Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 441 442
Almost no recall here, but I did dream about sleep paralysis (I'm assuming it was a dream anyway, since I do have dreams like that sometimes. IDK). That freaked me out a bit.
Almost no recall here, but I did dream about sleep paralysis (I'm assuming it was a dream anyway, since I do have dreams like that sometimes. IDK). That freaked me out a bit.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
[center][size=4][b]game figure class/club[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/kFfQCmO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] none [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] sure despite I can't remember much... [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] not to sure I was in a classroom all the desks were on the left side on the class(I'd say only 6 desks) all cubical style and the back boards had a dark pupleish blue constellation pattern on it. each student had a figure (much like a skylander figure) that had different characters and on it. I know two of the students were actually Len Kagamine and Neru Akita from Vocaloid. I remember at one point I borrowed one from another student a figure that looked like the light fury from the new HTTYD3 movie (it was wind element for some reason). When class ended I brought it home and placed it on the top bunk of my bunk bed. next day I forgot it at home so I went back home and returned it to the student. [b]Notes:[/b] I did have some other parts but they are a bit confusing to describe.
game figure class/club
kFfQCmO.png4s6Iakb.png
Trigger Warnings: none
Discuss this dream?: sure despite I can't remember much...
Have this dream interpreted?: not to sure
I was in a classroom all the desks were on the left side on the class(I'd say only 6 desks) all cubical style and the back boards had a dark pupleish blue constellation pattern on it. each student had a figure (much like a skylander figure) that had different characters and on it. I know two of the students were actually Len Kagamine and Neru Akita from Vocaloid. I remember at one point I borrowed one from another student a figure that looked like the light fury from the new HTTYD3 movie (it was wind element for some reason). When class ended I brought it home and placed it on the top bunk of my bunk bed. next day I forgot it at home so I went back home and returned it to the student.

Notes:
I did have some other parts but they are a bit confusing to describe.
G'morning folks! Hope NotN is still treating you all well! [center][size=4][b]Quonset Garage, but not[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Brief mention of possible harm to animal [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure! [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] If ya want? I did have two dreams, but being as they were separated by like a half hour period of me being awake I can't remember the first to save my life. Second dream took place in some sort of mechanics garage like a weird mix between The Long dark's Quonset Garage and Carter Hydro Dam, and I was scavenging around for various supplies. There were other people with me, though who exactly was undetermined and the number was vague ( I knew we were a small group, couldn't have been more than four people including me, but it was possible there was only one other ), and we were all spread about the garage looking for these supplies. The garage door was open and I was close enough to it to see into the wilderness outside, and it was just snow and darkness, which I couldn't see well into because the inside of the garage was lit by those cone shaped overhead hanging lights. However, I did notice trees and a pair of approaching eyes just soon enough to drop what I was doing and scramble up into the bed of some kind of vehicle (too big and low to be a plain ol' pickup truck) and avoid the wolf that stalked into the entry of the building. One of my companions came to my aid, yelling and striking at the wolf and either injured it or just scared it off because it "ran away" after that (just completely disappeared, more like). Then the person with me said something about needing to finish preparing before we left, and I assume we were about to head out for a new location and the last supplies we needed were water. Myself and one other went to a side room to light up a barrel fire and boil some water, but we didn't have anything to store it in so I improvised and found some gallon sized baggies. [b]Notes:[/b] Oh, The Long Dark, how I've missed you. Dream was 100% inspired by this game that I play during the winter as a sort of tradition. However it makes me laugh because A)There is no electricity in the game, so dunno why the lights were working. B)When you find water in the game, you just spawn plastic bottles [i]outta freakin' nowhere[/i] to store it in and my dream brain must have thought that absolutely ridiculous so it just spawned a plastic bag instead.
G'morning folks! Hope NotN is still treating you all well!
Quonset Garage, but not
flDElsB.png4s6Iakb.png
Trigger Warnings: Brief mention of possible harm to animal
Discuss this dream?: Sure!
Have this dream interpreted?: If ya want?

I did have two dreams, but being as they were separated by like a half hour period of me being awake I can't remember the first to save my life.

Second dream took place in some sort of mechanics garage like a weird mix between The Long dark's Quonset Garage and Carter Hydro Dam, and I was scavenging around for various supplies. There were other people with me, though who exactly was undetermined and the number was vague ( I knew we were a small group, couldn't have been more than four people including me, but it was possible there was only one other ), and we were all spread about the garage looking for these supplies. The garage door was open and I was close enough to it to see into the wilderness outside, and it was just snow and darkness, which I couldn't see well into because the inside of the garage was lit by those cone shaped overhead hanging lights. However, I did notice trees and a pair of approaching eyes just soon enough to drop what I was doing and scramble up into the bed of some kind of vehicle (too big and low to be a plain ol' pickup truck) and avoid the wolf that stalked into the entry of the building. One of my companions came to my aid, yelling and striking at the wolf and either injured it or just scared it off because it "ran away" after that (just completely disappeared, more like). Then the person with me said something about needing to finish preparing before we left, and I assume we were about to head out for a new location and the last supplies we needed were water. Myself and one other went to a side room to light up a barrel fire and boil some water, but we didn't have anything to store it in so I improvised and found some gallon sized baggies.

