Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 441 442
[center][size=4][b]Adventuring with bad friends[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/nSTdg6R.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/mgso61R.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/hCPXA5P.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Animal death implied in the beginning [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure! [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] I'd love to see what you have to say. First things first: There was a part of the dream that I don't remember much of, but there was a part that's vaguely important to later, for context. I was finding a lot of weird stuff and, at some point, found a box of orphaned kittens. I took them into my care and tried my best to raise them, but they were apparently pretty sick, and I was out in the middle of nowhere. In the end, however, 2/5 were left and I found one of the two a home, leaving me with the ugliest and most rapidly-growing kitten in the bunch. (I loved him.) So, moving past the parts I don't remember (except for a few books that honestly didn't really matter?), I was living in some sort of tiny house in the woods, with two houses on either side- one in front of my house, where my grandma lived, and one behind it that was much larger and where people that I didn't recognize live. An internet friend that I no longer talk to (we'll call them D) and a little cousin that I haven't seen in years (B) were visiting for whatever reason, and we were exploring. I remember at one point, we were jumping back and forth across some kind of stream and just wandering around, hoping for something to do, when we heard what we [i]somehow[/i] knew was a dragon crying out for help, deeper into the forest. We felt we had to get to it but when we went in the direction of the sound, there was another stream we had to leap over, a herd of buffalo (?!?!) we had to avoid, then another stream that was much wider but had some sort of mud stepping stones in it that would be ruined the moment we jumped on them. We jumped across it and started to try and get the mud off of our shoes, only for me to lose my balance and topple backwards onto another mud pile. We decided then that we probably weren't fit to save a dragon and, though we could still hear it, we started to head back to my house, where we decided to hose each other down so we wouldn't be as dirty. The neighbor started yelling at us about the dragon's noise (even though we weren't responsible for it as far as we knew) so I believe we went inside. Here, it gets a little foggy, but I remember that while we were inside, B and D started calling the cat from before 'creepy', saying that he freaked them out and I should get rid of him. I denied and argued and eventually kicked B out when she began to insult me just for having him. Then D brought me into the bathroom and pulled out a few bags, apologizing that they were bad at "CKT" and pulling out a whole assortment of self care stuff, mostly lotions and shampoos and junk but some stuff that had labels that didn't really make a lick of sense. They started acting really condescending, and honestly barely even talking about the stuff so much as still dragging on about my cat and me. I eventually got sick of it and threw all the stuff to the ground, yelling at them, and stormed off to get my cat, who inexplicably, at some point around here, turned into Trace (a shark plushie I've owned irl for 4 or so years now and is extremely special to me and, in fact, helps me sleep most nights) but seriously aged, with his little teeth and eyes falling out and this dark, ragged look to him. Hysterical and outraged at the way my friends were treating me I essentially said "FINE, I'LL GET RID OF HIM" and started sobbing and ran off. Grandma found me outside and asked what was wrong and I told her the whole ordeal (still clinging to Trace) and, while she stared at me like I was a madman, I tried explaining that I could never replace him, 'it''s in his [i]HEART[/i], I can't just get rid of him etc. It was a huge dramatic number, as in I'm pretty sure the world around me turned black during this whole monologue, all the while I kept sobbing hysterically, and then shortly afterwards my choking up irl woke me up. [b]Notes:[/b] I love Trace and definitely wouldn't appreciate someone trying to make me get rid of him but I don't know that I would react [i]so[/i] strongly. Maybe he was representing something else? SHRUG.
Adventuring with bad friends
nSTdg6R.pngmgso61R.pngflDElsB.pnghCPXA5P.png
Trigger Warnings: Animal death implied in the beginning
Discuss this dream?: Sure!
Have this dream interpreted?: I'd love to see what you have to say.

First things first: There was a part of the dream that I don't remember much of, but there was a part that's vaguely important to later, for context. I was finding a lot of weird stuff and, at some point, found a box of orphaned kittens. I took them into my care and tried my best to raise them, but they were apparently pretty sick, and I was out in the middle of nowhere. In the end, however, 2/5 were left and I found one of the two a home, leaving me with the ugliest and most rapidly-growing kitten in the bunch. (I loved him.)

So, moving past the parts I don't remember (except for a few books that honestly didn't really matter?),

I was living in some sort of tiny house in the woods, with two houses on either side- one in front of my house, where my grandma lived, and one behind it that was much larger and where people that I didn't recognize live. An internet friend that I no longer talk to (we'll call them D) and a little cousin that I haven't seen in years (B) were visiting for whatever reason, and we were exploring.

