Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Endangered Species
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 172 173
@Harvestable @CowboyMouth
You both have been added!
@Harvestable @CowboyMouth
You both have been added!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
OML THE PANGOLIN
//incoherent screeching
ITS SO C U T E
OML THE PANGOLIN
//incoherent screeching
ITS SO C U T E
ADDICTED TO TEA
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne @Miramai @Lanelle @aurora58002 @yeehawbuckaroo @TheClassCalico @Homuncullus @Yabbi @Thundershower @Harvestable @CowboyMouth Today’s species: the Galápagos pink land iguana! [img]https://www.reptilefact.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Conolophus-Marthae.jpg[/img] Discovered in 1986, the pink iguana ([i]Conolophus marthae[/i]) is a critically endangered reptile found only on the slopes of the Wolf Volcano on the island of Isabela, the largest island of the Galápagos. They are threatened by invasive species, such as rats and feral cats, droughts, and volcanic activity, which apparently can be a problem when you only live near a volcano. Because he never visited the Wolf Volcano, naturalist Charles Darwin never discovered this species. These animals, which can grow up to a meter long and weigh up to twelve kilograms, get their pink coloration from their blood vessels, which are visible thanks to a lack of pigment in their skin.
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne @Miramai @Lanelle @aurora58002 @yeehawbuckaroo @TheClassCalico @Homuncullus @Yabbi @Thundershower @Harvestable @CowboyMouth

Today’s species: the Galápagos pink land iguana!
Conolophus-Marthae.jpg
Discovered in 1986, the pink iguana (Conolophus marthae) is a critically endangered reptile found only on the slopes of the Wolf Volcano on the island of Isabela, the largest island of the Galápagos. They are threatened by invasive species, such as rats and feral cats, droughts, and volcanic activity, which apparently can be a problem when you only live near a volcano. Because he never visited the Wolf Volcano, naturalist Charles Darwin never discovered this species. These animals, which can grow up to a meter long and weigh up to twelve kilograms, get their pink coloration from their blood vessels, which are visible thanks to a lack of pigment in their skin.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
Oml good boy
Oml good boy
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Oh my god I love them!
Oh my god I love them!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
What a handsome fellow!
What a handsome fellow!
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
PINK BOY
PINK BOY
Hello LGBT Community
I have been gazing in reverent awe at pink iguana for quite some time now. Him PINK! Him CHONK!

@Zoic I have never needed to be pinged about anything more than I do chunky pink iguanas and their endangered animal brethren
I have been gazing in reverent awe at pink iguana for quite some time now. Him PINK! Him CHONK!

@Zoic I have never needed to be pinged about anything more than I do chunky pink iguanas and their endangered animal brethren
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Today has been a pretty bad day for me but thank goodness for pink iguanas! I'm going to look more into them, they look gorgeous! It's horrible to think they are critically endangered...
Today has been a pretty bad day for me but thank goodness for pink iguanas! I'm going to look more into them, they look gorgeous! It's horrible to think they are critically endangered...
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
@Stellailluma
They are the pinkest and chunkiest creatures in the world and deserve all of our respect. Adding you to the pinglist now!

@DracoMalfoyy
Pink iguanas can brighten anyone’s day! Hope the rest of it goes better for you. :)
@Stellailluma
They are the pinkest and chunkiest creatures in the world and deserve all of our respect. Adding you to the pinglist now!

@DracoMalfoyy
Pink iguanas can brighten anyone’s day! Hope the rest of it goes better for you. :)
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 172 173