General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular opinions
1 2 3
ill start

voltron season 8 was good and allurance is a good ship, just because its straight doesnt mean its bad
ill start

voltron season 8 was good and allurance is a good ship, just because its straight doesnt mean its bad
Me? An angel? Ha! You have no idea what Ive done to make it this far, do you? Ive killed, Ive stolen, Ive lied, all so that I can survive in this hell we call a world. You have no right to call me an angel! Ah, but I could say the same to you, dear. You think of me as a gentleman, but youve no idea how much blood is on my hands for the sake of money. Ive carried out kills so brutal, merely the descriptions of such should frighten you. So, yes, you are very much an angel compared to me.
Unpopular opinion threads are a bad idea. They always, always crash and burn.
DragCave,
PokeFarm, Pixpet[url][/url]
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2019-01-10 17:23:59" ] Unpopular opinion threads are a bad idea. They always, always crash and burn. [/quote] they always turn into some sort of political debate somehow. sorry op
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2019-01-10 17:23:59:
they always turn into some sort of political debate somehow. sorry op
ZE32GGP.png
astro
she/her
wishlist
.............................................................wendig0.gif
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-01-10 17:28:41" ] [quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2019-01-10 17:23:59" ] Unpopular opinion threads are a bad idea. They always, always crash and burn. [/quote] they always turn into some sort of political debate somehow. sorry op [/quote] The intent isn't a bad one; just there's always got to be someone that'll jump in to cause a stir.
Astrophile wrote on 2019-01-10 17:28:41:

The intent isn't a bad one; just there's always got to be someone that'll jump in to cause a stir.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inu named Jiro.
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-01-10 17:28:41" ] [quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2019-01-10 17:23:59" ] Unpopular opinion threads are a bad idea. They always, always crash and burn. [/quote] they always turn into some sort of political debate somehow. sorry op [/quote] I'll delete this thread [i][b]if[/i][/b] it crashes and burns, not because you think it will.
Astrophile wrote on 2019-01-10 17:28:41:
I'll delete this thread if it crashes and burns, not because you think it will.
Me? An angel? Ha! You have no idea what Ive done to make it this far, do you? Ive killed, Ive stolen, Ive lied, all so that I can survive in this hell we call a world. You have no right to call me an angel! Ah, but I could say the same to you, dear. You think of me as a gentleman, but youve no idea how much blood is on my hands for the sake of money. Ive carried out kills so brutal, merely the descriptions of such should frighten you. So, yes, you are very much an angel compared to me.
Naruto is actually kind of boring.

I like the story itself, but the pacing -not even filler episodes, just the show itself- is so drawn out that once I noticed, I had a hard time sticking with it, and I ended up sort of stopping somewhere in the mid-80s episode wise. Might have had something to do with having a hard time finding decent dubs on Youtube, but even when I got a streaming service it didn't really help.
Naruto is actually kind of boring.

I like the story itself, but the pacing -not even filler episodes, just the show itself- is so drawn out that once I noticed, I had a hard time sticking with it, and I ended up sort of stopping somewhere in the mid-80s episode wise. Might have had something to do with having a hard time finding decent dubs on Youtube, but even when I got a streaming service it didn't really help.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me)
pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me)
[size1]fuO1PHm.png[size1]
i like soggy cereal
i like soggy cereal
CLvQ1pB.png
-As I get older, I tend to enjoy schlocky and more silly plots of TV or games. I think it's the escapist aspect of it all, with all the crap going on in IRL.
-That said, I've also begun to prefer more consistent book narratives.
-If it's a reboot these days, it's a 90% chance that it'll be bad.
-This thread will end by lock. It's a FR curse for unpopular opinions.
-As I get older, I tend to enjoy schlocky and more silly plots of TV or games. I think it's the escapist aspect of it all, with all the crap going on in IRL.
-That said, I've also begun to prefer more consistent book narratives.
-If it's a reboot these days, it's a 90% chance that it'll be bad.
-This thread will end by lock. It's a FR curse for unpopular opinions.
"I am the machine that reveals the world to you as only I alone am able to see it" -Dziga Vertov.
- I do not think Naruto is a good anime. I find it incredibly overrated.
- Dragonball Super is bad.
- Skydancers are overrated.
- I do not think Naruto is a good anime. I find it incredibly overrated.
- Dragonball Super is bad.
- Skydancers are overrated.
transparent_peeking_gohan_by_amoriiarts-dce2ii2.png
1 2 3