I remember at one point, we were jumping back and forth across some kind of stream and just wandering around, hoping for something to do, when we heard what we somehow knew was a dragon crying out for help, deeper into the forest. We felt we had to get to it but when we went in the direction of the sound, there was another stream we had to leap over, a herd of buffalo (?!?!) we had to avoid, then another stream that was much wider but had some sort of mud stepping stones in it that would be ruined the moment we jumped on them. We jumped across it and started to try and get the mud off of our shoes, only for me to lose my balance and topple backwards onto another mud pile.

We decided then that we probably weren't fit to save a dragon and, though we could still hear it, we started to head back to my house, where we decided to hose each other down so we wouldn't be as dirty. The neighbor started yelling at us about the dragon's noise (even though we weren't responsible for it as far as we knew) so I believe we went inside.

Here, it gets a little foggy, but I remember that while we were inside, B and D started calling the cat from before 'creepy', saying that he freaked them out and I should get rid of him. I denied and argued and eventually kicked B out when she began to insult me just for having him. Then D brought me into the bathroom and pulled out a few bags, apologizing that they were bad at "CKT" and pulling out a whole assortment of self care stuff, mostly lotions and shampoos and junk but some stuff that had labels that didn't really make a lick of sense. They started acting really condescending, and honestly barely even talking about the stuff so much as still dragging on about my cat and me.

I eventually got sick of it and threw all the stuff to the ground, yelling at them, and stormed off to get my cat, who inexplicably, at some point around here, turned into Trace (a shark plushie I've owned irl for 4 or so years now and is extremely special to me and, in fact, helps me sleep most nights) but seriously aged, with his little teeth and eyes falling out and this dark, ragged look to him. Hysterical and outraged at the way my friends were treating me I essentially said "FINE, I'LL GET RID OF HIM" and started sobbing and ran off.

Grandma found me outside and asked what was wrong and I told her the whole ordeal (still clinging to Trace) and, while she stared at me like I was a madman, I tried explaining that I could never replace him, 'it''s in his HEART, I can't just get rid of him etc. It was a huge dramatic number, as in I'm pretty sure the world around me turned black during this whole monologue, all the while I kept sobbing hysterically, and then shortly afterwards my choking up irl woke me up.

Notes: I love Trace and definitely wouldn't appreciate someone trying to make me get rid of him but I don't know that I would react so strongly. Maybe he was representing something else? SHRUG.
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
[center][size=4][b]Don't like the new neighborhood[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Harm to animals, religion (Christianity specifically, as well as brief mentions of an undisclosed god) [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] Already have an interpreter so no thanks~ Rough recall last night. Didn't get great sleep, went to bed extremely late. Don't know what body I was in. I do remember that my mate and I and some other people (I believe my bio family) had moved to Florida or something and I spent most of my time exploring some weird abandoned buildings near the property we were going to move into. There was a barn there, and there were some cats and a horse still living inside and my mate and I became friends with them very quickly. I think at some point we had to carry the horse somewhere because it got injured at some point. The house(?) we were supposed to be in was overgrown by some sort of strange tree, and the roots were long and thin and there were lots of little objects caught in them. The house itself wasn't too far from the waterfront and a river that ran to the ocean, so there was water on two sides of the house, and while I was digging through the roots three small alligators ran up to me and tried to attack me. I was able to handle them pretty easily but my bio family and my mate were trying to call me at the same time so I just rolled the alligators up in some chicken wire and decided to call someone to come deal with them later. My bio family wanted to go out to lunch to get acquainted with the new area, and my mate told me that he was getting nonstop texts from an ex-friend of ours claiming that horses, cats, and alligators were all associated with and sacred to a god that we both work with (they're not) and I asked my mate if said ex-friend had anything else to say about this. We laughed about it but I was concerned because neither of us had told him about our encounters with the animals, and I was the only one to see the gators. My mate didn't want to go to lunch with my bio family, so he went to a nearby park or something instead so he could wait it out until I was done. The place where we went to lunch was pretty neat, it was big and open and modern and had elevated tables and stools and there were lots of plants growing near the walls in one of those long indoor planters. When the owner came to take our order I immediately didn't like her, she was an older lady and something about her just didn't feel right to me. She immediately said that we needed to recite Christian prayers before we ate (or even got our food, I guess) and I did nothing the first time but the second time she said something to the effect of "where you all come from you probably don't do any of this but I expect you to here" and as she started the second prayer I got up in frustration and disgust and said, "All right, that's it, I'm out of here" and left. I think there were some dragons at some point, too. There were these interesting-looking trees that moved unnaturally in the wind and the more I looked at them the more I realized they were dragons that had been trapped in that form by someone or something. I think I climbed up on one and helped "awaken" it so we could find the other dragons in the area and free them as well. [b]Notes:[/b] I know more happened in the dream than this but I'm just not remembering it, lmao. I also have nothing against Christians per se, I was just raised Catholic against my will and consent and have very bad associations with it. Ex-friend has also been pulling some nonsense in real life so I think most of this dream was just subconscious weirdness based on random things that have been in my sphere of relevance in the past day or so. [s]Edit a few days late but whoops I didn't add a title when I posted because I was in a rush[/s]
Don't like the new neighborhood
flDElsB.png
Trigger Warnings: Harm to animals, religion (Christianity specifically, as well as brief mentions of an undisclosed god)
Discuss this dream?: Sure
Have this dream interpreted?: Already have an interpreter so no thanks~

