Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
Describe some of your favorite antagonists and villains, but poorly. I’ll go first:

-Pink shadow monster with stabby stab arms

-Guy with a big chin who loves to snap

-Sentient computer program who just wants to save the only real thing here, a talking cat

-Meanie king with a mouth on his stomach

-A talking flower, was once a goat
Describe some of your favorite antagonists and villains, but poorly. I’ll go first:

-Pink shadow monster with stabby stab arms

-Guy with a big chin who loves to snap

-Sentient computer program who just wants to save the only real thing here, a talking cat

-Meanie king with a mouth on his stomach

-A talking flower, was once a goat
AqaqXxe.png
He will knock you down!

Not a favorite but dammit if I just don't like that line! And the VA does a great job of it too when its actually said.
He will knock you down!

Not a favorite but dammit if I just don't like that line! And the VA does a great job of it too when its actually said.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
A now-a-days techno guy in a 20th century suit.

A rich women's daughter.

A safari guy looking for robots.

A women who might have a crush on techno guy. Might.

Police alien whom is usually protagonist but makes the town not work for one episode.
A now-a-days techno guy in a 20th century suit.

A rich women's daughter.

A safari guy looking for robots.

A women who might have a crush on techno guy. Might.

Police alien whom is usually protagonist but makes the town not work for one episode.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
He was just try to follow the path of good at whatever the cost, and not fall as Lucifer fell. But in the end, he fell, right off a bridge.
He was just try to follow the path of good at whatever the cost, and not fall as Lucifer fell. But in the end, he fell, right off a bridge.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
help my teacher almost ate me
help my teacher almost ate me
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
Hello, ladies. Look at your man. Now look at me. Now back to your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped using princess-scented body wash and switched to Desert Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a castle with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand?Back at me. I have it, it’s a golden Dorito with the power to grant you any wish you like. Look again, the dorito is now Smash Bros Ultimate. Anything is possible when your man smells like Desert Spice and not a princess. I’m a giant pig monster.
Hello, ladies. Look at your man. Now look at me. Now back to your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped using princess-scented body wash and switched to Desert Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a castle with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand?Back at me. I have it, it’s a golden Dorito with the power to grant you any wish you like. Look again, the dorito is now Smash Bros Ultimate. Anything is possible when your man smells like Desert Spice and not a princess. I’m a giant pig monster.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Five unbelievably creepy kids who are actually the most adorable things on Earth, you just don't wanna admit it.
Five unbelievably creepy kids who are actually the most adorable things on Earth, you just don't wanna admit it.
VGxuHXT.png
- A man who is basically just a snake in a human body tbh. He likes biting people too.
- Purple alien zombie man who may or may not like high heels.
- Innocent man with lavender hair teams up with questionable woman, her gravity defying pink hair and a cat.
- a grim reminder that it's yeet or be yeeten
- A man who is basically just a snake in a human body tbh. He likes biting people too.
- Purple alien zombie man who may or may not like high heels.
- Innocent man with lavender hair teams up with questionable woman, her gravity defying pink hair and a cat.
- a grim reminder that it's yeet or be yeeten
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
eyebrow king
desert pig eyebrow king, but with red and either fluffy or swirly eyebrows
a giant turtle
eyebrow king
desert pig eyebrow king, but with red and either fluffy or swirly eyebrows
a giant turtle
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them