Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Httyd 3 Ruined me
1 2 3 4 5
@Symbols

It came out for several countries in January, it was only us and a few others that didn't have the privilege which is why being online for us was/is so dangerous qvq

They did indeed push it up but, even with that there's just no sense to be made on why they didn't release it worldwide at the same time... and I fear its a mystery that will go on for ages until Dreamworks is possibly asked about it someday.
@Symbols

It came out for several countries in January, it was only us and a few others that didn't have the privilege which is why being online for us was/is so dangerous qvq

They did indeed push it up but, even with that there's just no sense to be made on why they didn't release it worldwide at the same time... and I fear its a mystery that will go on for ages until Dreamworks is possibly asked about it someday.
iedrmq.png
@Sherlovi

I had no idea that it was released in January in some Countries :/ that is kinda unfair for the US and the Countries that had to wait until February or possibly have to wait until a later month too..
@Sherlovi

I had no idea that it was released in January in some Countries :/ that is kinda unfair for the US and the Countries that had to wait until February or possibly have to wait until a later month too..
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Symbols exactly... they really set themselves up to fail for a cash in as big as the US can be qvq
@Symbols exactly... they really set themselves up to fail for a cash in as big as the US can be qvq
iedrmq.png
@Sherlovi

My soul is shattered
@Sherlovi

My soul is shattered
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Symbols o h n o
@Symbols o h n o
iedrmq.png
@Sherlovi

I cant stop... face leak
@Sherlovi

I cant stop... face leak
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
Holy, it's been 5 years already? Boy, time truly flies! I might go see it because I just want to see how they'll milk the franchise till there's nothing left :]
Holy, it's been 5 years already? Boy, time truly flies! I might go see it because I just want to see how they'll milk the franchise till there's nothing left :]
@Symbols

We have to be cautious for those who still haven't seen qvq
@Symbols

We have to be cautious for those who still haven't seen qvq
iedrmq.png
Haven't seen it yet, and that's because I'm planning to watch the first movie again because I remember the book better than the actual movie (whoops). Going to watch it right afterwards though.
Haven't seen it yet, and that's because I'm planning to watch the first movie again because I remember the book better than the actual movie (whoops). Going to watch it right afterwards though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Lmao I’m going tomorrow with @BirdBagel and @Nikame. I’m really not sure of what to expect from it tho
Lmao I’m going tomorrow with @BirdBagel and @Nikame. I’m really not sure of what to expect from it tho
1 2 3 4 5