Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Adventures of Wagstaff
1 2
[center]Hello! On April 3rd of 2018, my boyfriend and I brought home our first dog. Meet Wagstaff, (or Wags, or Wagsie, or Wiggy-Wags, the nicknames go on and on) a big ol' 75lb mutt - the shelter said he is a catahoula leopard dog/border collie/basset hound mix. No matter what he is, I love my big floof-ball to pieces. He had severe anxiety issues when we adopted him (he was rescued off a balcony of a flooded home during Hurricane Harvey - the shelter said his previous owner did not make it.) but after nearly a year living in our home, he has made amazing progress and has turned out to be the best first dog I could ever ask for. So, to document our adventures (and share the love with all of you amazing people here on Flight Rising) I'll be posting an image of Wags here just about every day - so feel free to subscribe or request being pinged! You are also more than welcome to post here with anything - questions, comments, whatever! (: [quote=pinglist]@Despairing @yeehawbuckaroo @MightyTharos @wetdog15[/quote] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=dog 2] [emoji=familiar heart] And here's Mister Wags! I was making sandwiches for my boyfriend and I, and Wagsie absolutely loves sandwich crusts. [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/k2mxbk.jpg[/IMG]
Hello!
On April 3rd of 2018, my boyfriend and I brought home our first dog. Meet Wagstaff, (or Wags, or Wagsie, or Wiggy-Wags, the nicknames go on and on) a big ol' 75lb mutt - the shelter said he is a catahoula leopard dog/border collie/basset hound mix. No matter what he is, I love my big floof-ball to pieces. He had severe anxiety issues when we adopted him (he was rescued off a balcony of a flooded home during Hurricane Harvey - the shelter said his previous owner did not make it.) but after nearly a year living in our home, he has made amazing progress and has turned out to be the best first dog I could ever ask for.

So, to document our adventures (and share the love with all of you amazing people here on Flight Rising) I'll be posting an image of Wags here just about every day - so feel free to subscribe or request being pinged! You are also more than welcome to post here with anything - questions, comments, whatever! (:

And here's Mister Wags! I was making sandwiches for my boyfriend and I, and Wagsie absolutely loves sandwich crusts.
k2mxbk.jpg
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
OH MY GOD I LOVE WAGS SM PLEASE PLEASE PING ME

HES SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE
OH MY GOD I LOVE WAGS SM PLEASE PLEASE PING ME

HES SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE
Uq1cq4S.png
@Despairing
Noooooo, no death, only love from Wagsie! Lol I'm just about to head home, when I get there I'll give him a hug from ya! :D and I can definitely ping ya when I post another picture of him tomorrow! (x
@Despairing
Noooooo, no death, only love from Wagsie! Lol I'm just about to head home, when I get there I'll give him a hug from ya! :D and I can definitely ping ya when I post another picture of him tomorrow! (x
@paludisvulpes yes please!! give him some pats for me!
@paludisvulpes yes please!! give him some pats for me!
Uq1cq4S.png
PLEASE PING ME OMG AND GIVE HIM LOTS OF BUTT SCRATCHES
(Puppers love butt scratches)
PLEASE PING ME OMG AND GIVE HIM LOTS OF BUTT SCRATCHES
(Puppers love butt scratches)
Hello LGBT Community
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2620fbp.jpg[/IMG] Hey y'all! I took Mister Wags hiking yesterday!! With his stubby legs he can't go too far, but he had a grand ol time - just look at that big cheeky grin aaaahhh I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a happy dog! [emoji=familiar heart] Not to mention how stubborn he is... every time I'd stop to offer him water, he'd refuse and demand that we continue walkies. @Despairing @yeehawbuckaroo
2620fbp.jpg
Hey y'all! I took Mister Wags hiking yesterday!! With his stubby legs he can't go too far, but he had a grand ol time - just look at that big cheeky grin aaaahhh I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a happy dog! Not to mention how stubborn he is... every time I'd stop to offer him water, he'd refuse and demand that we continue walkies.
@Despairing @yeehawbuckaroo

Please ping me and give him many pats.
Please ping me and give him many pats.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
VERY HAPPY LIL MAN
VERY HAPPY LIL MAN
Hello LGBT Community
Pinglist, please! Tell him he’s a good boy and pet him for me!
Pinglist, please! Tell him he’s a good boy and pet him for me!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[center][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2qw3l3r.jpg[/IMG] HELLO YES I BRING LEAF IS GIFT FOR ALL OF YOU [emoji=familiar heart] @Despairing @yeehawbuckaroo @MightyTharos @wetdog15[/center]
2qw3l3r.jpg
HELLO YES I BRING LEAF
IS GIFT FOR ALL OF YOU
@Despairing @yeehawbuckaroo @MightyTharos @wetdog15
1 2