Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | soo.. haunting of hill house
1 2
as far as i can tell, theres no specific discussion thread for just HoHH so i thought id make one.

anyway i just cried for like two hours?? save me

anyone else like it? tbh i dont love shows, especially a lot of netflix originals, but my mom recommended it to me and im glad i stuck it out.
as far as i can tell, theres no specific discussion thread for just HoHH so i thought id make one.

anyway i just cried for like two hours?? save me

anyone else like it? tbh i dont love shows, especially a lot of netflix originals, but my mom recommended it to me and im glad i stuck it out.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
So there's a really good board game called "Betrayal at House on the Hill"

Which I think actually has nothing to do with the show you mentioned, but the names are similar so I thought you were talking about it at first.
So there's a really good board game called "Betrayal at House on the Hill"

Which I think actually has nothing to do with the show you mentioned, but the names are similar so I thought you were talking about it at first.
tDeKDnH.png
Oh my god this show is so FREAKIN GOOD

My gf was out of town and so I stayed up until 5am binging the entire season. I screamed a few times. It was excellent.

THEODORA CRAIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Oh my god this show is so FREAKIN GOOD

My gf was out of town and so I stayed up until 5am binging the entire season. I screamed a few times. It was excellent.

THEODORA CRAIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
6xTBbgI.png
Oh man, I fell in love with the Crain family and want nothing bad to ever happen to them again

As soon as I finished the season I looked up to see if we will get a season 2 - while nothing is confirmed, I saw talk of a season 2 focusing on a different family ;-; writing-wise it makes sense that the Crain family's story is over, but I love them

Theodora Crain is also the love of my life
Oh man, I fell in love with the Crain family and want nothing bad to ever happen to them again

As soon as I finished the season I looked up to see if we will get a season 2 - while nothing is confirmed, I saw talk of a season 2 focusing on a different family ;-; writing-wise it makes sense that the Crain family's story is over, but I love them

tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@epicpython i think ive actually played that before? i dont remember
@Kairos yeS?? tbh im not sure ill watch season 2 just because with netflix sometimes i feel like their s2s are forced
@contagioushazard yES the queen of queens
yeah i watched it all over two days i yelled and cried
@epicpython i think ive actually played that before? i dont remember
@Kairos yeS?? tbh im not sure ill watch season 2 just because with netflix sometimes i feel like their s2s are forced
@contagioushazard yES the queen of queens
yeah i watched it all over two days i yelled and cried
Oh we finished this a little while ago.

This show was a lot more than what I was expecting. I was expecting a cheesy, cheap horror show (as per the usual), but nope! This show had given me chills, which I haven't felt in a while (I watch too many spooky things). It's not that it was scary, but there were just sudden realizations that were just like, "Woah."
Oh we finished this a little while ago.

This show was a lot more than what I was expecting. I was expecting a cheesy, cheap horror show (as per the usual), but nope! This show had given me chills, which I haven't felt in a while (I watch too many spooky things). It's not that it was scary, but there were just sudden realizations that were just like, "Woah."
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I kind of want to watch it but kind of don't? Because I love/hate scary stuff and like HoHH is so good that I want to cheer/hide in a hole and cry.
but I also don't have Netflix.
I kind of want to watch it but kind of don't? Because I love/hate scary stuff and like HoHH is so good that I want to cheer/hide in a hole and cry.
but I also don't have Netflix.
Oh! Also, did you guys see all the "hidden" ghosts? I saw a GIF compilation on Tumblr that shows all the ones that aren't pointed out in the show. It's...incredible how much I actually missed just watching the show and not having an idea that there were hidden ghosts in like plain sight o_o
Oh! Also, did you guys see all the "hidden" ghosts? I saw a GIF compilation on Tumblr that shows all the ones that aren't pointed out in the show. It's...incredible how much I actually missed just watching the show and not having an idea that there were hidden ghosts in like plain sight o_o
6xTBbgI.png
[quote name="Kairos" date="2018-12-10 15:00:06" ] Oh man, I fell in love with the Crain family and want nothing bad to ever happen to them again As soon as I finished the season I looked up to see if we will get a season 2 - while nothing is confirmed, I saw talk of a season 2 focusing on a different family ;-; writing-wise it makes sense that the Crain family's story is over, but I love them Theodora Crain is also the love of my life [/quote] lucas (? i forgot his name oops -- the guy who likes drugs) is the best and you cant tell me otherwise
Kairos wrote on 2018-12-10 15:00:06:

lucas (? i forgot his name oops -- the guy who likes drugs) is the best and you cant tell me otherwise

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@contagioushazard ,,,,, to google i must see this
@dedicate YES LUKE MY SON hes trying his best and i love him
@contagioushazard ,,,,, to google i must see this
@dedicate YES LUKE MY SON hes trying his best and i love him
1 2