Notes: Oh, The Long Dark, how I've missed you. Dream was 100% inspired by this game that I play during the winter as a sort of tradition. However it makes me laugh because A)There is no electricity in the game, so dunno why the lights were working. B)When you find water in the game, you just spawn plastic bottles outta freakin' nowhere to store it in and my dream brain must have thought that absolutely ridiculous so it just spawned a plastic bag instead.
Oof I ad a funky dream last night, I’m gonna edit this post when I have time to sit down and write it

Edit: OML I WAS WRITING DOWN THE DREAM AND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID REDIRECTING POPUPS AND LOST ALL MY PROGRESS

Time for an ad blocker

Ok so basically the dream was a school dream (a good one involving friends and crushes uwu ) and there was a lot of staring at people then freaking out over a ukulele then getting on a train that somehow suddenly was underwater even though we walked alongside it.
Oof I ad a funky dream last night, I’m gonna edit this post when I have time to sit down and write it

Edit: OML I WAS WRITING DOWN THE DREAM AND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID REDIRECTING POPUPS AND LOST ALL MY PROGRESS

Time for an ad blocker

Ok so basically the dream was a school dream (a good one involving friends and crushes uwu ) and there was a lot of staring at people then freaking out over a ukulele then getting on a train that somehow suddenly was underwater even though we walked alongside it.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Rolling the die!

Oranitha: 3 (I was gonna open one ;_;)
Neptunite: 3
Mnkn10: 1
@dragonlady1803: 5! Chest on the way!
Kirrandria: 3
Kpribbit: 2
Rolling the die!

Oranitha: 3 (I was gonna open one ;_;)
Neptunite: 3
Mnkn10: 1
@dragonlady1803: 5! Chest on the way!
Kirrandria: 3
Kpribbit: 2
cL9yafY.gif
No recall
No recall
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@CreatorHolly Rolled a 5, chest on the way :D
@CreatorHolly Rolled a 5, chest on the way :D
cL9yafY.gif
Once again I forgot what my dream was. I need to try and write it down as soon as I wake rather than postponing it lol

@Oranitha that's so cool that you did/are learning compsci!! I haven't really researched deeply into the subject but I greatly enjoyed the challenge of coding in high school so I thought I'd take it on as an undergraduate. I'm taking bio too if it turns out that computers aren't for me. out of the specializations for compsci which would you say is the best?
Once again I forgot what my dream was. I need to try and write it down as soon as I wake rather than postponing it lol

