Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk Astrology!
1 2 3 4 5
@Silverstream2 well, it doesn't necessarily work in that way, haha. When you want to look into how you socialize, look in your rising and moon sign combined. I don't see your rising sign... On the chart beside your sun, moon, and other planets, there should be a sign that says ASC. And beside it will be a sign. That's your ascendant or rising sign.
@Silverstream2 well, it doesn't necessarily work in that way, haha. When you want to look into how you socialize, look in your rising and moon sign combined. I don't see your rising sign... On the chart beside your sun, moon, and other planets, there should be a sign that says ASC. And beside it will be a sign. That's your ascendant or rising sign.
I don't know my birth time though @Plushiee
I don't know my birth time though @Plushiee
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
@Silverstream2 is there any way you can find it out or have a rough estimate?
@Silverstream2 is there any way you can find it out or have a rough estimate?
@Arupocalypse
:))))

@Plushiee
Cool! Fire and Air seems like a pretty good combination.
The elements are actually pretty balanced in my chart, lol.
@Arupocalypse
:))))

@Plushiee
Cool! Fire and Air seems like a pretty good combination.
The elements are actually pretty balanced in my chart, lol.
BigShotModelS3.png
@TheEngineer spectacular! My signs are all over the place. I'm a huge mess hahah
@TheEngineer spectacular! My signs are all over the place. I'm a huge mess hahah
I'm not a firm believer in it, but astrology's one of those "things you keep coming back to every now and then" for me.

I'm an Aries sun, Capricorn moon, and Taurus rising, and my chart's mostly Taurus or Capricorn from there. I've noticed that most of my friends are also either fire or earth signs, and I almost always mesh well w/ other Aries.
I'm not a firm believer in it, but astrology's one of those "things you keep coming back to every now and then" for me.

I'm an Aries sun, Capricorn moon, and Taurus rising, and my chart's mostly Taurus or Capricorn from there. I've noticed that most of my friends are also either fire or earth signs, and I almost always mesh well w/ other Aries.
@Fervor welcome to the chat!! :>
There are so so many fire and earth dominant signs on here! So maybe you'll make a few new friends!!
Legit though, look back on who all has talked and there have been so many Aries (or fire signs in general).
@Fervor welcome to the chat!! :>
There are so so many fire and earth dominant signs on here! So maybe you'll make a few new friends!!
Legit though, look back on who all has talked and there have been so many Aries (or fire signs in general).
Based on personality. It seems I may be Cancer/Capricorn Rising @Plushiee
Based on personality. It seems I may be Cancer/Capricorn Rising @Plushiee
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
1 2 3 4 5