Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk Astrology!
1 2 3 4 5
@LizardKing I have no idea what you're talking about. I was under the strict impression that it was all going relatively bad and we were actually nemeses destined to battle to the death!
@LizardKing I have no idea what you're talking about. I was under the strict impression that it was all going relatively bad and we were actually nemeses destined to battle to the death!
tumblr_ns7f0edCfD1rmv1s6o4_400.gifisjE8eL.gif
bahaha, the plot thickens
bahaha, the plot thickens
Hi! I've never seen another thread like this! My signs are Cancer Sun, and Taurus Moon and Ascendant. I have others that aren't particularly interesting, but it's really nice to see this! If anyone wants to know, I can tell.
Hi! I've never seen another thread like this! My signs are Cancer Sun, and Taurus Moon and Ascendant. I have others that aren't particularly interesting, but it's really nice to see this! If anyone wants to know, I can tell.
@Leyii welcome to the thread! Yay, finally another water sign!! Cancer and Taurus together must make you very friendly! Pleasure to meet you!
@Leyii welcome to the thread! Yay, finally another water sign!! Cancer and Taurus together must make you very friendly! Pleasure to meet you!
@LizardKing thanks for sharing! ill check this out :'-) i think ive heard some about it but i have never actually looked into it myself, and im reaaal excited to!! so thank you for that

and that would make a lot of sense, to be honest. my boyfriend is scorpio/scorpio/virgo and i admire the way he processes and expresses emotion and how deeply and passionately he feels things as opposed to me. he's helped me understand how to like, actually approach things in a soft and sensitive way instead of being aloof and calculated about things and taking on a sort of "therapist" role when it comes to discussing or thinking about my feelings and stuff. the only water i have in my chart is my Jupiter which is pisces!

i really don't like the stubborness i experience and my discomfort with any sorts of change bc of the earth in my chart, but its something to accept and is more easy to deal with now than it used to be. ITS COMPLICATED because i cant stand stagnation in my life by any means but once my routine is disrupted and i have to find better fooding because everything has been flipped/shaken up i get really upset and i start feeling like my world is crumbling lol

@Plushiee aww thank you, i try really hard to share perspectives to kind of allow the beauty in everything to shine through, because a lot of people i know look at things very cynically and hardly any or w/o passion at all, so i find that i might overcompensate a lot but im glad that its something you enjoy and don't find annoying <3

and that is really true! i have to laugh when people say that leo and libras are the most compatible because we really aren't... like at all. i have one leo placement in my chart and thats just my mars, which is p much my temper and passion. i REALLY dont like this placement in my chart if im being honest. but thats pretty much the only thing i have in common with leo suns/moons/risings/etc, but the other aspects of my chart kind of balances it out and im thankfully not as egocentric and worried about my image with everything. the stereotype that ive heard is that leos and libras get along because of their hatred for injustice but i find that leos are more concerned with "injustice" having to do with themselves and their lives, and not in the broader sense where and how it affects those around us

lack of communication when it comes to my gemini rising and sag's inability to like actually proper vent things out before it gets to a boiling point is something that makes me and them butt heads. they are very flighty i think and dont like to take root anywhere, whether its their commitment issues or what have you, its something that i couldnt really deal with well when i dated one for 3 years lol

as for aries, as i said before, i get along with aries as long as there is some air or water to balance out the chart, and one of my close friends at work is earth/fire (taurus/aries/virgo) and i find it EXTREMELY difficult to like touch base on an emotional level, but we can laugh and get along on a very like basic friendship level but its hard talking emotions and getting through to her, especially when i can sense that shes not doing the greatest and she just fronts like "im fine its ok! its all good!" LIKE WE ALL KNOW UR NOT OKAY PLEASE TALK ABOUT IT ITLL HELP I PROMISE IM HERE FOR U
@LizardKing thanks for sharing! ill check this out :'-) i think ive heard some about it but i have never actually looked into it myself, and im reaaal excited to!! so thank you for that

and that would make a lot of sense, to be honest. my boyfriend is scorpio/scorpio/virgo and i admire the way he processes and expresses emotion and how deeply and passionately he feels things as opposed to me. he's helped me understand how to like, actually approach things in a soft and sensitive way instead of being aloof and calculated about things and taking on a sort of "therapist" role when it comes to discussing or thinking about my feelings and stuff. the only water i have in my chart is my Jupiter which is pisces!

i really don't like the stubborness i experience and my discomfort with any sorts of change bc of the earth in my chart, but its something to accept and is more easy to deal with now than it used to be. ITS COMPLICATED because i cant stand stagnation in my life by any means but once my routine is disrupted and i have to find better fooding because everything has been flipped/shaken up i get really upset and i start feeling like my world is crumbling lol