@Oranitha that's so cool that you did/are learning compsci!! I haven't really researched deeply into the subject but I greatly enjoyed the challenge of coding in high school so I thought I'd take it on as an undergraduate. I'm taking bio too if it turns out that computers aren't for me. out of the specializations for compsci which would you say is the best?
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
[center][size=4][b]King of the Undead[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/yLTuQJy.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/MDZ3rVU.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] War, guns, undead (animated skeletons), mention of worms, magic [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] Go for it [size=1]The dream starts in a massive futuristic station. The building itself is very crisp and clean, and people are roaming around the area. I just entered the building. I’m not a mechanic, but a soldier. However, I’m new, so I don’t receive a lot of respect and adoration; people ignore me unless I ask a question. As I’m carrying out tasks, word of an enemy force that plans to invade our territory reaches me. I go to one of my higher ups and ask to fight back, but she, a tall woman with wavy dark hair and skin, refuses to let anyone go. ?“I don’t wish immediate death upon anyone.” She has this look in her eyes like she’s waiting for something; a sharp retort, maybe an argument. I don’t give her a reaction, though. It’s time to take this into my own hands. I look at the glass dome and notice that the sky is becoming gloomy. Rain is on the way. I’ve grown bored of the metal walls and the stagnancy of the place, so I wander around until I find what I’m seeking. With some guidance from an amiable worker, I discover where the stables are located- past the dome and to the right (Very descriptive, I know. I eventually found it). There’s an elevator that has glowing floors. Rather than having doors, it has rails to prevent people from falling. Wires don't hold the device, it levitates. Cool. Once I reach the bottom, I’m met with a singular large octagonal hallway that stretches around 30 yards. Around every 10 yards are simple iron doors on either side. Interestingly, they don’t have doorknobs (they slide open diagonally). I figure that they’re activated by IDs instead. The floor has two long glowing purple lines that end at the doors and hallways. They remind me of oversized glow sticks. Finally, I reach the end of the hall. There’s a keypad to my left, but I’m not sure how to open it. “What am I going to do now?” The thought creeps up on me. If I can’t get out and fight, no one will. “Hey!” A familiar voice calls. The worker from before runs up to me, out of breath and obviously out of shape if such a short distance was winding. “Let me help you.” The girl who introduced herself as Penny moves past me and quickly types in the code for the door. It works, and I’m about ready to jump for joy. My excitement builds up as the door begins to slide, and I can’t wait any longer when I’m able to step inside. “Thank you!” I joyously cry. She gives me a genuine smile in return, her cheeks growing a slightly more vivid red. Looking at her closely, I’m able to see that she has short and curly light caramel hair, which was initially hidden by her royal blue hat. Penny is a shorter woman, around 152cm. Her rosy cheeks and soft nose are gently dotted with lots of freckles. Don’t forget the full, light pink lips! Her blue uniform is fitted to her small frame. I notice that she also has somewhat small feet, although they’re perfectly proportional. Overall, she’s very pretty. “Are you coming?” She asks while I’m observing her. “Oh, yes. Sorry,” I reply. “Here, I know just the one for you.” We pass multiple stalls and small fighter ships. The ceiling, like the dome area, is high. A warning sign posted outside a stall on my right catches my eyes. Taking a quick look inside, I don’t see anything. First come the yellow eyes. And then comes a giant panther ramming into the door, trying to break free. I assume that it must be growling. “OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!” I jump into my defense position: my feet in the crane pose with my hands ready to chop (or just… randomly in the air). I can’t help but feel bad for it, though. Maybe after I stop evil, I can become friends with it. The warning sign mentioned that the creature was untamed, so I can’t help but wonder when they received such a beast. “Hush!” Penny’s eyes flash. I flinch. I shouldn’t have done that. I hurry to catch up to her, who’s already multiple stalls ahead. She’s stopped by one of the last stalls to the right, a rather large door. Unlike the panther’s stall, there aren’t any warnings or notices. “He’s nice,” she explains. Tapping a few numbers on the keypad, we go inside. The room isn’t well lit, so I stumble around until I feel warm air being snorted on my hair. I slowly look upwards and discover what offered to be my A/C- a gigantic horse with a chariot fit for royalty. My friend opens another door, which I thought was a wall. Hopping onto the chariot, the three of us leave to stop evil together. The station was built on a large plain from what I’m now able to tell. We exited from a lower part, which gave the effect of being underground. In actuality, we were above ground the entire time. The patches of dirt outweigh the amount of dead grass, and I hope it rains; the place could use some. After a quick discussion, we plan to reach the mountains, where both armies are fighting. The horse isn’t bridled, yet it seems to know where to go. So we relax and let the horse do the navigation (we wouldn’t have been able to control him anyway). Our ride begins to slow as we progress through steeper terrain. Finally, we come to a complete halt in a swamp. The grass is considerably longer here than on the plains. For the first time in the dream, I’m close a few steps from a forest. The water goes up to the horse’s carpus as it jerks around and tries to get out. Something isn’t right. Our suspicions are correct when a ghostly figure with long black hair (fringe bangs!) with white streaks drifts into view. I’m unable to determine her height. She sports a ripped grey dress and moves like a ghost. Her nails are unkempt and are like daggers (give the woman a manicure, bad guys). Finally, it begins to rain lightly. With a wave of her hand, my small team (horse, Penny, me) is sent flying in different directions. I land on my side in the murky water. The contact leaves me stunned for a few seconds. But I stand, the water hitting around half of the length of my thighs. I look around for our single ambusher, but I can’t find her. Rather, she finds me first. I feel the chill down the length of my spine before I see her. Part of her, that is. Her ghastly white, cold hands crawl up my