Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How to tell if someone's a homestuck
1 2
[quote name="@Viskara" date="2019-01-12 04:18:07" ] @/Mokuba With all the Homestucks in your environment you'll also eventually be one. It's just a matter of time. [/quote] I already know partly about it, or atleast one part of the story because my friend told me about it. and please, please tell me that is a red microwave. it could NOT be anything else and I undersTAND that microwaves don’t open from the bottom but it’s a microwave I’m sure of it
@Viskara wrote on 2019-01-12 04:18:07:
@/Mokuba

With all the Homestucks in your environment you'll also eventually be one. It's just a matter of time.
I already know partly about it, or atleast one part of the story because my friend told me about it. and please, please tell me that is a red microwave. it could NOT be anything else and I undersTAND that microwaves don’t open from the bottom but it’s a microwave I’m sure of it
@Mokuba

Are you asking if there is somewhere a red microwave in Homestuck or that something is a red microwave?
@Mokuba

Are you asking if there is somewhere a red microwave in Homestuck or that something is a red microwave?
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
[quote name="@Viskara" date="2019-01-12 07:17:38" ] @/Mokuba Are you asking if there is somewhere a red microwave in Homestuck or that something is a red microwave? [/quote] it’s called something else with a dorky name, someone stuck their head in it blah blah blah my point is it looks like a red microwave uwu
@Viskara wrote on 2019-01-12 07:17:38:
@/Mokuba

it’s called something else with a dorky name, someone stuck their head in it blah blah blah my point is it looks like a red microwave uwu
please no more I didn’t ask for this
please no more I didn’t ask for this
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@Mokuba

Homestuck is where some nerd kid named Johnny Johnny plays a vidya gaem with his friends, the Witch Doctor, the Bro, and the Dreamer. While this is happening, time traveling aliens that have odd typing quirks troll them via email. Oh yeah, this is all happening while the end of the world is coming.
@Mokuba

Homestuck is where some nerd kid named Johnny Johnny plays a vidya gaem with his friends, the Witch Doctor, the Bro, and the Dreamer. While this is happening, time traveling aliens that have odd typing quirks troll them via email. Oh yeah, this is all happening while the end of the world is coming.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
points at my broadcast message
points at my broadcast message
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
official FR artists confirmed for homestucks

(on the other hand, I tend to either swoosh the horns in the opposite direction or draw them straight/slightly curved with no swoosh, so... ironically I'm now no longer a homestuck I guess)
official FR artists confirmed for homestucks

(on the other hand, I tend to either swoosh the horns in the opposite direction or draw them straight/slightly curved with no swoosh, so... ironically I'm now no longer a homestuck I guess)
1 2