Rough recall last night. Didn't get great sleep, went to bed extremely late. Don't know what body I was in. I do remember that my mate and I and some other people (I believe my bio family) had moved to Florida or something and I spent most of my time exploring some weird abandoned buildings near the property we were going to move into. There was a barn there, and there were some cats and a horse still living inside and my mate and I became friends with them very quickly. I think at some point we had to carry the horse somewhere because it got injured at some point.

The house(?) we were supposed to be in was overgrown by some sort of strange tree, and the roots were long and thin and there were lots of little objects caught in them. The house itself wasn't too far from the waterfront and a river that ran to the ocean, so there was water on two sides of the house, and while I was digging through the roots three small alligators ran up to me and tried to attack me. I was able to handle them pretty easily but my bio family and my mate were trying to call me at the same time so I just rolled the alligators up in some chicken wire and decided to call someone to come deal with them later.

My bio family wanted to go out to lunch to get acquainted with the new area, and my mate told me that he was getting nonstop texts from an ex-friend of ours claiming that horses, cats, and alligators were all associated with and sacred to a god that we both work with (they're not) and I asked my mate if said ex-friend had anything else to say about this. We laughed about it but I was concerned because neither of us had told him about our encounters with the animals, and I was the only one to see the gators.

My mate didn't want to go to lunch with my bio family, so he went to a nearby park or something instead so he could wait it out until I was done. The place where we went to lunch was pretty neat, it was big and open and modern and had elevated tables and stools and there were lots of plants growing near the walls in one of those long indoor planters. When the owner came to take our order I immediately didn't like her, she was an older lady and something about her just didn't feel right to me. She immediately said that we needed to recite Christian prayers before we ate (or even got our food, I guess) and I did nothing the first time but the second time she said something to the effect of "where you all come from you probably don't do any of this but I expect you to here" and as she started the second prayer I got up in frustration and disgust and said, "All right, that's it, I'm out of here" and left.

I think there were some dragons at some point, too. There were these interesting-looking trees that moved unnaturally in the wind and the more I looked at them the more I realized they were dragons that had been trapped in that form by someone or something. I think I climbed up on one and helped "awaken" it so we could find the other dragons in the area and free them as well.

Notes: I know more happened in the dream than this but I'm just not remembering it, lmao. I also have nothing against Christians per se, I was just raised Catholic against my will and consent and have very bad associations with it. Ex-friend has also been pulling some nonsense in real life so I think most of this dream was just subconscious weirdness based on random things that have been in my sphere of relevance in the past day or so.

Edit a few days late but whoops I didn't add a title when I posted because I was in a rush
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
[center][size=4][b]FR Dream[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/IXZhdwx.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b]none [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b]sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] there's no need I had a very vivid dream when I took a nap today. It was about flight rising and I was trying to sell a couple of hatchlings that were more on the expensive side (like a couple hundred G) and this one random user messaged me out of the blue wanting to buy the guardian boy & that they had attached their payment already to the message. I was like sure why not so without really checking how much they sent, & I sent them the CR. I go back to make sure they sent me the right amount aND THEY HAD SENT ME [u]OVER[/u] [b][i][u]2,000,000[/u][/i][/b] [u]GEMS[/u]. I triple check the message to see if I read things right and checked the price that i had had him on the AH & what I listed him on the sales forum for, which was only a couple hundred. So I was confused and perplexed, but mainly just shocked because holy crap I was rich. When the joy in the realization that I could finish [i]all[/i] my projects and than some happened I woke up before I actually spent any. I'm upset now cause it was great while it lasted but now i'm back to my poor self OTL [b]Notes:[/b] They exact price wasn't 2mil but it was a wierd and very specific number like 2,345,648 (can't remember it exactly but oooof it was lovely). It seemed so real in my dream TT
FR Dream
IXZhdwx.png
Trigger Warnings:none
Discuss this dream?:sure
Have this dream interpreted?: there's no need