shoulders and wrap around my neck and mouth. She pulls me closer to her smoky form so that I can’t escape. Her words are like icicles when I hear them. I struggle against her hold, but I can’t come into contact with any physical form. This can’t possibly be the end, right? “Back off!” are the words I hear that seem so far away. I hear the distant boom of bullets, but everything seems to be fading. I hardly recall entirely falling into the water after the bullets hit the strange woman, somehow making contact with her skin. “Hey!” A gentle tap on the face. “Wake up! Please.” While my head is no longer underwater, I hear like it is. My vision, once blurry and distorted, is now clear. Penny is kneeling over me with her hair plastered all over her skull; her glassy eyes are filled with concern and plead for me to stand once again and be okay. Her warm hands hold my head, preventing me from drowning. She smiles when we make eye contact, knowing that I’m okay. When I fell, I must have landed in a more shallow part of the swamp. With my friend’s help, I manage to get up once again. She stops after a few steps, appearing to remember something. “Where’s Pecan?” (That was the first time his name was mentioned! It’s such a cute name for such an unusually giant horse, haha) I look around for our large travel companion, but I can’t find the horse anywhere. So I go into the deeper, thigh height part of the swamp and continue the search. Finally, I see him. Pecan is standing on the edges of the swamp, a few feet from the dense forest. Behind him is a long, rectangular building with a device that will take us to the fight. A chill goes down my spine as the temperature begins to drop slowly. The weird woman is back. Pecan seems frozen in place as she creeps up to him. Levitating a few feet in the air, she weaves her long (and creepy) finger[nails] (ew) in front of the horse and strokes him. Her movement breaks the spell, and he jerks around, trying to break free from her enchantment. But he calms down as she caresses him. Suddenly, like a snake, she attacks him. Starting with his eyes, the woman begins to transform him into a monster. Pecan’s eye color, once a deep brown, is now a glowing red. His body elongates and becomes something similar to a worm. As quickly as she reappeared, the strange figure collapses in the water. The bullets made their mark after all. I want to approach Pecan, but he’s obviously dangerous. I do it anyways. His eyes don’t leave me for one second as I draw closer to him. Without thinking, I place my hands on the sides of his head. He doesn’t like this, as it makes contact with mine and I’m sent backwards, landing on my rump in the water. So I try a more cautious move. Slowly, I make predictable steps and don’t lose eye contact with Pecan for a moment. Once I’m within reach, I gently raise my arms and lightly touch him. I make my way to his face, where I hold his head in the same position as before. “Please,” I beg. “Come back.” From this distance, I can see what the woman did to his eyes. The cornea is blood red, and his irises are black. Oddly, the pupil is in the shape of a cartoony, puffy red worm. The pupil expands, making it seem like they’re live worms. The longer I look into them, the closer they appear. It’s a little strange, so I look down. I’m hovering a few feet in the air. This allows me to be face to face with Pecan, which breaks the sorceress’s spell (I’m going to refer to the creepy lady as that because she… used magic?). Now that we’re able to enter the long white building, a question arises: Who will stay behind? Not counting Pecan, there are only two people, and someone needs to activate and moderate the machine. “I’ll work the machine,” a voice from behind offers. My short companion makes her way across the mini lab and gets to work. An electric purple vortex appears from two metal beams. “That witch busted the chariot, you know,” Penny tells me through the munching of potato chips that she found in a drawer. “Yeah.” It’s a shame. “I’m sure they’ll have something for you and Pecan at the camp, so you better go.” As I begin to lead Pecan to and through the portal, I stop. “Wait,” I say, turning around. “Thank you.” I can’t see Penny’s face from behind the computer screen, but I noticed she stopped eating. “I’ll see you later. You do plan on surviving, right?” She asks me. “Of course.” Without another word, I step through the portal. Unlike the grey metal beams and futuristic equipment of the military base, the area in the mountains takes on a more Roman/medieval approach, using wood instead of metal. I feel like an outcast among the other soldiers. They’re fatally injured and have lots of experience, while the only experience I’ve had involved being thrown around like a rag doll. The man in charge, a dark blonde who needs to shave, notices me immediately but doesn’t question my presence. It must be nice to see a new face, someone who’s willing to fight for a cause. He guides Pecan and me to the stables, where I obtain a smaller steed and chariot. “Your horse is too big,” he explains. “He’d crush the entire army before making it to the enemy.” Sadly, I leave Pecan with a stable boy, someone I hope will take care of him. The horse has a darker coat than Pecan’s and is bridled with reins. It’s obvious that this horse can’t outwit Pecan, who can navigate by himself [I]and[/I] understand English (dream me has grown very subjective when it comes to Pecan). Crossing a wide wooden bridge, I make my way into the fight, unaware of how chaotic a battlefield truly really is. I decide to be strategic in my way of fighting. Instead of going aiming for a lot of kills, I plan to sneak across the enemy lines and kill the king. Assuming that he controls his entire army, I only have to kill him to end his reign. When the first wave of enemies [that I see] approach, I make my way to the front lines to defend my teammates. Once I realize that my two machine guns have unlimited ammo, I mow the enemy lines while moving to the right, planning to make my way around the battling forces. Instead of fighting on a battlefield or coliseum, the armies skirmish on small platforms and bridges stabilized by the cliffs. This means that only around three of my chariots could move side by side in the widest area, so anything over 2 vs. 2 would be way too large of a group. As I go deeper into the battle, the deeper I go underground. No longer am I fighting on cliffs but inside them. Fumbling with the reins, I take my chariot and noble, regularly-sized steed and race towards a drawbridge, which is manned by the other army. Their troops are neither men nor beast, but fiery skeletons (they’re on fire. Fire tornadoes, armor is on fire... But it was such a nice touch; the gold and the red and the gentle flames = A+) Like Pecan, they’re far too big to be regular humans, as most are around