Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did YOU ask/want for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't really want anything, really. I mean, I do want a new bookshelf so badly, but I won't have any space in my room to put it anywhere.
I don't really want anything, really. I mean, I do want a new bookshelf so badly, but I won't have any space in my room to put it anywhere.
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (book)

And a Harry Potter lego set
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (book)

And a Harry Potter lego set
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Fuzzy socks and hershey's dark chocolate
Fuzzy socks and hershey's dark chocolate
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
i just want to accomplish all my goals but i feel so hopeless oh god
i just want to accomplish all my goals but i feel so hopeless oh god
moar furby
moar furby
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I asked for my phone back and nothing else. The reason is barely even for my own personal gain - I have a friend that's very dear to me, and we talk all the time. We haven't been able too, since I got my phone taken for a dumb reason. I miss 'em so much. ;n; Aaa-
I asked for my phone back and nothing else. The reason is barely even for my own personal gain - I have a friend that's very dear to me, and we talk all the time. We haven't been able too, since I got my phone taken for a dumb reason. I miss 'em so much. ;n; Aaa-
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
An xBox one X so I can play Ori, Forza Horizon 4 and some other neat things, in 4K.
At first my mom said that my relatives would never pay for yet another console but my Dad and my Godfather are on my side so my hopes are up!

Otherwise I guess I won't get anything but clothes like the past two years which is okay too. I mean at least I tried.

An xBox one X so I can play Ori, Forza Horizon 4 and some other neat things, in 4K.
At first my mom said that my relatives would never pay for yet another console but my Dad and my Godfather are on my side so my hopes are up!

Otherwise I guess I won't get anything but clothes like the past two years which is okay too. I mean at least I tried.

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
@Triometra Should have gone to gamestop on black friday and bought it used. You can get them for like $100 that way, it's how I got mine. Also you can sell old consoles you don't use back to them as well so.

I don't celebrate xmas, but if I had to ask for anything it'd be for relatives to stop trying to bully me into celebrating something that's not my religion, and griefing me about not coming every time it doesn't work. Kind of a depressing answer, but I mostly came to read everyone else's haha.
@Triometra Should have gone to gamestop on black friday and bought it used. You can get them for like $100 that way, it's how I got mine. Also you can sell old consoles you don't use back to them as well so.

I don't celebrate xmas, but if I had to ask for anything it'd be for relatives to stop trying to bully me into celebrating something that's not my religion, and griefing me about not coming every time it doesn't work. Kind of a depressing answer, but I mostly came to read everyone else's haha.
just art supplies and a new phone charger.

not much this year at all, and that's fine by me.
just art supplies and a new phone charger.

not much this year at all, and that's fine by me.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
There's not alot I want for Christmas other than for the few friends I have to be happy. If I did have to pick what I want for Christmas, I Just want a Betta fish or maybe one of those huge Bendy Plushies that are being released soon.
There's not alot I want for Christmas other than for the few friends I have to be happy. If I did have to pick what I want for Christmas, I Just want a Betta fish or maybe one of those huge Bendy Plushies that are being released soon.
As The Fire Grew more violent, Kululu dared not let go of His Friend's Hand. Her Fabric body slowly being consumed by the Violent grasps of the fire that ate everything in it's path. Out of Everything they have been through, He Dared not let go ever again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9