attic. Outside the attic, he has never seen any of those hornets. And yet, after a few weeks, all the beetles were gone.
What I'm saying with this is, the hornets here are basically cats. Effective, stealthy hunters you never see.
@Saturnia

I love replies. Especially when they are about awesome critters.

Where I'm from, hornets pretty much stay away from humans or - if close by - ignore them entirely. So I've no idea what their body language is like.

My dad used to have a huge potato bettle infestation in his house. One day, Hornets build a nest in is attic. Outside the attic, he has never seen any of those hornets. And yet, after a few weeks, all the beetles were gone.
What I'm saying with this is, the hornets here are basically cats. Effective, stealthy hunters you never see.
*takes notes on how to not get stung* thank you, people who know a lot about bees and wasps

that big one is sooo cool but at the same time id probably start crying if one came near me so
ill just admire it from a distance
*takes notes on how to not get stung* thank you, people who know a lot about bees and wasps

that big one is sooo cool but at the same time id probably start crying if one came near me so
ill just admire it from a distance
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
i'd pet but i'm allergic to bees :')
i'd pet but i'm allergic to bees :')
Uq1cq4S.png
I work in a lab with insects and we all SHOUTED about this today he's so good and big
I work in a lab with insects and we all SHOUTED about this today he's so good and big
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
oh my god that's so cool!!
what a cool animal to be un-extinctified!!
i love and support them and hope they continue to buzz around for many years to come <33
oh my god that's so cool!!
what a cool animal to be un-extinctified!!
i love and support them and hope they continue to buzz around for many years to come <33
hey nerds i'm a noob :U
keep them far far away from me
keep them far far away from me
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
We did a science unit on flowers and pollinators and now bees are impossibly cute to me

give me the cute fluffo one
We did a science unit on flowers and pollinators and now bees are impossibly cute to me

give me the cute fluffo one
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Verditer [img]https://bugguide.net/images/cache/MK1/K4K/MK1K4KAKSKF0PQC02QC05QV02Q2K6QT0QKNKZKO02Q6K5Q6KQKC06Q10RKO0GQV06QT0LKO0ZKUK4QC05Q10HKWKZK.jpg[/img] I give fluffiest
@Verditer

MK1K4KAKSKF0PQC02QC05QV02Q2K6QT0QKNKZKO02Q6K5Q6KQKC06Q10RKO0GQV06QT0LKO0ZKUK4QC05Q10HKWKZK.jpg

I give fluffiest
Big bee boi.
Big bee boi.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
[quote name="RiaFire11" date="2019-02-22 05:01:17" ] Did You Know... Bees won't sting you unless you bother them/their hive, so just stay away and you won't get stabbed. Now You Know! [/quote] also dont be loud and noisy
RiaFire11 wrote on 2019-02-22 05:01:17:
Did You Know...

Bees won't sting you unless you bother them/their hive, so just stay away and you won't get stabbed.

Now You Know!
also dont be loud and noisy
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3