eight to nine feet tall. They lack most armor, and why wouldn’t they? Being only bones of the forgotten woven together by a spell, they’re invulnerable; their golden samurai armor (looks most like that. It’s difficult to explain) gleams, and their tall helmets seem to be more of a decoration than for protection. This strikes me. Our army isn’t fighting to win, but to stall. This fight really is a death sentence. Right as I reach the bridge, one of the skeletons is already climbing over the dark wooden structure and is commanding an unseen force to lift the bridge. I think I can make it at first, but when I notice the 90º angle, I’m forced to turn around to avoid falling into oblivion. When I do, I make eye contact with one of the undead. Every step it takes leaves a minuscule fire tornado in its wake. The skeleton itself is an ash grey, and where its eyes should have been long ago are balls of orange fire. I believe it’s a he. My horse is obviously uncomfortable by his gaze and the way he walks. He unsheathes his swords, two katanas with red handles. Using the device placed on my chariot (bonus gear, yay!), I turn the chariot, horse, and myself invisible and take the connecting tunnel to the left, not wanting to have to fight him. Although I’m invisible, I feel that the skeleton can still sense me, his eyes following my every move. It’s a sick game to him- he’s just giving me a head start. The invisibility device runs for 330 seconds and has a cooldown of 329 seconds. The odd number allows the device to recharge without burning it out, as it’s only a prototype. The invisibility wears off after the 330 seconds, or when the holder is hit. Quickly, I dismount my ride and run into a medic room that’s located the other side of the tunnel. Someone is on the only bed, a simple white twin that’s no more than 5.5 feet. I crouch beside the patient, who is an injured woman hidden under the thick white covers. Two familiar faces from elementary school walk up to me, who are now the same age as I am presently, both in reality and in the dream. They wear black and white medieval outfits (kind of like Fire Emblem maids and butlers, but very toned down), while I’m sporting a less than classy look with some rough headwear. These people are working for the enemy side. No, being forced to work in exchange for their lives. But they willingly surrendered just to stay alive. Their selfishness bothers me; they’re only living for themselves. The undead skeleton-soldier-dude passes by our tent like a gentle breeze. Not a sound, but a feeling. I can see his shadow, and I try not to move. At this point, my invisibility has worn off and is still on cooldown. His long fingers reach through the fabric, and I tap the invisibility device multiple times. Thankfully, it works, and I’m out of sight. Still, I’m able to be sensed, but I can’t be seen. The skeleton passes by and makes what I begin to be another round; he’s clearing the area for more territory. I stand up to leave and notice a steel bowl of fruit. I hope the woman makes it. I leave my former classmates to tend to her, wringing my hands. I finally have a clear shot to end this. I make my way to the drawbridge, which is once again open. Sneaking my way past the guard, I manage to get by unnoticed. But when I start sprinting, my device glitches, causing me to lose invisibility for a few seconds. Five of the undead see me and give chase. After what seems like miles, I make my way up a wide and long staircase. At the top is the puppet master himself- the King of the Undead. He sits slumped in his high throne. His long white beard reaches his thighs. He wears a broken and chipped silver crown, something unfit for a king. His robes are a deep purple and red and reach the floor. Unlike his army, the king is alive and has human qualities. The king’s icy blue eyes seem to be looking at something far away, possibly controlling a group of his pawns. Not sure how I should go about ending his reign, I observe my surroundings instead. On both sides of the throne are staircases that connect at the top. I don’t see a point to this unless someone means to run up and down the stairs without backtracking. When I hear footsteps, I know we’re no longer alone. The group of five skeletons is relentless, and they don’t plan on backing down from a chance to kill an intruder. Out of desperation, I turn my left hand to face my opponents, willing for something to happen. Luckily, an icicle forms from my palm and takes one out. I try to make the right do the same, but only snow and hail come. So the right is the buffer, and the left is the finisher. I can work with that. I eventually manage to take out the gang of skeletons by running up and down the stairs using only my ice powers. It’s finally time to face the king. Cautiously, I make my way down the stairs, but the king shows no sign of being aware of me. This spell breaks when I stand directly in front of him. “My child,” he says, coming to life. “What troubles you?” “The war,” I answer. “Nonsense. Your worries are far greater than one.” “Please stop your invasion,” I command. “Stand aside.” I follow his directions and move to the left side of the throne and watch as the old man throws a large purple crystal to the middle of the room. I’m instructed to hold it tightly. “You made a promise, did you not? Something that would be devastating to break.” “How did you—“ “A man who’s been around for so long grows wise, no matter how immature he once was.” With a wink, the crystal activates, and it teleports me back to the small lab in the swamp, in which I awkwardly fall on my back once I arrive. The lab is exactly how I left it, except Penny isn’t operating the machine or computer. I check out the electronic, hoping to find some note, but don’t see anything. A drawer is open, presumably where the chips were hidden. I walk outside and sit on the steps, happy to feel the heat of the sun on my skin in the first time in what has felt like ages. I’m a little disappointed that I couldn’t find my companion. Maybe she left or somehow went through the portal. I hear footsteps on the metal floors, and can’t help but regain hope. “Welcome back,” Penny says from behind. She moves to sit next to me on the steps and watch the sunrise. “It’s nice to be back,” I tell her.[/size] [b]Notes:[/b] Yay! One of those cool (but violent) dreams with a nice storyline! Gosh, I started writing this over 15 hours ago, but life carried me away until now. So if I butchered a few sentences or words, blame my sleep drunk self. This dream is unusually vivid, so that's pretty chill -u- Reoccurring themes: water, forests, plains, mountains, & bridges
King of the Undead
yLTuQJy.png4s6Iakb.pngMDZ3rVU.pnggciH2Oc.png
Trigger Warnings: War, guns, undead (animated skeletons), mention of worms, magic
Discuss this dream?: Sure
Have this dream interpreted?: Go for it

