Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did YOU ask/want for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's that time of the year! The snow falls and cloaks the land in white, wreaths and garlands of holly deck the inside and outside of your home... And the spirit of giving is with you.

So, what did you ask or want for Christmas? A new camera? Phone? Pokemon cards? Please, share!

I didn't want much for Christmas, just 3 Bleach shirts and a Bleach phone case I like bleach. Probably gonna buy them for myself as a treat <3
It's that time of the year! The snow falls and cloaks the land in white, wreaths and garlands of holly deck the inside and outside of your home... And the spirit of giving is with you.

So, what did you ask or want for Christmas? A new camera? Phone? Pokemon cards? Please, share!

I didn't want much for Christmas, just 3 Bleach shirts and a Bleach phone case I like bleach. Probably gonna buy them for myself as a treat <3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600]a graphics tablet!! i already have krita downloaded + a bunch of cool extra brushes downloaded so i should be ready to go when christmas comes!! also polymer clay + clay shaping tools and stuff because i wanna make 3D figures of my OCs!!![/color]
s0xai7b.png
a graphics tablet!! i already have krita downloaded + a bunch of cool extra brushes downloaded so i should be ready to go when christmas comes!!

also polymer clay + clay shaping tools and stuff because i wanna make 3D figures of my OCs!!!
ex5BGkW.png
A vacuum. Ok I know vacuums are constantly used as the lame Christmas gift joke but I have a long haired cat and her fur constantly clogs the one I have and I just want to stop pulling out dusty cat hair every time I use it. I just... I really need a better vacuum.
A vacuum. Ok I know vacuums are constantly used as the lame Christmas gift joke but I have a long haired cat and her fur constantly clogs the one I have and I just want to stop pulling out dusty cat hair every time I use it. I just... I really need a better vacuum.
[quote name="Pheonyx" date="2018-12-09 12:51:07" ] A vacuum. Ok I know vacuums are constantly used as the lame Christmas gift joke but I have a long haired cat and her fur constantly clogs the one I have and I just want to stop pulling out dusty cat hair every time I use it. I just... I really need a better vacuum. [/quote] Darn! I guess your cat is a [i]sucker[/i] for a grooming.
Pheonyx wrote on 2018-12-09 12:51:07:
Darn! I guess your cat is a sucker for a grooming.
super smash bros ultimate :')
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Basically just no candy, I gave what I got last year away and threw out what was opened and not finished. Otherwise I don’t really have anything on my list.
Basically just no candy, I gave what I got last year away and threw out what was opened and not finished. Otherwise I don’t really have anything on my list.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Antidepressants.

also a gaming pc
Antidepressants.

also a gaming pc
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-12-09 13:02:54" ] super smash bros ultimate :') [/quote] this plus a switch
Astrophile wrote on 2018-12-09 13:02:54:
this plus a switch
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I forgot to ask for something! Whoops! xD

I did get some furniture already from my parents though~ sounds like a "boring" gift but I moved into my first place a few months ago and having a place to put my clothes besides the floor is really awesome. <3 Makes it feel a lot more homey here!
I forgot to ask for something! Whoops! xD

I did get some furniture already from my parents though~ sounds like a "boring" gift but I moved into my first place a few months ago and having a place to put my clothes besides the floor is really awesome. <3 Makes it feel a lot more homey here!
If I had the guts to actually ask for anything it would probably be a shirt of both of my favorite bands. I would wear those shirts to death.
If I had the guts to actually ask for anything it would probably be a shirt of both of my favorite bands. I would wear those shirts to death.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9