Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Give Me an Undertale AU or Character
1 2 3 4
I'm gonna make these chibi-ish human renditions of a bunch of characters. I just need the characters.
Just give me some Undertale related characters (Deltarune counts) and I'll make human versions.
Don't spam me please, I can only work on so many at once XD. It doesn't take long to make them though-

If it's an AU, please the Sans (or Papyrus) of that AU as the extra characters get cONFUSING.
Giving me Shipchildren is ok too, just make sure that they are pretty well known (I don't wanna have to look them up only to find sIN)
So yeah! That's about it!
Also, if giving me an AU, please make it something not TOO obscure.
I know some smaller AUs (AsylumTale, being one of em) but I'd like to be able to create these characters kinda easily (I can still do Error and Cross and stuff it's just a bit more complex if it's a specific tiny AU- )
I'm gonna make these chibi-ish human renditions of a bunch of characters. I just need the characters.
Just give me some Undertale related characters (Deltarune counts) and I'll make human versions.
Don't spam me please, I can only work on so many at once XD. It doesn't take long to make them though-

If it's an AU, please the Sans (or Papyrus) of that AU as the extra characters get cONFUSING.
Giving me Shipchildren is ok too, just make sure that they are pretty well known (I don't wanna have to look them up only to find sIN)
So yeah! That's about it!
Also, if giving me an AU, please make it something not TOO obscure.
I know some smaller AUs (AsylumTale, being one of em) but I'd like to be able to create these characters kinda easily (I can still do Error and Cross and stuff it's just a bit more complex if it's a specific tiny AU- )
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@Schmoop
How about Seam? He’s probably my favorite.
@Schmoop
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-12-05 15:03:10" ] @Schmoop How about Seam? He’s probably my favorite. [/quote] I gotcha fam [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LSS3GC4.jpg[/IMG] God was he hard to create, and even now I'm still not very proud of this
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-12-05 15:03:10:
@Schmoop

I gotcha fam
LSS3GC4.jpg
God was he hard to create, and even now I'm still not very proud of this
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@Schmoop JEVIL
Edit: Or Undyne
@Schmoop JEVIL
Edit: Or Undyne
lTM0JVi.png  

snippy hopes you are
 having a great day today.
Toriel?
Toriel?
@Schmoop
A cute and shy napstablook
@Schmoop
A cute and shy napstablook
tumblr_nbexpjKY571qk9eg1o1_500.gif
@Schmoop
flowey or Gaster
that would be cool
how would you do that? flowey i mean
@Schmoop
flowey or Gaster
that would be cool
how would you do that? flowey i mean
@schmoop rouxls kaard!!
@schmoop rouxls kaard!!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Undertale, you say? I feel like giving you something complicated

How about Alphys?
Undertale, you say? I feel like giving you something complicated

How about Alphys?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Oh sweet Jesus I'll do these in a bit I just woke up XD
Oh sweet Jesus I'll do these in a bit I just woke up XD
1 2 3 4