The dream starts in a massive futuristic station. The building itself is very crisp and clean, and people are roaming around the area. I just entered the building. I’m not a mechanic, but a soldier. However, I’m new, so I don’t receive a lot of respect and adoration; people ignore me unless I ask a question. As I’m carrying out tasks, word of an enemy force that plans to invade our territory reaches me. I go to one of my higher ups and ask to fight back, but she, a tall woman with wavy dark hair and skin, refuses to let anyone go. ?“I don’t wish immediate death upon anyone.” She has this look in her eyes like she’s waiting for something; a sharp retort, maybe an argument. I don’t give her a reaction, though. It’s time to take this into my own hands.

I look at the glass dome and notice that the sky is becoming gloomy. Rain is on the way. I’ve grown bored of the metal walls and the stagnancy of the place, so I wander around until I find what I’m seeking. With some guidance from an amiable worker, I discover where the stables are located- past the dome and to the right (Very descriptive, I know. I eventually found it). There’s an elevator that has glowing floors. Rather than having doors, it has rails to prevent people from falling. Wires don't hold the device, it levitates. Cool.

Once I reach the bottom, I’m met with a singular large octagonal hallway that stretches around 30 yards. Around every 10 yards are simple iron doors on either side. Interestingly, they don’t have doorknobs (they slide open diagonally). I figure that they’re activated by IDs instead. The floor has two long glowing purple lines that end at the doors and hallways. They remind me of oversized glow sticks. Finally, I reach the end of the hall. There’s a keypad to my left, but I’m not sure how to open it. “What am I going to do now?” The thought creeps up on me. If I can’t get out and fight, no one will.

“Hey!” A familiar voice calls. The worker from before runs up to me, out of breath and obviously out of shape if such a short distance was winding. “Let me help you.” The girl who introduced herself as Penny moves past me and quickly types in the code for the door. It works, and I’m about ready to jump for joy. My excitement builds up as the door begins to slide, and I can’t wait any longer when I’m able to step inside. “Thank you!” I joyously cry. She gives me a genuine smile in return, her cheeks growing a slightly more vivid red.

Looking at her closely, I’m able to see that she has short and curly light caramel hair, which was initially hidden by her royal blue hat. Penny is a shorter woman, around 152cm. Her rosy cheeks and soft nose are gently dotted with lots of freckles. Don’t forget the full, light pink lips! Her blue uniform is fitted to her small frame. I notice that she also has somewhat small feet, although they’re perfectly proportional. Overall, she’s very pretty.

“Are you coming?” She asks while I’m observing her.
“Oh, yes. Sorry,” I reply.
“Here, I know just the one for you.”

We pass multiple stalls and small fighter ships. The ceiling, like the dome area, is high. A warning sign posted outside a stall on my right catches my eyes. Taking a quick look inside, I don’t see anything. First come the yellow eyes. And then comes a giant panther ramming into the door, trying to break free. I assume that it must be growling. “OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!” I jump into my defense position: my feet in the crane pose with my hands ready to chop (or just… randomly in the air). I can’t help but feel bad for it, though. Maybe after I stop evil, I can become friends with it. The warning sign mentioned that the creature was untamed, so I can’t help but wonder when they received such a beast.

“Hush!” Penny’s eyes flash. I flinch. I shouldn’t have done that. I hurry to catch up to her, who’s already multiple stalls ahead. She’s stopped by one of the last stalls to the right, a rather large door. Unlike the panther’s stall, there aren’t any warnings or notices. “He’s nice,” she explains. Tapping a few numbers on the keypad, we go inside. The room isn’t well lit, so I stumble around until I feel warm air being snorted on my hair. I slowly look upwards and discover what offered to be my A/C- a gigantic horse with a chariot fit for royalty. My friend opens another door, which I thought was a wall. Hopping onto the chariot, the three of us leave to stop evil together.

The station was built on a large plain from what I’m now able to tell. We exited from a lower part, which gave the effect of being underground. In actuality, we were above ground the entire time. The patches of dirt outweigh the amount of dead grass, and I hope it rains; the place could use some. After a quick discussion, we plan to reach the mountains, where both armies are fighting. The horse isn’t bridled, yet it seems to know where to go. So we relax and let the horse do the navigation (we wouldn’t have been able to control him anyway). Our ride begins to slow as we progress through steeper terrain. Finally, we come to a complete halt in a swamp.

The grass is considerably longer here than on the plains. For the first time in the dream, I’m close a few steps from a forest. The water goes up to the horse’s carpus as it jerks around and tries to get out. Something isn’t right. Our suspicions are correct when a ghostly figure with long black hair (fringe bangs!) with white streaks drifts into view. I’m unable to determine her height. She sports a ripped grey dress and moves like a ghost. Her nails are unkempt and are like daggers (give the woman a manicure, bad guys). Finally, it begins to rain lightly.

With a wave of her hand, my small team (horse, Penny, me) is sent flying in different directions. I land on my side in the murky water. The contact leaves me stunned for a few seconds. But I stand, the water hitting around half of the length of my thighs. I look around for our single ambusher, but I can’t find her. Rather, she finds me first.

I feel the chill down the length of my spine before I see her. Part of her, that is. Her ghastly white, cold hands crawl up my shoulders and wrap around my neck and mouth. She pulls me closer to her smoky form so that I can’t escape. Her words are like icicles when I hear them. I struggle against her hold, but I can’t come into contact with any physical form. This can’t possibly be the end, right?

“Back off!” are the words I hear that seem so far away. I hear the distant boom of bullets, but everything seems to be fading. I hardly recall entirely falling into the water after the bullets hit the strange woman, somehow making contact with her skin.

“Hey!” A gentle tap on the face. “Wake up! Please.” While my head is no longer underwater, I hear like it is. My vision, once blurry and distorted, is now clear. Penny is kneeling over me with her hair plastered all over her skull; her glassy eyes are filled with concern and plead for me to stand once again and be okay. Her warm hands hold my head, preventing me from drowning. She smiles when we make eye contact, knowing that I’m okay. When I fell, I must have landed in a more shallow part of the swamp.

With my friend’s help, I manage to get up once again. She stops after a few steps, appearing to remember something. “Where’s Pecan?” (That was the first time his name was mentioned! It’s such a cute name for such an unusually giant horse, haha) I look around for our large travel companion, but I can’t find the horse anywhere. So I go into the deeper, thigh height part of the swamp and continue the search. Finally, I see him.