I had a very vivid dream when I took a nap today. It was about flight rising and I was trying to sell a couple of hatchlings that were more on the expensive side (like a couple hundred G) and this one random user messaged me out of the blue wanting to buy the guardian boy & that they had attached their payment already to the message. I was like sure why not so without really checking how much they sent, & I sent them the CR. I go back to make sure they sent me the right amount aND THEY HAD SENT ME OVER 2,000,000 GEMS. I triple check the message to see if I read things right and checked the price that i had had him on the AH & what I listed him on the sales forum for, which was only a couple hundred. So I was confused and perplexed, but mainly just shocked because holy crap I was rich. When the joy in the realization that I could finish all my projects and than some happened I woke up before I actually spent any. I'm upset now cause it was great while it lasted but now i'm back to my poor self OTL

Notes: They exact price wasn't 2mil but it was a wierd and very specific number like 2,345,648 (can't remember it exactly but oooof it was lovely). It seemed so real in my dream TT
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[center][size=4][b]'Blade' - Bandits?[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/hCPXA5P.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/94eMM9c.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/iyclcTv.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/IXZhdwx.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/FU8J6iH.gif[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Attack, chasing, injuries, possible death? [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Yes [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] Nope **Another storylike dream- so these are definitely being caused by my shifting sleep schedules- tells me that my mind is fighting the switch and trying to get into REM quicker than normal. I wrote this up while I was at work so that I wouldn't forget (I started working at 4am- not much time to jot things down beforehand ^_^;;)** Started off rather chasey. I was running from someone briefly, and then I was suddenly chasing them. Couldn't get a good image of them or myself in the dream- most likely because by the time I got around to writing it down, I no longer remembered. I followed them to, honestly it looked like a dilapidated ballroom, and there were two groups of people there. Bandits, rogues, mercenaries, I have no idea who or what they were- but everyone was trained in battle in some way. Felt a little stereotypically ninja-y tbh - we're talking Naruto-esque stereotypical. Anyways, this guy named 'Blade' was the leader of one of the two groups- and I believe he was the guy I was chasing. Don't feel the name was truly his, but ran with it because it's all I can remember. I cannot determine if I knew him from before or not, but when the two groups began fighting- he and I were back to back, so clearly I trusted him. I remember being short, and being immensely proud of that fact as I whacked people across the backs of their knees, on their kneecaps, or flat out swiped their feet out from under them. Now, not two-feet tall short, probably four or five feet tall- shorter than my normal height but not too different. I remember being amused by myself being proud of my short stature- that and the montage of leg sweeps that followed that amusement... staff plus short person who is off like a rocket = epic domino effect apparently. It got more serious after that. Felt more like there was a fragile truce between myself and Blade's group- as some of them still tried to attack me and had to physically remind themselves I wasn't their enemy. It went quicker and grew more blurry- but at the end I was back to back with Blade again, guarding his blind spots, and then I had two crossbow hits to the back. I was caught before I hit the ground- so pretty certain Blade and I were good friends- and his group went to defend me, so it got really confusing with everything that had been going down prior. And then my alarm went off x_x stupid alarm. [b]Notes:[/b] I felt on top of the world and highly amused during most of it. The end was... a downer, not gonna lie- but many of my dreams end somewhat darkly or seriously- which is when I tend to take control and 'rewind' them. I feel this is another decent story scene idea, and I'm wondering if I can pair it up with my recent 'Deity' story idea, or the comic book I'm currently working on - as the main character does indeed already wield a staff.
'Blade' - Bandits?
hCPXA5P.png94eMM9c.pngiyclcTv.pngIXZhdwx.png4s6Iakb.pngFU8J6iH.gif
Trigger Warnings: Attack, chasing, injuries, possible death?
Discuss this dream?: Yes
Have this dream interpreted?: Nope

**Another storylike dream- so these are definitely being caused by my shifting sleep schedules- tells me that my mind is fighting the switch and trying to get into REM quicker than normal.

