General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How to tell if someone's a homestuck
1 2
Do they draw guardian horns like this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qFRVw2B.png[/img] then they're a homestuck. Pass it on.
Do they draw guardian horns like this?
qFRVw2B.png

then they're a homestuck.

Pass it on.
NCgtBpQ.pngadoptshoptcpd0aR.png 0QRxfLd.pngartshop->VG4KHfw.png
I can agree to that. Now I only need to learn to draw.
I can agree to that. Now I only need to learn to draw.
hBY2aSY.png
Sweats nervously...
Sweats nervously...
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8
[quote name="Peixes" date="2019-01-11 14:16:13" ] Sweats nervously... [/quote] s a m e
Peixes wrote on 2019-01-11 14:16:13:
Sweats nervously...
s a m e
knight of time
derse dreamer

7NXcjQ6.pngUGhCXt0.png
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK!
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK!
No.
how dare you personally come @ us like this
how dare you personally come @ us like this
ARG
FRT+5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
... jG4mfUo.png
how are all of my friends homestucks? I don’t understand? what do I do with this information????? what even is homestuck???????????
how are all of my friends homestucks? I don’t understand? what do I do with this information????? what even is homestuck???????????
___bird_bullet_2_by_soluxevitaeli-d9n8b2i.pnghi, I’m mokie. what’s bbcode?birdie_bullet_by_soluxevitaeli-d9n8ae4.png
bird_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgnffo.pngf2u_deer_skull_icon_by_hotdogebuns-da0o94l.png
bird_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgnfd1.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/himarrow_right_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvvu.gif
@Mokuba

You can't escape the Homestuck anymore, congrats.
@Mokuba

You can't escape the Homestuck anymore, congrats.
hBY2aSY.png
@Viskara that was very ominous and I did not enjoy it
@Viskara that was very ominous and I did not enjoy it
___bird_bullet_2_by_soluxevitaeli-d9n8b2i.pnghi, I’m mokie. what’s bbcode?birdie_bullet_by_soluxevitaeli-d9n8ae4.png
bird_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgnffo.pngf2u_deer_skull_icon_by_hotdogebuns-da0o94l.png
bird_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgnfd1.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/himarrow_right_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvvu.gif
@Mokuba

With all the Homestucks in your environment you'll also eventually be one. It's just a matter of time.
@Mokuba

With all the Homestucks in your environment you'll also eventually be one. It's just a matter of time.
hBY2aSY.png
1 2