Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did YOU ask/want for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My favorite band's newest album.
My favorite band's newest album.
A DISHWAHER cause adulting
A DISHWAHER cause adulting
The only thing I know for certain that I am getting is a Build-A-Bear Spider-Ham, and that is more than enough for me.

There is plenty I want, but my friends and family give me more than I need all through the year, so I don't like asking for stuff just because it is expected. I'm not trying to say people shouldn't ask or anything, just that I'm grateful for what I do have already. So my "lists" include stuff that doesn't exist, like a real working Sonic Screwdriver, a giant transforming robot and superpowers.
The only thing I know for certain that I am getting is a Build-A-Bear Spider-Ham, and that is more than enough for me.

There is plenty I want, but my friends and family give me more than I need all through the year, so I don't like asking for stuff just because it is expected. I'm not trying to say people shouldn't ask or anything, just that I'm grateful for what I do have already. So my "lists" include stuff that doesn't exist, like a real working Sonic Screwdriver, a giant transforming robot and superpowers.
Formerly known as Brenning.
so my list is a little odd but:
-fake lashes
-pastel sweater
-bedazzled pacifier
-new phone case

90% sure my friend is getting me lashes? but the sweater and phone case have been acquired and to be put into presents by mi madre
so my list is a little odd but:
-fake lashes
-pastel sweater
-bedazzled pacifier
-new phone case

90% sure my friend is getting me lashes? but the sweater and phone case have been acquired and to be put into presents by mi madre
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Really wanting a bass guitar. I always wanted to play but my family isn't fond of the idea. Although they have been talking about it more and I saw a couple ads recently for instruments so here's to hoping.
Really wanting a bass guitar. I always wanted to play but my family isn't fond of the idea. Although they have been talking about it more and I saw a couple ads recently for instruments so here's to hoping.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
tbh I just let my family guess what I want. what I get is what I get.
tbh I just let my family guess what I want. what I get is what I get.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I want to finally get my Final Cut Pro X so I can continue doing film and pursue my dream!!
I’ve been slowly saving up for a couple years now, but things kept popping up and I had to use my savings up... *sigh* adulting... DX
But it looks like I’ll have enough to treat myself this year!!! I’m so incredibly excited!!
I want to finally get my Final Cut Pro X so I can continue doing film and pursue my dream!!
I’ve been slowly saving up for a couple years now, but things kept popping up and I had to use my savings up... *sigh* adulting... DX
But it looks like I’ll have enough to treat myself this year!!! I’m so incredibly excited!!
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
I mostly want a physical copy of Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment just so I can finish it. >_>

I do have a digital copy right now, but the format just isn't working for me, and I haven't finished it despite being on it for around a year already. Perhaps a physical copy with a nice translation will actually motivate me to finish rtuyfgvuys-
I mostly want a physical copy of Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment just so I can finish it. >_>

I do have a digital copy right now, but the format just isn't working for me, and I haven't finished it despite being on it for around a year already. Perhaps a physical copy with a nice translation will actually motivate me to finish rtuyfgvuys-
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Skill, time, and inspiration.

Or maybe some decent headphones. That'd be cool too.
Skill, time, and inspiration.

Or maybe some decent headphones. That'd be cool too.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
switch, i wanna play the new pokemon game
switch, i wanna play the new pokemon game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9