I wrote this up while I was at work so that I wouldn't forget (I started working at 4am- not much time to jot things down beforehand ^_^;;)**

Started off rather chasey. I was running from someone briefly, and then I was suddenly chasing them. Couldn't get a good image of them or myself in the dream- most likely because by the time I got around to writing it down, I no longer remembered.

I followed them to, honestly it looked like a dilapidated ballroom, and there were two groups of people there. Bandits, rogues, mercenaries, I have no idea who or what they were- but everyone was trained in battle in some way. Felt a little stereotypically ninja-y tbh - we're talking Naruto-esque stereotypical.

Anyways, this guy named 'Blade' was the leader of one of the two groups- and I believe he was the guy I was chasing. Don't feel the name was truly his, but ran with it because it's all I can remember. I cannot determine if I knew him from before or not, but when the two groups began fighting- he and I were back to back, so clearly I trusted him.

I remember being short, and being immensely proud of that fact as I whacked people across the backs of their knees, on their kneecaps, or flat out swiped their feet out from under them. Now, not two-feet tall short, probably four or five feet tall- shorter than my normal height but not too different.

I remember being amused by myself being proud of my short stature- that and the montage of leg sweeps that followed that amusement... staff plus short person who is off like a rocket = epic domino effect apparently.

It got more serious after that.

Felt more like there was a fragile truce between myself and Blade's group- as some of them still tried to attack me and had to physically remind themselves I wasn't their enemy.

It went quicker and grew more blurry- but at the end I was back to back with Blade again, guarding his blind spots, and then I had two crossbow hits to the back. I was caught before I hit the ground- so pretty certain Blade and I were good friends- and his group went to defend me, so it got really confusing with everything that had been going down prior.

And then my alarm went off x_x stupid alarm.

Notes: I felt on top of the world and highly amused during most of it. The end was... a downer, not gonna lie- but many of my dreams end somewhat darkly or seriously- which is when I tend to take control and 'rewind' them.

I feel this is another decent story scene idea, and I'm wondering if I can pair it up with my recent 'Deity' story idea, or the comic book I'm currently working on - as the main character does indeed already wield a staff.

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
Hello! This is a quick reminder about the site rules on Linking to Streamed Content. Because it is not allowed, this thread has been edited. Thanks!
Hello! This is a quick reminder about the site rules on Linking to Streamed Content. Because it is not allowed, this thread has been edited. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: i recorded particularly interesting/well-remembered dreams off and on for four years, but fell out of the habit in uni. trying to get back into it.
My goal(s): mainly interested in more regularly recording my dreams again and improving my recall!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: misty forests, the sense of being followed/watched, oceans (and other vast bodies of water), being underwater, pretending to belong/be human, music, ambient noise, abandoned (?) places, running, fire, rain, death, decay, vines (usually kudzu), research labs, corn/agricultural fields
A lot of the dreams I remember most vividly feature a veiled figure.
A little bit about me: call me dandy. they. grad student in environmental science/policy, formerly involved in ag-related research. (not-so-)secret big nerd. i do a lot of travelling and writing for both work and my own enjoyment. interested in the whispered memories ensconced within old things. fan of Buzzfeed Unsolved, TAZ, and various period murder mystery shows.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: i recorded particularly interesting/well-remembered dreams off and on for four years, but fell out of the habit in uni. trying to get back into it.
My goal(s): mainly interested in more regularly recording my dreams again and improving my recall!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: misty forests, the sense of being followed/watched, oceans (and other vast bodies of water), being underwater, pretending to belong/be human, music, ambient noise, abandoned (?) places, running, fire, rain, death, decay, vines (usually kudzu), research labs, corn/agricultural fields
A lot of the dreams I remember most vividly feature a veiled figure.
A little bit about me: call me dandy. they. grad student in environmental science/policy, formerly involved in ag-related research. (not-so-)secret big nerd. i do a lot of travelling and writing for both work and my own enjoyment. interested in the whispered memories ensconced within old things. fan of Buzzfeed Unsolved, TAZ, and various period murder mystery shows.
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
[center][size=4][b]Secret [i]Secret[/i] History[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/hCPXA5P.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/qRcbzcW.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/QMnIMdV.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Minor spoilers for Mistborn book 1 and Mistborn: Secret History.[/b] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b]Death I guess? [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] not much there to discuss/interpret but sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] why not This dream had a vague Mistborn setting for some reason - but more along the time setting of the second trilogy. I was spectating some unnamed person who I guess knew Kelsier? Which meant that he was actually physically alive again. Then something happened to the unnamed person and she ended up in the Cognitive Realm, probably dead or maybe a cognitive shadow like Kelsier had been. Also probably some battle because other people were showing up in the Cognitive Realm around her. Then Kelsier appeared back in the Cognitive Realm, unnamed woman was happy and hugged him, and then he disappeared and I got a sort of narrator, sort of me "reading" a sentence from nowhere reading the end of a chapter, and I don't remember the exact sentence but it was something like: "And with that, Kelsier was finally, truly gone." But I didn't really feel sad at that, it was just How It Went. Also at one point there were two trees that had been planted right next to each other and I have no recollection of the significance of that but I remember the trees. [b]Notes:[/b] I'm still forgetting a lot in between technically waking up and actually reaching full alertness/getting out of bed. I also realized this morning that I had previously knocked the pencil out of the pocket by my bed where it was sitting with a journal, so so much for writing anything down while still in bed today.
Secret Secret History
hCPXA5P.pngqRcbzcW.pngQMnIMdV.png
Minor spoilers for Mistborn book 1 and Mistborn: Secret History.
Trigger Warnings:Death I guess?
Discuss this dream?: not much there to discuss/interpret but sure
Have this dream interpreted?: why not

