General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 329 330
hehe finally a place where i can vent my dreams :p I dream almost every single night but my family hates hearing about them XD

Trigger Warnings: none (i think)
Discuss this dream?: would be fun :p
Have this dream interpreted?: go for it :3

I had this dream that i know i have had before. I am on my bike cycling in the city (i live aprox 15 km from the city) i kinda know where i am going but end up getting lost anyways. I have to cross a lot of streets to get back to where i was and get honked by a lot of cars. I end up in front of a petshop where there is a streetlamp outside. On the streetlamp is a golden snake armband. I look at it for a while, but then I'm interupted. A man walks outside the petshop with a huuuge yellow snake.

the end XD
hehe finally a place where i can vent my dreams :p I dream almost every single night but my family hates hearing about them XD

Trigger Warnings: none (i think)
Discuss this dream?: would be fun :p
Have this dream interpreted?: go for it :3

I had this dream that i know i have had before. I am on my bike cycling in the city (i live aprox 15 km from the city) i kinda know where i am going but end up getting lost anyways. I have to cross a lot of streets to get back to where i was and get honked by a lot of cars. I end up in front of a petshop where there is a streetlamp outside. On the streetlamp is a golden snake armband. I look at it for a while, but then I'm interupted. A man walks outside the petshop with a huuuge yellow snake.

the end XD
underskrift.png
@Knoxxi Absolutely! Normally I'd only write "no recall" in my dream diary, but on a meta level, I appreciate other folks posting "no recall" to the thread, since it tells me about how many people are participating :D

Writing "no recall" is important, though, since the idea of writing dreams down is to make a habit of remembering them. So if you don't remember one, you need to call your attention to the fact and also still perform the mechanical action of writing something.

@Knoxxi Absolutely! Normally I'd only write "no recall" in my dream diary, but on a meta level, I appreciate other folks posting "no recall" to the thread, since it tells me about how many people are participating :D

Writing "no recall" is important, though, since the idea of writing dreams down is to make a habit of remembering them. So if you don't remember one, you need to call your attention to the fact and also still perform the mechanical action of writing something.

w0D48ZF.png CODACOT Challenge (badges!)
UTVRiDq.gif Instant Lore for Sale
Zo7qM3j.gif
Almost no recall here, but I did dream about sleep paralysis (I'm assuming it was a dream anyway, since I do have dreams like that sometimes. IDK). That freaked me out a bit.
Almost no recall here, but I did dream about sleep paralysis (I'm assuming it was a dream anyway, since I do have dreams like that sometimes. IDK). That freaked me out a bit.
[center][size=4][b]game figure class/club[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/kFfQCmO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] none [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] sure despite I can't remember much... [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] not to sure I was in a classroom all the desks were on the left side on the class(I'd say only 6 desks) all cubical style and the back boards had a dark pupleish blue constellation pattern on it. each student had a figure (much like a skylander figure) that had different characters and on it. I know two of the students were actually Len Kagamine and Neru Akita from Vocaloid. I remember at one point I borrowed one from another student a figure that looked like the light fury from the new HTTYD3 movie (it was wind element for some reason). When class ended I brought it home and placed it on the top bunk of my bunk bed. next day I forgot it at home so I went back home and returned it to the student. [b]Notes:[/b] I did have some other parts but they are a bit confusing to describe.
game figure class/club
kFfQCmO.png4s6Iakb.png
Trigger Warnings: none
Discuss this dream?: sure despite I can't remember much...
Have this dream interpreted?: not to sure
I was in a classroom all the desks were on the left side on the class(I'd say only 6 desks) all cubical style and the back boards had a dark pupleish blue constellation pattern on it. each student had a figure (much like a skylander figure) that had different characters and on it. I know two of the students were actually Len Kagamine and Neru Akita from Vocaloid. I remember at one point I borrowed one from another student a figure that looked like the light fury from the new HTTYD3 movie (it was wind element for some reason). When class ended I brought it home and placed it on the top bunk of my bunk bed. next day I forgot it at home so I went back home and returned it to the student.

Notes:
I did have some other parts but they are a bit confusing to describe.
raozzn.jpg
G'morning folks! Hope NotN is still treating you all well! [center][size=4][b]Quonset Garage, but not[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Brief mention of possible harm to animal [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure! [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] If ya want? I did have two dreams, but being as they were separated by like a half hour period of me being awake I can't remember the first to save my life. Second dream took place in some sort of mechanics garage like a weird mix between The Long dark's Quonset Garage and Carter Hydro Dam, and I was scavenging around for various supplies. There were other people with me, though who exactly was undetermined and the number was vague ( I knew we were a small group, couldn't have been more than four people including me, but it was possible there was only one other ), and we were all spread about the garage looking for these supplies. The garage door was open and I was close enough to it to see into the wilderness outside, and it was just snow and darkness, which I couldn't see well into because the inside of the garage was lit by those cone shaped overhead hanging lights. However, I did notice trees and a pair of approaching eyes just soon enough to drop what I was doing and scramble up into the bed of some kind of vehicle (too big and low to be a plain ol' pickup truck) and avoid the wolf that stalked into the entry of the building. One of my companions came to my aid, yelling and striking at the wolf and either injured it or just scared it off because it "ran away" after that (just completely disappeared, more like). Then the person with me said something about needing to finish preparing before we left, and I assume we were about to head out for a new location and the last supplies we needed were water. Myself and one other went to a side room to light up a barrel fire and boil some water, but we didn't have anything to store it in so I improvised and found some gallon sized baggies. [b]Notes:[/b] Oh, The Long Dark, how I've missed you. Dream was 100% inspired by this game that I play during the winter as a sort of tradition. However it makes me laugh because A)There is no electricity in the game, so dunno why the lights were working. B)When you find water in the game, you just spawn plastic bottles [i]outta freakin' nowhere[/i] to store it in and my dream brain must have thought that absolutely ridiculous so it just spawned a plastic bag instead.
G'morning folks! Hope NotN is still treating you all well!
Quonset Garage, but not
flDElsB.png4s6Iakb.png
Trigger Warnings: Brief mention of possible harm to animal
Discuss this dream?: Sure!
Have this dream interpreted?: If ya want?

