Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk Astrology!
1 2 3 4 5
I'm not like... super super duper into astrology but I think it's fun to think about (and frankly some of it is annoyingly accurate lol). I'm Gemini sun and moon and Scorpio rising.
I'm not like... super super duper into astrology but I think it's fun to think about (and frankly some of it is annoyingly accurate lol). I'm Gemini sun and moon and Scorpio rising.
@cuttlepuddle haha I know what you mean!! Welcome to the forum! Isn't it scary how accurate and to the point astrology can be sometimes? It's like the stars read right through you, haha.
@cuttlepuddle haha I know what you mean!! Welcome to the forum! Isn't it scary how accurate and to the point astrology can be sometimes? It's like the stars read right through you, haha.
^^ !!
It's so weird how a lot of my information is almost 100% correct??

@Plushiee, if you don't mind me asking, do you happen to know what the Masculine/Feminine part of the Natal Chart Results mean? I have an inkling, but I'd like to make sure, haha.
^^ !!
It's so weird how a lot of my information is almost 100% correct??

@Plushiee, if you don't mind me asking, do you happen to know what the Masculine/Feminine part of the Natal Chart Results mean? I have an inkling, but I'd like to make sure, haha.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate There are certain signs that are feminine and masculine. I have more Masculine in my chart than feminine, which is funny considering my sun being very very feminine. And also considering I'm a woman myself.
@Dedicate There are certain signs that are feminine and masculine. I have more Masculine in my chart than feminine, which is funny considering my sun being very very feminine. And also considering I'm a woman myself.
@Plushiee, thanks, and same! I have 7 masculine and 3(?) feminine, from what I remember, and I'm a female myself (despite my gender identity crises).
@Plushiee, thanks, and same! I have 7 masculine and 3(?) feminine, from what I remember, and I'm a female myself (despite my gender identity crises).

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate I just realized I didn't really answer the question. Oof.
I'd have to do some research on how it's determined in the charts before I can certainly answer that.
@Dedicate I just realized I didn't really answer the question. Oof.
I'd have to do some research on how it's determined in the charts before I can certainly answer that.
@Dedicate oh, and that's awesome that I have someone similar to me, with a lot of masculine. :>
@Dedicate oh, and that's awesome that I have someone similar to me, with a lot of masculine. :>
The only thing I know about is that I'm a Virgo and that's it...
The only thing I know about is that I'm a Virgo and that's it...
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
How do you know the difference between your sun, moon, and rising signs? I just know I’m an Aquarius in...something, because of my birthday
How do you know the difference between your sun, moon, and rising signs? I just know I’m an Aquarius in...something, because of my birthday
tumblr_nbexpjKY571qk9eg1o1_500.gif
I've been interested in astrology for a few years now. I've been waiting for a thread like this, lol.

I'm an Aries Sun, Leo Moon, and Virgo Rising, but I've also got a lot of Capricorn influence. Most of my closest friends over the years have been fellow fire Sun signs, but I have friends from all over the chart.
I've been interested in astrology for a few years now. I've been waiting for a thread like this, lol.

I'm an Aries Sun, Leo Moon, and Virgo Rising, but I've also got a lot of Capricorn influence. Most of my closest friends over the years have been fellow fire Sun signs, but I have friends from all over the chart.
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 3 4 5