Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | why do you try for good grades?
1 2 3 4 5 6
so I dont fail out of college
so I dont fail out of college
original.gif
1-Wanna go to college
2-Scholarships would be nice
3-It staves off the crippling self-doubt and anxiety! :)
4-Make mom proud
5-I can help my friends with their homework!
1-Wanna go to college
2-Scholarships would be nice
3-It staves off the crippling self-doubt and anxiety! :)
4-Make mom proud
5-I can help my friends with their homework!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I really should but I have a really hard time concentrating
I really should but I have a really hard time concentrating
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1) to be proud of myself
2) i've always needed to get good grades, it's the fear my parents will do something irrational (even though this isn't true)
3) scholarships?
1) to be proud of myself
2) i've always needed to get good grades, it's the fear my parents will do something irrational (even though this isn't true)
3) scholarships?
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
tbh I just do it so that I'm good at something? I like knowing things hfhvf
my parents don't really care all that much about school/university they just want me to get a job so I can't say that I feel v pressured by them to do well..
(also I need good grades for my course transfer but it's only for last year and this year)
tbh I just do it so that I'm good at something? I like knowing things hfhvf
my parents don't really care all that much about school/university they just want me to get a job so I can't say that I feel v pressured by them to do well..
(also I need good grades for my course transfer but it's only for last year and this year)
?s1k5n=party.png
[quote name="Despairing" date="2019-01-12 19:05:12" ] bc i need a scholarship and student debt is a life sentence to death [/quote] part of it is a personal thing,, i just like seeing straight A's and get stressed whenever a grade gets close to/is a B. it's probably unhealthy but i've been at it since 7th grade
Despairing wrote on 2019-01-12 19:05:12:
bc i need a scholarship and student debt is a life sentence to death

part of it is a personal thing,, i just like seeing straight A's and get stressed whenever a grade gets close to/is a B. it's probably unhealthy but i've been at it since 7th grade
so that i can get economic independence from my parents as soon as possible as i am no longer going to tolerate their behavior.
so that i can get economic independence from my parents as soon as possible as i am no longer going to tolerate their behavior.
kZ05qh2.png
[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-01-12 20:20:09" ] I don't [/quote]
Fiotheleo wrote on 2019-01-12 20:20:09:
I don't
[quote name="Lepidolite" date="2019-01-12 18:58:50" ] im just curious as to what motivates others to make good grades! i have a few reasons in no particular order 1. so my parents arent disappointed in me lol 2. so i can get into college 3. so my parents will take my transition more seriously -w- 4. so i can hopefully get a budgie! im really excited about the 4th one, birds have been an important part of my life lately and i want another one! i already have two but they dont really like me aha plus im lonely lmao it turns out birds are better companions than people in most cases [/quote] Literally number 1 through 3, but also because I want my dream job! (Aeronautical engineer)
Lepidolite wrote on 2019-01-12 18:58:50:
im just curious as to what motivates others to make good grades!

i have a few reasons in no particular order
1. so my parents arent disappointed in me lol
2. so i can get into college
3. so my parents will take my transition more seriously -w-
4. so i can hopefully get a budgie!

im really excited about the 4th one, birds have been an important part of my life lately and i want another one! i already have two but they dont really like me aha
plus im lonely lmao it turns out birds are better companions than people in most cases

Literally number 1 through 3, but also because I want my dream job! (Aeronautical engineer)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
So I can escape my school dorm.....the good way. It's a bit complicated to explain, but I'll try.

My school has a dorm, and it's quite big. Unfortunately, my school is huge. It can only take in 1/3 of the students, so the school has to choose.

10% of the dormers are students with etc reasons(ex. the student has a sickness that makes it hard for the student to travel long distances, both parents goes on a business trip once a week, etc..) 20% are students who live far away from school.(1.5+hours on public transportation.) The rest 70% are students with the best grades. (out of the students who apply for dorm) If you got into dorm with grades and flunk the first semester, boop. You're kicked out.

I wanted dorm so much because I couldn't bear to keep live with dad. I did good on my first test, managed to get into dorm. and It was a jail. Self - study(which is mandatory puuf) ending at 11:15? NO. I want to kick myself out, but that would mean going home when there's dad, probably fuming at me for flunking? Nope. Not a option. That's kind of it, I think. At least for now.
So I can escape my school dorm.....the good way. It's a bit complicated to explain, but I'll try.

My school has a dorm, and it's quite big. Unfortunately, my school is huge. It can only take in 1/3 of the students, so the school has to choose.

10% of the dormers are students with etc reasons(ex. the student has a sickness that makes it hard for the student to travel long distances, both parents goes on a business trip once a week, etc..) 20% are students who live far away from school.(1.5+hours on public transportation.) The rest 70% are students with the best grades. (out of the students who apply for dorm) If you got into dorm with grades and flunk the first semester, boop. You're kicked out.

I wanted dorm so much because I couldn't bear to keep live with dad. I did good on my first test, managed to get into dorm. and It was a jail. Self - study(which is mandatory puuf) ending at 11:15? NO. I want to kick myself out, but that would mean going home when there's dad, probably fuming at me for flunking? Nope. Not a option. That's kind of it, I think. At least for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6