Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 441 442
oh this page is alive again! happy noises. Still struggling with dream recall but I hope I can get back on track with trying again :D
oh this page is alive again! happy noises. Still struggling with dream recall but I hope I can get back on track with trying again :D
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
@Oranitha
Yay the thread is back! I've been registering my dreams on another platform so I'm glad I will be able to share my stuff here again! I'm trying to improve my meditation and technics and got some cool results so far, so expect some nice lucid dreams on near future! :D
@Oranitha
Yay the thread is back! I've been registering my dreams on another platform so I'm glad I will be able to share my stuff here again! I'm trying to improve my meditation and technics and got some cool results so far, so expect some nice lucid dreams on near future! :D
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I have been summoned but i can't remember any recent dreams....

i know i've HAD them but i can't REMEMBER them

oh well, next one I have i'll put down

ALSO @oranitha STAY SAFE WE LOVE YOU OK
I have been summoned but i can't remember any recent dreams....

i know i've HAD them but i can't REMEMBER them

oh well, next one I have i'll put down

ALSO @oranitha STAY SAFE WE LOVE YOU OK
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
welcome back @Oranitha! I have so many recent dreams lately that I haven't posted here....but I have also joined a dreaming related Discord server since then. ahh well I was about to go to sleep about now so I hope I remember in the morning!
welcome back @Oranitha! I have so many recent dreams lately that I haven't posted here....but I have also joined a dreaming related Discord server since then. ahh well I was about to go to sleep about now so I hope I remember in the morning!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RII9FGt.png[/img] [i][size=6]Good morning, dreamers![/size][/i][/center] ...and thank you! <3 I never expected so many responses, and I'm thrilled that so many of you remembered the thread, and even tracked dreams elsewhere in the meantime! So let's get right back to it! Some tips for bringing your recall back: [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/v0pG4F0.png[/img][/url][/right] [LIST] [*]The simplest is to reread your past dreams before bedtime. Don't just passively read, either--consider whether you enjoyed the dream, how happy you were with the clarity of recall, etc. If you haven't had a writeup yet, no worries, you can borrow someone else's! [*]The easiest in terms of "effort per payoff" is probably setting an alarm for the early morning so you wake yourself up mid-dream. You're more likely to remember something that way, though of course this is only recommended for those of us who get back to sleep easily. [*]Don't forget the sleep hygiene! Especially these days, taking good care of yourself is critical. [/LIST] [center][url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/FR-Miscellany/dreamsig.html][size=6][Dream Form][/url][/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/iyclcTv.png[/img][/url] I hope you're well, and happy dreaming!
RII9FGt.png

Good morning, dreamers!

...and thank you! <3 I never expected so many responses, and I'm thrilled that so many of you remembered the thread, and even tracked dreams elsewhere in the meantime!

So let's get right back to it! Some tips for bringing your recall back:
v0pG4F0.png
  • The simplest is to reread your past dreams before bedtime. Don't just passively read, either--consider whether you enjoyed the dream, how happy you were with the clarity of recall, etc. If you haven't had a writeup yet, no worries, you can borrow someone else's!
  • The easiest in terms of "effort per payoff" is probably setting an alarm for the early morning so you wake yourself up mid-dream. You're more likely to remember something that way, though of course this is only recommended for those of us who get back to sleep easily.
  • Don't forget the sleep hygiene! Especially these days, taking good care of yourself is critical.
iyclcTv.png
I hope you're well, and happy dreaming!
cL9yafY.gif
@dragonlady1803 Great to see you again, and I love the new avi dragon! Ooh, always down for a new Discord if you've got a link handy.

@Darkmoonbreeder THANKS LOVE YOU TOO <3

@SeaDuchess Oh shoot, that's amazing!!! I'm so excited to hear about your lucid experiences, and that your hard work's paying off! Congratulations <3
@dragonlady1803 Great to see you again, and I love the new avi dragon! Ooh, always down for a new Discord if you've got a link handy.

@Darkmoonbreeder THANKS LOVE YOU TOO <3

@SeaDuchess Oh shoot, that's amazing!!! I'm so excited to hear about your lucid experiences, and that your hard work's paying off! Congratulations <3
cL9yafY.gif
i’m so glad to see this up and running again! this thread is what got me into the habit of tracking my dreams, which i’ve been doing a pretty good job of lately haha! i’ll definitely be coming back to this thread again!

no dreams to recall this morning, i was up most of the night chasing a mouse lol
i’m so glad to see this up and running again! this thread is what got me into the habit of tracking my dreams, which i’ve been doing a pretty good job of lately haha! i’ll definitely be coming back to this thread again!

no dreams to recall this morning, i was up most of the night chasing a mouse lol
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
No recall, i fell like i had one but i can't remember.

Also i was rereading some of my dream posts and holy crap I have a wierd head
No recall, i fell like i had one but i can't remember.

Also i was rereading some of my dream posts and holy crap I have a wierd head
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
No recall today... Let's see if tomorrow brings better results!
Also I remeber requesting a badge a long time ago, but I kind of gave it a "leave it be" because you were busy with the boiling thread XD I'll try again, as I changed my username as well (Laykary before)
@Oranitha , I've earned a badge!
Name:Ocean
Color 1: Cobalt Blue
Color 2: Cyan
Size: Big (I guess that's the signature sized one)
Speed: Slower

No recall today... Let's see if tomorrow brings better results!
Also I remeber requesting a badge a long time ago, but I kind of gave it a "leave it be" because you were busy with the boiling thread XD I'll try again, as I changed my username as well (Laykary before)
@Oranitha , I've earned a badge!
Name:Ocean
Color 1: Cobalt Blue
Color 2: Cyan
Size: Big (I guess that's the signature sized one)
Speed: Slower

tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
nnnnnnnnnnno recall! it's finals week, and ngl i've never had a sculpture class online before so we'll see how this goes >>
nnnnnnnnnnno recall! it's finals week, and ngl i've never had a sculpture class online before so we'll see how this goes >>
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 441 442