I did have two dreams, but being as they were separated by like a half hour period of me being awake I can't remember the first to save my life.

Second dream took place in some sort of mechanics garage like a weird mix between The Long dark's Quonset Garage and Carter Hydro Dam, and I was scavenging around for various supplies. There were other people with me, though who exactly was undetermined and the number was vague ( I knew we were a small group, couldn't have been more than four people including me, but it was possible there was only one other ), and we were all spread about the garage looking for these supplies. The garage door was open and I was close enough to it to see into the wilderness outside, and it was just snow and darkness, which I couldn't see well into because the inside of the garage was lit by those cone shaped overhead hanging lights. However, I did notice trees and a pair of approaching eyes just soon enough to drop what I was doing and scramble up into the bed of some kind of vehicle (too big and low to be a plain ol' pickup truck) and avoid the wolf that stalked into the entry of the building. One of my companions came to my aid, yelling and striking at the wolf and either injured it or just scared it off because it "ran away" after that (just completely disappeared, more like). Then the person with me said something about needing to finish preparing before we left, and I assume we were about to head out for a new location and the last supplies we needed were water. Myself and one other went to a side room to light up a barrel fire and boil some water, but we didn't have anything to store it in so I improvised and found some gallon sized baggies.

Notes: Oh, The Long Dark, how I've missed you. Dream was 100% inspired by this game that I play during the winter as a sort of tradition. However it makes me laugh because A)There is no electricity in the game, so dunno why the lights were working. B)When you find water in the game, you just spawn plastic bottles outta freakin' nowhere to store it in and my dream brain must have thought that absolutely ridiculous so it just spawned a plastic bag instead.
hVHlIic.png
Oof I ad a funky dream last night, I’m gonna edit this post when I have time to sit down and write it

Edit: OML I WAS WRITING DOWN THE DREAM AND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID REDIRECTING POPUPS AND LOST ALL MY PROGRESS

Time for an ad blocker

Ok so basically the dream was a school dream (a good one involving friends and crushes uwu ) and there was a lot of staring at people then freaking out over a ukulele then getting on a train that somehow suddenly was underwater even though we walked alongside it.
Oof I ad a funky dream last night, I’m gonna edit this post when I have time to sit down and write it

Edit: OML I WAS WRITING DOWN THE DREAM AND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID REDIRECTING POPUPS AND LOST ALL MY PROGRESS

Time for an ad blocker

Ok so basically the dream was a school dream (a good one involving friends and crushes uwu ) and there was a lot of staring at people then freaking out over a ukulele then getting on a train that somehow suddenly was underwater even though we walked alongside it.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Rolling the die!

Oranitha: 3 (I was gonna open one ;_;)
Neptunite: 3
Mnkn10: 1
@dragonlady1803: 5! Chest on the way!
Kirrandria: 3
Kpribbit: 2
Rolling the die!

Oranitha: 3 (I was gonna open one ;_;)
Neptunite: 3
Mnkn10: 1
@dragonlady1803: 5! Chest on the way!
Kirrandria: 3
Kpribbit: 2
Zo7qM3j.gif
No recall
No recall
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@CreatorHolly Rolled a 5, chest on the way :D
@CreatorHolly Rolled a 5, chest on the way :D
Zo7qM3j.gif
Once again I forgot what my dream was. I need to try and write it down as soon as I wake rather than postponing it lol

@Oranitha that's so cool that you did/are learning compsci!! I haven't really researched deeply into the subject but I greatly enjoyed the challenge of coding in high school so I thought I'd take it on as an undergraduate. I'm taking bio too if it turns out that computers aren't for me. out of the specializations for compsci which would you say is the best?
Once again I forgot what my dream was. I need to try and write it down as soon as I wake rather than postponing it lol

@Oranitha that's so cool that you did/are learning compsci!! I haven't really researched deeply into the subject but I greatly enjoyed the challenge of coding in high school so I thought I'd take it on as an undergraduate. I'm taking bio too if it turns out that computers aren't for me. out of the specializations for compsci which would you say is the best?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 329 330