Pecan is standing on the edges of the swamp, a few feet from the dense forest. Behind him is a long, rectangular building with a device that will take us to the fight. A chill goes down my spine as the temperature begins to drop slowly. The weird woman is back. Pecan seems frozen in place as she creeps up to him. Levitating a few feet in the air, she weaves her long (and creepy) finger[nails] (ew) in front of the horse and strokes him. Her movement breaks the spell, and he jerks around, trying to break free from her enchantment. But he calms down as she caresses him. Suddenly, like a snake, she attacks him. Starting with his eyes, the woman begins to transform him into a monster. Pecan’s eye color, once a deep brown, is now a glowing red. His body elongates and becomes something similar to a worm.

As quickly as she reappeared, the strange figure collapses in the water. The bullets made their mark after all. I want to approach Pecan, but he’s obviously dangerous. I do it anyways. His eyes don’t leave me for one second as I draw closer to him. Without thinking, I place my hands on the sides of his head. He doesn’t like this, as it makes contact with mine and I’m sent backwards, landing on my rump in the water. So I try a more cautious move.

Slowly, I make predictable steps and don’t lose eye contact with Pecan for a moment. Once I’m within reach, I gently raise my arms and lightly touch him. I make my way to his face, where I hold his head in the same position as before. “Please,” I beg. “Come back.” From this distance, I can see what the woman did to his eyes. The cornea is blood red, and his irises are black. Oddly, the pupil is in the shape of a cartoony, puffy red worm. The pupil expands, making it seem like they’re live worms. The longer I look into them, the closer they appear. It’s a little strange, so I look down. I’m hovering a few feet in the air. This allows me to be face to face with Pecan, which breaks the sorceress’s spell (I’m going to refer to the creepy lady as that because she… used magic?).

Now that we’re able to enter the long white building, a question arises: Who will stay behind? Not counting Pecan, there are only two people, and someone needs to activate and moderate the machine. “I’ll work the machine,” a voice from behind offers. My short companion makes her way across the mini lab and gets to work. An electric purple vortex appears from two metal beams.

“That witch busted the chariot, you know,” Penny tells me through the munching of potato chips that she found in a drawer.
“Yeah.” It’s a shame.
“I’m sure they’ll have something for you and Pecan at the camp, so you better go.”

As I begin to lead Pecan to and through the portal, I stop. “Wait,” I say, turning around. “Thank you.” I can’t see Penny’s face from behind the computer screen, but I noticed she stopped eating. “I’ll see you later. You do plan on surviving, right?” She asks me. “Of course.” Without another word, I step through the portal.

Unlike the grey metal beams and futuristic equipment of the military base, the area in the mountains takes on a more Roman/medieval approach, using wood instead of metal. I feel like an outcast among the other soldiers. They’re fatally injured and have lots of experience, while the only experience I’ve had involved being thrown around like a rag doll. The man in charge, a dark blonde who needs to shave, notices me immediately but doesn’t question my presence. It must be nice to see a new face, someone who’s willing to fight for a cause. He guides Pecan and me to the stables, where I obtain a smaller steed and chariot. “Your horse is too big,” he explains. “He’d crush the entire army before making it to the enemy.” Sadly, I leave Pecan with a stable boy, someone I hope will take care of him.

The horse has a darker coat than Pecan’s and is bridled with reins. It’s obvious that this horse can’t outwit Pecan, who can navigate by himself and understand English (dream me has grown very subjective when it comes to Pecan). Crossing a wide wooden bridge, I make my way into the fight, unaware of how chaotic a battlefield truly really is.

I decide to be strategic in my way of fighting. Instead of going aiming for a lot of kills, I plan to sneak across the enemy lines and kill the king. Assuming that he controls his entire army, I only have to kill him to end his reign. When the first wave of enemies [that I see] approach, I make my way to the front lines to defend my teammates. Once I realize that my two machine guns have unlimited ammo, I mow the enemy lines while moving to the right, planning to make my way around the battling forces.

Instead of fighting on a battlefield or coliseum, the armies skirmish on small platforms and bridges stabilized by the cliffs. This means that only around three of my chariots could move side by side in the widest area, so anything over 2 vs. 2 would be way too large of a group. As I go deeper into the battle, the deeper I go underground. No longer am I fighting on cliffs but inside them.

Fumbling with the reins, I take my chariot and noble, regularly-sized steed and race towards a drawbridge, which is manned by the other army. Their troops are neither men nor beast, but fiery skeletons (they’re on fire. Fire tornadoes, armor is on fire... But it was such a nice touch; the gold and the red and the gentle flames = A+) Like Pecan, they’re far too big to be regular humans, as most are around eight to nine feet tall. They lack most armor, and why wouldn’t they? Being only bones of the forgotten woven together by a spell, they’re invulnerable; their golden samurai armor (looks most like that. It’s difficult to explain) gleams, and their tall helmets seem to be more of a decoration than for protection. This strikes me. Our army isn’t fighting to win, but to stall. This fight really is a death sentence.

