Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone willing to do D&D with me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Badluck and @V88,

I was also thinking of doing either Curse of Strahd or a home brew adventure?
@Badluck and @V88,

I was also thinking of doing either Curse of Strahd or a home brew adventure?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614 I'm already running two campaigns and in several others, so I can't help there, but if you or your new pals have any questions or need any more resources, links, or advice let me know, since I may be able to assist.
@Angel614 I'm already running two campaigns and in several others, so I can't help there, but if you or your new pals have any questions or need any more resources, links, or advice let me know, since I may be able to assist.
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
I've never played so I would probably need some help with figuring it out, but I would be interested in something!
I've never played so I would probably need some help with figuring it out, but I would be interested in something!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i'm very interested! i play every other week with a group of friends as a lvl 2 dragonborn bard, and would absolutely like to play more often.
i'm very interested! i play every other week with a group of friends as a lvl 2 dragonborn bard, and would absolutely like to play more often.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@angel614
I’d be intrested! I played the beginner’s version years ago (in a tiny group with strangers, I barely talked), and forgot how to play completely, but I think it’d be neat to try again
@angel614
I’d be intrested! I played the beginner’s version years ago (in a tiny group with strangers, I barely talked), and forgot how to play completely, but I think it’d be neat to try again
l9szmFh.jpg
@Quillis, thank you so much!

@V88, @BadLuck, @SmolSnek, @Dedicate, @Bronzewing,

This is perfect! I have one more friend offsite who might join, and now all we need is a DM and to finish characters and such! Would you guys prefer Curse of Strahd or a home brew (“genetic create your own”) adventure? It doesn’t really matter.

Also, we’ll probably use Discord if that’s alright? We’ll also need to set up a day when to meet.
@Quillis, thank you so much!

This is perfect! I have one more friend offsite who might join, and now all we need is a DM and to finish characters and such! Would you guys prefer Curse of Strahd or a home brew (“genetic create your own”) adventure? It doesn’t really matter.

Also, we’ll probably use Discord if that’s alright? We’ll also need to set up a day when to meet.
@Angel614

It honestly depends on what kind of plot the homebrew has (if you've decided anything yet) and I don't really know what Curse of Strahd is? Would you mind explaining it to me.

And my discord is BigBookWolf #3948 if we're gonna use that. If were setting up a meeting day it'd probably be best to do it on the weekend because a lot of us have a school or work and might be busy during weekdays. That's just my opinion though.
@Angel614

It honestly depends on what kind of plot the homebrew has (if you've decided anything yet) and I don't really know what Curse of Strahd is? Would you mind explaining it to me.

And my discord is BigBookWolf #3948 if we're gonna use that. If were setting up a meeting day it'd probably be best to do it on the weekend because a lot of us have a school or work and might be busy during weekdays. That's just my opinion though.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Angel614

Awesome! I'd prefer Discord (my handle is fat #1462), if at all possible, and either is fine (I haven't played homebrew before, and let's face it, if I did, my character would be Waluigi). Quick question, what level would we be starting at?

+

Should I start setting up a character sheet?
@Angel614

Awesome! I'd prefer Discord (my handle is fat #1462), if at all possible, and either is fine (I haven't played homebrew before, and let's face it, if I did, my character would be Waluigi). Quick question, what level would we be starting at?

+

Should I start setting up a character sheet?

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder

First off, let’s all subscribe to the thread so We don’t have to keep pinging each other XD!

Second off,

The home brew, I was honestly just kind of thinking a simple “slay the dragon”, to help everyone level up, as I was just thinking of having us all start at the beginning, level one?

Also, Curse of Strahd is basically a vampire/Dracula based Campaign.

I’d recommend creating a character sheet.

ALSO, there’s this website called DnD Beyond that REALLY helps, I highly recommend signing up for it as I was able to make a character sheet for my character AND learn more about the stuff. We actually might even be able to do the campaign on there? I’ll have to check.

First off, let’s all subscribe to the thread so We don’t have to keep pinging each other XD!

Second off,

The home brew, I was honestly just kind of thinking a simple “slay the dragon”, to help everyone level up, as I was just thinking of having us all start at the beginning, level one?

Also, Curse of Strahd is basically a vampire/Dracula based Campaign.

I’d recommend creating a character sheet.

ALSO, there’s this website called DnD Beyond that REALLY helps, I highly recommend signing up for it as I was able to make a character sheet for my character AND learn more about the stuff. We actually might even be able to do the campaign on there? I’ll have to check.
Also, i’d Like to stick by FR rules, as in,

-no NSFW
-no cursing
-no excessive gore (I can handle it, just not crazy I guess),
-and uh...I think that’s it.

If that’s alright, as I find it makes for a more enjoyable...just everything I guess.
Also, i’d Like to stick by FR rules, as in,

-no NSFW
-no cursing
-no excessive gore (I can handle it, just not crazy I guess),
-and uh...I think that’s it.

If that’s alright, as I find it makes for a more enjoyable...just everything I guess.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8