Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Give Me an Undertale AU or Character
1 2 3 4
What about Susie or Ralsei
What about Susie or Ralsei
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
[quote name="papper" date="2018-12-06 13:57:58" ] ooh, how about storyshift asriel? [/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/560sLsg.jpg[/IMG] Last one for tonight is Rei I think it's nice The scarf is.... iffy..... I'll recreate some of these on "Charat Mae" at some point Also yes, I utilized the ponytails as his ears and a dog tail as a goat tail fight me
papper wrote on 2018-12-06 13:57:58:
ooh, how about storyshift asriel?

560sLsg.jpg
Last one for tonight is Rei
I think it's nice
The scarf is.... iffy.....
I'll recreate some of these on "Charat Mae" at some point
Also yes, I utilized the ponytails as his ears and a dog tail as a goat tail fight me
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@Schmoop

Oh my- he's so cute ack-

But yeah, most of them have multiple nicknames, but I feel I'm versed in all of them. Honey is cute, but it just feels too much like a pet name to me. *shrugs*

And wow there's no worries- I mean, I don't like the ship personally, but I support anyone that does to hell and back. Shippers need to band together.
@Schmoop

Oh my- he's so cute ack-

But yeah, most of them have multiple nicknames, but I feel I'm versed in all of them. Honey is cute, but it just feels too much like a pet name to me. *shrugs*

And wow there's no worries- I mean, I don't like the ship personally, but I support anyone that does to hell and back. Shippers need to band together.
@Schmoop

Mettaton EX, maybe?
@Schmoop

Mettaton EX, maybe?
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Mafiatale Papyrus or Gaster!
Mafiatale Papyrus or Gaster!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Vanillatale Undyne/Undyne the Undying; I was never into AUs beyond music remixes based on them, I barely understand what all you kids are saying.
Vanillatale Undyne/Undyne the Undying; I was never into AUs beyond music remixes based on them, I barely understand what all you kids are saying.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
It'd be cool if you did Imalazycat's SF papyrus! he's a darling. and has a bee equivalent rn and i dieeee
It'd be cool if you did Imalazycat's SF papyrus! he's a darling. and has a bee equivalent rn and i dieeee
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
[quote name="Doomfanger" date="2018-12-06 17:58:05" ] Underswap Sans? aka my son hnghngnhgh- [/quote] Ye but I'm currently behind on them oOF
Doomfanger wrote on 2018-12-06 17:58:05:
Underswap Sans? aka my son hnghngnhgh-

Ye but I'm currently behind on them oOF
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
The eye burner that is whatever fresh x ink is. I don’t ship it, but this boy.. I love him. Eyeburner baby. Best. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ovzCrec.jpg[/img]
The eye burner that is whatever fresh x ink is. I don’t ship it, but this boy.. I love him. Eyeburner baby. Best.

ovzCrec.jpg
@Mokuba
Didn't Comyet themself make that artwork/character design? It's not a ship, at least not the character. That dude (always called him Neon Ink), PaperJam, and Gradient were all created as fusions. Comyet made some of the OG PJ and Gradient art too. They are meant to be fusions, not children XD- but I still love em all (Gradient over PJ cause Gradient a smol nerd who draws on an Intuos/Wacom pad XD)
@Mokuba
Didn't Comyet themself make that artwork/character design? It's not a ship, at least not the character. That dude (always called him Neon Ink), PaperJam, and Gradient were all created as fusions. Comyet made some of the OG PJ and Gradient art too. They are meant to be fusions, not children XD- but I still love em all (Gradient over PJ cause Gradient a smol nerd who draws on an Intuos/Wacom pad XD)
1 2 3 4