@Plushiee aww thank you, i try really hard to share perspectives to kind of allow the beauty in everything to shine through, because a lot of people i know look at things very cynically and hardly any or w/o passion at all, so i find that i might overcompensate a lot but im glad that its something you enjoy and don't find annoying <3

and that is really true! i have to laugh when people say that leo and libras are the most compatible because we really aren't... like at all. i have one leo placement in my chart and thats just my mars, which is p much my temper and passion. i REALLY dont like this placement in my chart if im being honest. but thats pretty much the only thing i have in common with leo suns/moons/risings/etc, but the other aspects of my chart kind of balances it out and im thankfully not as egocentric and worried about my image with everything. the stereotype that ive heard is that leos and libras get along because of their hatred for injustice but i find that leos are more concerned with "injustice" having to do with themselves and their lives, and not in the broader sense where and how it affects those around us

lack of communication when it comes to my gemini rising and sag's inability to like actually proper vent things out before it gets to a boiling point is something that makes me and them butt heads. they are very flighty i think and dont like to take root anywhere, whether its their commitment issues or what have you, its something that i couldnt really deal with well when i dated one for 3 years lol

as for aries, as i said before, i get along with aries as long as there is some air or water to balance out the chart, and one of my close friends at work is earth/fire (taurus/aries/virgo) and i find it EXTREMELY difficult to like touch base on an emotional level, but we can laugh and get along on a very like basic friendship level but its hard talking emotions and getting through to her, especially when i can sense that shes not doing the greatest and she just fronts like "im fine its ok! its all good!" LIKE WE ALL KNOW UR NOT OKAY PLEASE TALK ABOUT IT ITLL HELP I PROMISE IM HERE FOR U
-- -- -- --21 / he/him / infp, +0 fr, robot and lizard aficionado
--
-- -- -- --i guess even when you fix things, not everything can be perfect.
---
-- -- -- --tumblr | signature pixel
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@sufjan I'm a lot like you in the sense that I can notice plainly when people are not feeling well and when they don't talk about it or hold it in I get a bit frustrated because I know it's going to come out anyway at some point in time. Like what's wrong with being a bit vulnerable? Not everyone is out to get you or make you feel bad- in fact it's quite the opposite. People are so caring and kind and willing to help and you're not taking advantage of that opportunity to let it all go??
Lol it just confuses me so much.
I guess that's my Pisces sun and rising coming into play, huh? Maybe a bit of Aquarius too.
@sufjan I'm a lot like you in the sense that I can notice plainly when people are not feeling well and when they don't talk about it or hold it in I get a bit frustrated because I know it's going to come out anyway at some point in time. Like what's wrong with being a bit vulnerable? Not everyone is out to get you or make you feel bad- in fact it's quite the opposite. People are so caring and kind and willing to help and you're not taking advantage of that opportunity to let it all go??
Lol it just confuses me so much.
I guess that's my Pisces sun and rising coming into play, huh? Maybe a bit of Aquarius too.
i really only know the bare minimum, but i love astrology and astronomy with a passion. they're both so cool to me??

i'm an aries sun, scorpio moon, and scorpio ascendant ! i don't know much more than that, rip.
i really only know the bare minimum, but i love astrology and astronomy with a passion. they're both so cool to me??

i'm an aries sun, scorpio moon, and scorpio ascendant ! i don't know much more than that, rip.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate
Hello friend! Welcome to the thread! If you'd like to know more about your chart, then I'd suggest starting off with cafeastrology.com to get your free natal chart. It goes highly in depth on what each planet means and what it means for you to have those signs specifically in those places. Cheers!
@Dedicate
Hello friend! Welcome to the thread! If you'd like to know more about your chart, then I'd suggest starting off with cafeastrology.com to get your free natal chart. It goes highly in depth on what each planet means and what it means for you to have those signs specifically in those places. Cheers!
@Plushiee
Woah, thanks! I'll definitely be checking it out. Maybe I'll get a bit better at all this stuff.

Edit: Got the rest of my results!
I'm an Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon, Mercury + Venus Aries, Mars + Neptune Aquarius, Jupiter Libra, Saturn Cancer, Uranus Pisces, Pluto Sagittarius, Lilith Cancer, and Asc Node Aries !

I have a friend who's obsessed with astrology, but they unfortunately don't have a FR handle, rip. I believe they're a Scorpio Sun, but I don't know much more than that??
@Plushiee
Woah, thanks! I'll definitely be checking it out. Maybe I'll get a bit better at all this stuff.

Edit: Got the rest of my results!
I'm an Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon, Mercury + Venus Aries, Mars + Neptune Aquarius, Jupiter Libra, Saturn Cancer, Uranus Pisces, Pluto Sagittarius, Lilith Cancer, and Asc Node Aries !

I have a friend who's obsessed with astrology, but they unfortunately don't have a FR handle, rip. I believe they're a Scorpio Sun, but I don't know much more than that??

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate
My pleasure! For me it kinda takes time to understand all of it fully because there's a lot to absorb, but you usually get the hang of it.

You should totally get your Scorpio friend to join in on the fun! The more the merrier!
@Dedicate
My pleasure! For me it kinda takes time to understand all of it fully because there's a lot to absorb, but you usually get the hang of it.

You should totally get your Scorpio friend to join in on the fun! The more the merrier!
1 2 3 4 5