Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Httyd 3 Ruined me
1 2 3 4 5
@Tivae
@Bronzewing
@Herico

If only you guys knew ;-;

@Sherlovi

Yeah I know :T
@Tivae
@Bronzewing
@Herico

If only you guys knew ;-;

@Sherlovi

Yeah I know :T
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I have a sneaking suspicion that Toothless leaves, although I’m not sure
I have a sneaking suspicion that Toothless leaves, although I’m not sure
@Tivae

I'm not gonna confirm or deny that, but the ending is really emotional.
@Tivae

I'm not gonna confirm or deny that, but the ending is really emotional.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I have mixed feelings too... I adore the httyd series, but I have a hard time with endings.

Plus the last time I watched the end of a trilogy I loved it was The Hobbit movies and let me tell ya, it was 4+ years ago and I still cry every single time I see the third film ;_;
I have mixed feelings too... I adore the httyd series, but I have a hard time with endings.

Plus the last time I watched the end of a trilogy I loved it was The Hobbit movies and let me tell ya, it was 4+ years ago and I still cry every single time I see the third film ;_;
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye

My eyes are so strained. I cried for like half an hour, and I still feel the urge to start crying all over again ;-;
@SammySepticEye

My eyes are so strained. I cried for like half an hour, and I still feel the urge to start crying all over again ;-;
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Symbols hhhhghhhhhhghgh
@Symbols hhhhghhhhhhghgh
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@Tivae IM FREAKING OUT IM SO NERVOUS
@Tivae IM FREAKING OUT IM SO NERVOUS
OWwMRKZ.png
i saw it jan 13 and i cried hecking heck
i saw it jan 13 and i cried hecking heck
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
I agree with @Tivae, I get the feeling it's going to go down like that one episode of Pokemon where Ash's Butterfree leaves to be with the girl.

I don't like that.

(also I see Hiccup has a beard, and oh no I shouldn't have looked it up- does Toothless die or get harmed in any way? Because if he does I'm throwing myself off my couch)

>:0
I agree with @Tivae, I get the feeling it's going to go down like that one episode of Pokemon where Ash's Butterfree leaves to be with the girl.

I don't like that.

(also I see Hiccup has a beard, and oh no I shouldn't have looked it up- does Toothless die or get harmed in any way? Because if he does I'm throwing myself off my couch)

>:0
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I saw it in January! Even in English instead of German, which made me super happy. Yes it destroyed me and I felt emotionally drained when I left the cinema goSHHH

I'm sorry for y'all to have gotten it later but dya know just how often Europe gets stuff later than the North America all the time? I do gotta admit that I'm a little bit happy ab gettin smthin earlier for onceghghfjf sorry about that
I saw it in January! Even in English instead of German, which made me super happy. Yes it destroyed me and I felt emotionally drained when I left the cinema goSHHH

I'm sorry for y'all to have gotten it later but dya know just how often Europe gets stuff later than the North America all the time? I do gotta admit that I'm a little bit happy ab gettin smthin earlier for onceghghfjf sorry about that
Gammass.gif
1 2 3 4 5