This dream had a vague Mistborn setting for some reason - but more along the time setting of the second trilogy. I was spectating some unnamed person who I guess knew Kelsier? Which meant that he was actually physically alive again. Then something happened to the unnamed person and she ended up in the Cognitive Realm, probably dead or maybe a cognitive shadow like Kelsier had been. Also probably some battle because other people were showing up in the Cognitive Realm around her. Then Kelsier appeared back in the Cognitive Realm, unnamed woman was happy and hugged him, and then he disappeared and I got a sort of narrator, sort of me "reading" a sentence from nowhere reading the end of a chapter, and I don't remember the exact sentence but it was something like: "And with that, Kelsier was finally, truly gone." But I didn't really feel sad at that, it was just How It Went.

Also at one point there were two trees that had been planted right next to each other and I have no recollection of the significance of that but I remember the trees.

Notes: I'm still forgetting a lot in between technically waking up and actually reaching full alertness/getting out of bed. I also realized this morning that I had previously knocked the pencil out of the pocket by my bed where it was sitting with a journal, so so much for writing anything down while still in bed today.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Two nights in a row where I overslept so the recall has been a little light. All I remember from yesterday was a dream involving building a Minecraft-esque home and then reading tasteless fanfiction. Last night's dream involved my computer catching some kind of virus that was spread by soundwaves which was really weird.

I may come back and post a past dream here, I finally found that old picture of mine!
Two nights in a row where I overslept so the recall has been a little light. All I remember from yesterday was a dream involving building a Minecraft-esque home and then reading tasteless fanfiction. Last night's dream involved my computer catching some kind of virus that was spread by soundwaves which was really weird.

I may come back and post a past dream here, I finally found that old picture of mine!
Good morning, dreamers!

I'm seeing a lot of new names on that list...awesome! Welcome, all! :D

Business news: Next raffle drawing at 50 pages. It'll have 5 winners instead of 3. Can't believe we grew so fast, you guys are great!

Otherwise not much to report. Hope you have a lovely Sunday, can't wait to read some dreams :D
Good morning, dreamers!

I'm seeing a lot of new names on that list...awesome! Welcome, all! :D

Business news: Next raffle drawing at 50 pages. It'll have 5 winners instead of 3. Can't believe we grew so fast, you guys are great!

Otherwise not much to report. Hope you have a lovely Sunday, can't wait to read some dreams :D
cL9yafY.gif
Aye yay yay I had a full on dream last night but I can’t remember most of it again! All I remember in the end is rock climbing at a local gym with a costume on

So no recall

Also, gonna redeem this now as there seems to be not much activity
@Oranitha, I've earned a badge!
Name: friendship
Color 1: its normal aqua blue
Color 2: black
Size: normal
Speed: faster
Aye yay yay I had a full on dream last night but I can’t remember most of it again! All I remember in the end is rock climbing at a local gym with a costume on

So no recall

Also, gonna redeem this now as there seems to be not much activity
@Oranitha, I've earned a badge!
Name: friendship
Color 1: its normal aqua blue
Color 2: black
Size: normal
Speed: faster
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 441 442