Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
hi, I’m not a furry, but I really like fur suits and I think thye’re super cool. I just wanna tell y’all about Bass and how cool (she fursuiter, Male charater I believe) they are, have some pictures. also the speaker on their chest actually works, and distorts their voice to make them sound really cool! [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6223/f6891e0ef8cdf471ac7c3b1650c775039dae05f3_00.jpg[/img] [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6223/7150528ca68b50fa9bb7865defff3148ce2f82a2_00.jpg[/img] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6223/b24955044fc5cc4e29d2b01cb954eacac33a1741_hq.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/53/28/3c/53283c4fe490d80dad00a6c642cdc87a.jpg[/img] good day to y’all!!
hi, I’m not a furry, but I really like fur suits and I think thye’re super cool. I just wanna tell y’all about Bass and how cool (she fursuiter, Male charater I believe) they are, have some pictures. also the speaker on their chest actually works, and distorts their voice to make them sound really cool!

f6891e0ef8cdf471ac7c3b1650c775039dae05f3_00.jpg

7150528ca68b50fa9bb7865defff3148ce2f82a2_00.jpg

b24955044fc5cc4e29d2b01cb954eacac33a1741_hq.jpg

53283c4fe490d80dad00a6c642cdc87a.jpg

good day to y’all!!
Yes hewwo i am a furry!! As of right night I have 2 sonas who are both named after me dskbskdvjbb. There's Danny the hyena and Finn the jackalope! Moss grows in patches on finn lol and unfortunately i dont have any good art of them currently. @requierns on tumblr drew my yeen for me and i live them! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dcebb79d03a5c2ddb1d2e87d08d6c6b5/tumblr_messaging_pcgdi6O72Q1s8i48u_250.png[/img] Also I've never really looked into fursuit stuff except looking at them bc they always look so wonderful and the craftsmanship is incredible!!!
Yes hewwo i am a furry!! As of right night I have 2 sonas who are both named after me dskbskdvjbb. There's Danny the hyena and Finn the jackalope! Moss grows in patches on finn lol and unfortunately i dont have any good art of them currently. @requierns on tumblr drew my yeen for me and i live them!
tumblr_messaging_pcgdi6O72Q1s8i48u_250.png
Also I've never really looked into fursuit stuff except looking at them bc they always look so wonderful and the craftsmanship is incredible!!!
Danny/Finn [they/them]
tumblr_inline_pi905oipaz1rhxln1_100.pngtumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o6_100.png tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00][w[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]aves hand] Yeah, I guess you could call me a furry! I've got a sona and have a strong respect both for the furry community and for the idea as a whole - honestly, who doesn't like anthro animals? I can't say I'm a big member of the furry community, mostly because I don't know where to start if I want to get involved. I'd like to make friends with other furries, at least! [s]please feel free to send me PMs or ping me here I will talk to you all day about the strangest of things[/s]
L5Nllxk.png [waves hand] Yeah, I guess you could call me a furry! I've got a sona and have a strong respect both for the furry community and for the idea as a whole - honestly, who doesn't like anthro animals? I can't say I'm a big member of the furry community, mostly because I don't know where to start if I want to get involved. I'd like to make friends with other furries, at least! please feel free to send me PMs or ping me here I will talk to you all day about the strangest of things
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I find furries really interesting and creative, and I used to be really into drawing anthro animals and stuff when I was in middle and high school, even if I really just sort of...fell out of it.

I don't think I'll ever consider myself a furry, though. I have personal issues with self-insertion that make it almost impossible to create a fursona or anything like that for myself.
I find furries really interesting and creative, and I used to be really into drawing anthro animals and stuff when I was in middle and high school, even if I really just sort of...fell out of it.

I don't think I'll ever consider myself a furry, though. I have personal issues with self-insertion that make it almost impossible to create a fursona or anything like that for myself.
I am one, too. I don't participate as much as I'd like to- life and bad brain juices tend to get in the way of me. But I recently went to my first furry convention and it was the most fun I've had in AGES. I can't wait to get to another one.
I don't have any suits (wow money) but I plan to learn how to make one for myself sooner or later.

I've been one for years, but was slow to actually pick up on the label and realize it. Back in high school, I was into roleplaying, and cats, and dragons. I still am, I guess, it's just more developed after a decade and a half! So, back then, I developed my own character, who became my fursona when I realized what that was and that she was exactly it.