Right as I reach the bridge, one of the skeletons is already climbing over the dark wooden structure and is commanding an unseen force to lift the bridge. I think I can make it at first, but when I notice the 90º angle, I’m forced to turn around to avoid falling into oblivion. When I do, I make eye contact with one of the undead.

Every step it takes leaves a minuscule fire tornado in its wake. The skeleton itself is an ash grey, and where its eyes should have been long ago are balls of orange fire. I believe it’s a he. My horse is obviously uncomfortable by his gaze and the way he walks. He unsheathes his swords, two katanas with red handles. Using the device placed on my chariot (bonus gear, yay!), I turn the chariot, horse, and myself invisible and take the connecting tunnel to the left, not wanting to have to fight him. Although I’m invisible, I feel that the skeleton can still sense me, his eyes following my every move. It’s a sick game to him- he’s just giving me a head start.

The invisibility device runs for 330 seconds and has a cooldown of 329 seconds. The odd number allows the device to recharge without burning it out, as it’s only a prototype. The invisibility wears off after the 330 seconds, or when the holder is hit.

Quickly, I dismount my ride and run into a medic room that’s located the other side of the tunnel. Someone is on the only bed, a simple white twin that’s no more than 5.5 feet. I crouch beside the patient, who is an injured woman hidden under the thick white covers. Two familiar faces from elementary school walk up to me, who are now the same age as I am presently, both in reality and in the dream. They wear black and white medieval outfits (kind of like Fire Emblem maids and butlers, but very toned down), while I’m sporting a less than classy look with some rough headwear. These people are working for the enemy side. No, being forced to work in exchange for their lives. But they willingly surrendered just to stay alive. Their selfishness bothers me; they’re only living for themselves.

The undead skeleton-soldier-dude passes by our tent like a gentle breeze. Not a sound, but a feeling. I can see his shadow, and I try not to move. At this point, my invisibility has worn off and is still on cooldown. His long fingers reach through the fabric, and I tap the invisibility device multiple times. Thankfully, it works, and I’m out of sight. Still, I’m able to be sensed, but I can’t be seen. The skeleton passes by and makes what I begin to be another round; he’s clearing the area for more territory. I stand up to leave and notice a steel bowl of fruit. I hope the woman makes it. I leave my former classmates to tend to her, wringing my hands. I finally have a clear shot to end this.

I make my way to the drawbridge, which is once again open. Sneaking my way past the guard, I manage to get by unnoticed. But when I start sprinting, my device glitches, causing me to lose invisibility for a few seconds. Five of the undead see me and give chase. After what seems like miles, I make my way up a wide and long staircase. At the top is the puppet master himself- the King of the Undead.

He sits slumped in his high throne. His long white beard reaches his thighs. He wears a broken and chipped silver crown, something unfit for a king. His robes are a deep purple and red and reach the floor. Unlike his army, the king is alive and has human qualities. The king’s icy blue eyes seem to be looking at something far away, possibly controlling a group of his pawns. Not sure how I should go about ending his reign, I observe my surroundings instead.

On both sides of the throne are staircases that connect at the top. I don’t see a point to this unless someone means to run up and down the stairs without backtracking. When I hear footsteps, I know we’re no longer alone. The group of five skeletons is relentless, and they don’t plan on backing down from a chance to kill an intruder. Out of desperation, I turn my left hand to face my opponents, willing for something to happen. Luckily, an icicle forms from my palm and takes one out. I try to make the right do the same, but only snow and hail come. So the right is the buffer, and the left is the finisher. I can work with that.

I eventually manage to take out the gang of skeletons by running up and down the stairs using only my ice powers. It’s finally time to face the king. Cautiously, I make my way down the stairs, but the king shows no sign of being aware of me. This spell breaks when I stand directly in front of him.

“My child,” he says, coming to life. “What troubles you?”
“The war,” I answer.
“Nonsense. Your worries are far greater than one.”
“Please stop your invasion,” I command.
“Stand aside.”

I follow his directions and move to the left side of the throne and watch as the old man throws a large purple crystal to the middle of the room. I’m instructed to hold it tightly. “You made a promise, did you not? Something that would be devastating to break.”

“How did you—“
“A man who’s been around for so long grows wise, no matter how immature he once was.” With a wink, the crystal activates, and it teleports me back to the small lab in the swamp, in which I awkwardly fall on my back once I arrive.

The lab is exactly how I left it, except Penny isn’t operating the machine or computer. I check out the electronic, hoping to find some note, but don’t see anything. A drawer is open, presumably where the chips were hidden. I walk outside and sit on the steps, happy to feel the heat of the sun on my skin in the first time in what has felt like ages. I’m a little disappointed that I couldn’t find my companion. Maybe she left or somehow went through the portal.

I hear footsteps on the metal floors, and can’t help but regain hope. “Welcome back,” Penny says from behind. She moves to sit next to me on the steps and watch the sunrise. “It’s nice to be back,” I tell her.

Notes: Yay! One of those cool (but violent) dreams with a nice storyline! Gosh, I started writing this over 15 hours ago, but life carried me away until now. So if I butchered a few sentences or words, blame my sleep drunk self. This dream is unusually vivid, so that's pretty chill -u-

Reoccurring themes: water, forests, plains, mountains, & bridges
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
No recall ://
No recall ://
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 441 442