Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | why do you try for good grades?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm just a perfectionist down to a molecular level, haha. It'd kill me inside if I couldn't achieve the grades I know I can.
I'm just a perfectionist down to a molecular level, haha. It'd kill me inside if I couldn't achieve the grades I know I can.
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
i wanna be able to get into college to get a good job. whatever future i have and whatever guy ends up stuck with me, i wanna make it easy for both of us
i wanna be able to get into college to get a good job. whatever future i have and whatever guy ends up stuck with me, i wanna make it easy for both of us
[quote name="solariaa" date="2019-01-13 09:52:15" ] because i feel bad about myself when i get bad ones [/quote] this. this so much.
solariaa wrote on 2019-01-13 09:52:15:
because i feel bad about myself when i get bad ones

this. this so much.
lmBVOQT.gif
I don't anymore!

I've actually graduated university (bachelor's degree in arts) and have returned to school to study ceramics. Since I have that degree already, grades don't matter so much to me, so long as I'm learning and having fun. It's a lot less stress on my shoulders!

That said: grades are a good indication if you're in the right place. I used to be pretty miserable and fail a lot of classes.
I don't anymore!

I've actually graduated university (bachelor's degree in arts) and have returned to school to study ceramics. Since I have that degree already, grades don't matter so much to me, so long as I'm learning and having fun. It's a lot less stress on my shoulders!

That said: grades are a good indication if you're in the right place. I used to be pretty miserable and fail a lot of classes.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
i'm trying to keep my scholarship, i have to maintain a certain gpa for it.
i'm trying to keep my scholarship, i have to maintain a certain gpa for it.
fr +2
Scholarship for colleges, but like, my dad always wanted me to make good grades until he passed away, so I'm keeping my perfect GPA up for him too. He set me up for success basically, and I'm not about to throw it away.
(Plus I get more in-state funds for making good grades that goes towards college so haha gotta get whatever money i can scrape by, student loans sound like hell)

Also, OP, good luck with the budgie! I agree that birds make wonderful companions, I have 3 myself and a bunch of chickens :)
Scholarship for colleges, but like, my dad always wanted me to make good grades until he passed away, so I'm keeping my perfect GPA up for him too. He set me up for success basically, and I'm not about to throw it away.
(Plus I get more in-state funds for making good grades that goes towards college so haha gotta get whatever money i can scrape by, student loans sound like hell)

Also, OP, good luck with the budgie! I agree that birds make wonderful companions, I have 3 myself and a bunch of chickens :)
aa.gif
I hate feeling like a failure.
I hate feeling like a failure.
kEygMJz.png
So that I don’t end up with a job I hate, and to at least get a scholarship into some college.
So that I don’t end up with a job I hate, and to at least get a scholarship into some college.
RXOvIvB.png
So I don’t get grounded mostly
So I don’t get grounded mostly
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
so my family doesn't yell at me and continue to compare me to my mother, like they always do.
so my family doesn't yell at me and continue to compare me to my mother, like they always do.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6