I used to play a weird lil social game called Furcadia, but it's... not super active, anymore. I miss it, a lot, but it's just not the same when I occasionally log in nowadays.

I don't talk much about it IRL, mostly because my family and coworkers don't know what it even is. That seems to be changing rapidly, though, as the fandom's been gaining a lot more notice. I'm well aware of the stigma, though, so I'm not about to just tell any ol' person about it. Besides that, it's just a lot to explain to someone who doesn't have any idea.

But I wouldn't trade it for anything, I love this fandom and all it's weird and wonderful people!
I am one, too. I don't participate as much as I'd like to- life and bad brain juices tend to get in the way of me. But I recently went to my first furry convention and it was the most fun I've had in AGES. I can't wait to get to another one.
I don't have any suits (wow money) but I plan to learn how to make one for myself sooner or later.

I've been one for years, but was slow to actually pick up on the label and realize it. Back in high school, I was into roleplaying, and cats, and dragons. I still am, I guess, it's just more developed after a decade and a half! So, back then, I developed my own character, who became my fursona when I realized what that was and that she was exactly it.

I used to play a weird lil social game called Furcadia, but it's... not super active, anymore. I miss it, a lot, but it's just not the same when I occasionally log in nowadays.

I don't talk much about it IRL, mostly because my family and coworkers don't know what it even is. That seems to be changing rapidly, though, as the fandom's been gaining a lot more notice. I'm well aware of the stigma, though, so I'm not about to just tell any ol' person about it. Besides that, it's just a lot to explain to someone who doesn't have any idea.

But I wouldn't trade it for anything, I love this fandom and all it's weird and wonderful people!
I sort of drift in and out.

Sometimes I'll be really into it, sometimes less so. Even so, it's been a part of my life and one of my fandoms for a very long time.

I don't suit, but if I win the lottery I swear I'll hit up Clockwork Creature. Those ultra-realiatic suits are to die for.
I sort of drift in and out.

Sometimes I'll be really into it, sometimes less so. Even so, it's been a part of my life and one of my fandoms for a very long time.

I don't suit, but if I win the lottery I swear I'll hit up Clockwork Creature. Those ultra-realiatic suits are to die for.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Mmmm...

Pseudo-furry? I draw anthropomorphic animals, but not always. They're mostly on four legs. And I also draw... "people"? I mean, one of my characters is an anthropomorphic computer virus... but, one of my characters is like this hybrid, with triceratops face, ears... everything.

Within my opinions onto the furry community... I don't mind it, but I'm also not a part of it. The fursuits are cool, but I don't want one. As of now, maybe in the future?

Yeah...
Mmmm...

Pseudo-furry? I draw anthropomorphic animals, but not always. They're mostly on four legs. And I also draw... "people"? I mean, one of my characters is an anthropomorphic computer virus... but, one of my characters is like this hybrid, with triceratops face, ears... everything.

Within my opinions onto the furry community... I don't mind it, but I'm also not a part of it. The fursuits are cool, but I don't want one. As of now, maybe in the future?

Yeah...
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I’m not sure if I would call myself a furry, but anthropomorphic animals are still my favorite thing to draw, and most of my OCs fall under that same category as well. Even if I don’t have any fursonas, and am kinda neutral to fursuits, I sometimes wonder if I’m technically a furry because of this either way. Regardless of what I am, furries and anthros in general are super cool, and the furry community gets way more hate than it deserves.
I’m not sure if I would call myself a furry, but anthropomorphic animals are still my favorite thing to draw, and most of my OCs fall under that same category as well. Even if I don’t have any fursonas, and am kinda neutral to fursuits, I sometimes wonder if I’m technically a furry because of this either way. Regardless of what I am, furries and anthros in general are super cool, and the furry community gets way more hate than it deserves.
AqaqXxe.png
@Greyjoy I love Clockwork Creature’s stuff! One of my impossible dreams is a gryphon suit head from them…
@Greyjoy I love Clockwork Creature’s stuff! One of my impossible dreams is a gryphon suit head from them…
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@prehistorymaker

They are SO beautiful. The avian heads are stunning! I can see why a Gryphon head would be a want!
@prehistorymaker

They are SO beautiful. The avian heads are stunning! I can see why a Gryphon head would be a want!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22